PDA

View Full Version : Ice Hockey

Monts
26-09-2007, 03:42 PM
Anyone going down to the O2 arena for the start of the NHL season?

Pheona
26-09-2007, 03:50 PM
Anyone going down to the O2 arena for the start of the NHL season?

Was going to but it was going to cost too much for travel, accommodation et al for 4 of us. (Storar wasn't coming with us cos we don't like him.)

But it is on NASN.

Monts
26-09-2007, 03:55 PM
Was going to but it was going to cost too much for travel, accommodation et al for 4 of us. (Storar wasn't coming with us cos we don't like him.)

But it is on NASN.

Tickets are pricey :agree:

Im not actually going either, but my sister and her boyfriend are. I'll just get them to bring home some souveniers. Someones tooth would be nice :wink:

Pheona
26-09-2007, 03:57 PM
Tickets are pricey :agree:

Im not actually going either, but my sister and her boyfriend are. I'll just get them to bring home some souveniers. Someones tooth would be nice :wink:

Could probably get you a couple of them from Murrayfield, one not so careful owner, may have to dig them out of the plexi glass first though. :greengrin

Monts
26-09-2007, 04:00 PM
Could probably get you a couple of them from Murrayfield, one not so careful owner, may have to dig them out of the plexi glass first though. :greengrin

Its just not the same, scottish teeth v NHL teeth. Must be something in the water :wink:

Oh and id be worried if it had had more than one owner :panic: :greengrin

PC Stamp
26-09-2007, 04:03 PM
Seen the NHL for real in Canada so wouldn't waste cash on a glorified friendly in London. And the LA Kings are "Michael!"

Its just not the same, scottish teeth v NHL teeth. Must be something in the water :wink:

Oh and id be worried if it had had more than one owner :panic: :greengrin

It would be Canadian teeth Chilli could provide! :wink:

Monts
26-09-2007, 04:06 PM
Seen the NHL for real in Canada so wouldn't waste cash on a glorified friendly in London. And the LA Kings are "Michael!"

Its not a friendly, its the first game of the season :wink:

Pheona
26-09-2007, 04:16 PM

Me to, and at The Garden but we thought about it cos the wee boy wanted to see the "real Ducks"

Its not a friendly, its the first game of the season :wink:

He did say "glorified" friendly. :greengrin

KdyHby
26-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Looking forward to seeing Belfast at Murrayfield on Sunday night - hopefully, after we've beaten the Mancs on Saturday

PC Stamp
26-09-2007, 05:18 PM
Me to, and at The Garden but we thought about it cos the wee boy wanted to see the "real Ducks"

He did say "glorified" friendly. :greengrin

Correct. No home advantage for either side and designed to promote the NHL abroad = glorified friendly IMHO.

Pheona
26-09-2007, 08:19 PM
Looking forward to seeing Belfast at Murrayfield on Sunday night - hopefully, after we've beaten the Mancs on Saturday

:agree:

Belfast seem to be toiling at the moment, can't say the same for Tony's mob though.

Think I am going enjoy this season..

:pray:

KdyHby
28-09-2007, 04:07 PM
Today's article in the Evening News :http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/othersport.cfm?id=1552952007