PDA

View Full Version : Will Lewis Hamilton bottle the drivers Championship?

Ed De Gramo
18-09-2007, 03:22 PM
With just 3 races (I think) left...will the new goldenboy Lewis Hamilton bottle the drivers championship?

I hope he doesn't...but I just think his inexperience could very well cost him...he's only 3 points ahead of Alonso and there's also Kimi Raikonen breathing down his neck....

robinp
18-09-2007, 03:47 PM
With just 3 races (I think) left...will the new goldenboy Lewis Hamilton bottle the drivers championship?

I hope he doesn't...but I just think his inexperience could very well cost him...he's only 3 points ahead of Alonso and there's also Kimi Raikonen breathing down his neck....

I felt on Sunday he was fairly bullied by Alonso and he's spat the dummy out. Young Lewis needs to realise he's been the bully at the start of most GP's this season and now the tables have turned on him he's went and cried to the press about it.

I do want him to go far, but in a top 4 car which has consistently been better than the Ferrari and benefited from better reliability, he should be their come the end of the season. Yes he's done well, but nothing less than should be expected in a McLaren Mercedes. :agree:

You should look up Paul De Resta in the DTM who is destined for stardom too. Comes from the same family as the chap in my Signature. The young lad is a rookie and is racing in a 2 year old non factory team DTM Merc and beating the seasoned pro's who have the up to date new cars miles better than his. Only difference is he doesn't get the press exposure. :agree:

hibby19
18-09-2007, 04:14 PM
Sadly I think he will. Want him to win it though as I lost faith in David Coultard a long time ago and Jenson Button is just crap :greengrin

Gatecrasher
18-09-2007, 07:45 PM
i think if he and alonso acted more like neutrals he would have won it by now, i rekon alonso holding up hamilton up at the pits could cost him it

Toaods
18-09-2007, 09:38 PM
I doubt he'll bottle - I just don't think he has wjhat is needed yet.

Ask Mika Hakkinen about taking that final step to the ultimate prize.:wink: