PDA

View Full Version : B TEAM Activities

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

hibeeleicester
02-07-2006, 09:52 PM
This glamour freindly has been comfirmed and will get played on the 16th of september , enough time for lots of training sessions , It WILL be in leicester no matter what. Obviously for the youngers ones that might not be possible.Minibus is an option to get through or loads of people giving other people a lift , a minibus wouldnt be that much to hire(i hope).And we would have spirits high with gramo singing.If anyone wants to all meet up and get the train through that would be even better.We dont expect a win as they are in a proper league and get many people to go along and watch them , Also where they play they have a bar upstairs for after the game refreshments. Watch out for the hibee in their team (he will be the 1 that is scoring o.g's for us ) , yep there is a hibee who plays for them.

If we cant get 11 plyers to go along the game will be cancled.
The venue is in wigston , More details closer to the date.

Anyone who can defintely not play pm me.

Cheers HL

Hibs90
02-07-2006, 10:04 PM
Won't make Leicester

HibbyScott
02-07-2006, 10:28 PM
Won't make it if its down there, move into my student flat the day before

Randerson_4
03-07-2006, 12:12 PM
This glamour freindly has been comfirmed and will get played on the 16th of september , enough time for lots of training sessions , It WILL be in leicester no matter what. Obviously for the youngers ones that might not be possible.Minibus is an option to get through or loads of people giving other people a lift , a minibus wouldnt be that much to hire(i hope).And we would have spirits high with gramo singing.If anyone wants to all meet up and get the train through that would be even better.We dont expect a win as they are in a proper league and get many people to go along and watch them , Also where they play they have a bar upstairs for after the game refreshments. Watch out for the hibee in their team (he will be the 1 that is scoring o.g's for us ) , yep there is a hibee who plays for them.

If we cant get 11 plyers to go along the game will be cancled.
The venue is in wigston , More details closer to the date.

Anyone who can defintely not play pm me.

Cheers HL

maybe its not my place to say, but i think its a bit of an ask to ask ppl to go down to leicester for the game

alloa hibee
03-07-2006, 12:35 PM
if theres mini busses going down then whats the problem. ill go if my football team arent playing on the day:thumbsup:

Hibbie_Cameron
03-07-2006, 02:39 PM
maybe its not my place to say, but i think its a bit of an ask to ask ppl to go down to leicester for the game

I agree, i could not beleive it when i read the post

The MONK
03-07-2006, 03:12 PM
:hmmm: 11 players !!

GGTTH

hibeeleicester
03-07-2006, 03:15 PM
I know its alot to ask i knew that nobody would come but internet foxes gaffer did ask me and i jst sed we will see if we can get the players.
So far 4 people can come , apologies if you are 1 of them if the game is cancelled:boo hoo:

hibeeleicester
03-07-2006, 03:17 PM
:hmmm: 11 players !!

GGTTH
Well if it was 11 atleats we could get a game :thumbsup:
You know :greengrin

HIBERNIAN 1875
03-07-2006, 03:29 PM
we could possibly ask if we can get 7 a side :confused:

thekaratekid
03-07-2006, 03:33 PM
i wouldnae mind a game if you's were ever struggling

hibeeleicester
03-07-2006, 03:43 PM
i wouldnae mind a game if you's were ever struggling
That could be 5 then just another 7 atleast lol:thumbsup:

Ed De Gramo
03-07-2006, 04:12 PM
I'll be there....I might even consider providing the entertainment..

with ma singing

"well er...thank you very much...ahuha!" :thumbsup:

CraigourHibee
08-07-2006, 08:47 PM
Shouldn't you concentrate on getting a decent turn out at training sessions before trying to organise games in leicester :confused:

Hibs Net Admin4
23-07-2006, 09:50 PM
Please use this thread for all matters relating to the 'B Team' :-

Training
Non-attendance at training
Training match reports
Injuries
Moans and groans
'Friendly' details
etc

Ed De Gramo
23-07-2006, 10:04 PM
Cheers Admin,

Right ppl of the B team.....training on thursday at the meadows...the pavillion is where we meet...if ur toiling to find it gie me a PM and i'll drop you a note of ma moby number...I'm usually there early :thumbsup:

Oops...forgot the time....thanks for the reminder Admin....It's 7:30pm at the meadows

IF YOU BELIEVE...YOU WILL ACHIEVE

Mister P
23-07-2006, 10:09 PM
meet here (http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=main/7/19616035880.jpg&s=f10)

or just put a thread on the net team board asking for directions:devil: :stirrer:

nah seriously..KEEP OFF THE REST OF THIS BOARD FFS

respond only to this thread for bteam issues

:phew: :phew: :phew:

currently getting together on thursday nights at the above place for a 7:30 START so be there prompt.

next one sheduled for thurs 10th August

Nando™
23-07-2006, 10:41 PM
You know I did suggest this "1 thread for all our stuff" ages ago but obviously nobody listens to me :brickwall

Awwell, bugger the chin-wagging, it's the feet that really do the talking from now on :thumbsup:

The MONK
24-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Just returned from down south and checkd out friday training thread:tsk tsk: .
I'm not some wee laddie but if anyone wants to call the team that I'll take it as a compliment:greengrin . Also we are not about a group of hibbees wanting a kickabout, we what to start a team.Alright our numbers are not great right now but NO ONE should slate us even if they were in attendance, give us time, cause thats what its gonna take! Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will our team.No more slagging matches lads its poor show. Sure we had a few diggs at the HIBS.NET TEAM but most was just banter and they should take it as a compliment, because that the level we would like to set our sights to reaching( nothing wrong with that).I'm on holiday for 2 weeks so stick in lads(keep the faith), keep playing bounce matches till we start to have signs of a squad turning up and then we can have more serious training sessions.

REGARDS

SCOOT (the cat)

GGT EVERBODY :cool:

GGTTH:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nando™
24-07-2006, 04:39 PM
I'm not some wee laddie but if anyone wants to call the team that I'll take it as a compliment:greengrin . Also we are not about a group of hibbees wanting a kickabout, we what to start a team.Alright our numbers are not great right now but NO ONE should slate us even if they were in attendance, give us time, cause thats what its gonna take! Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will our team.No more slagging matches lads its poor show. Sure we had a few diggs at the HIBS.NET TEAM but most was just banter and they should take it as a compliment, because that the level we would like to set our sights to reaching( nothing wrong with that).I'm on holiday for 2 weeks so stick in lads(keep the faith), keep playing bounce matches till we start to have signs of a squad turning up and then we can have more serious training sessions.

REGARDS

SCOOT (the cat)

Aye and make sure to keep those whiskers trimmed :wink:

Ed De Gramo
24-07-2006, 07:04 PM

REGARDS

SCOOT (the cat)

Well hopefully the squad will slot together like a jigsaw...altho I can't really confidently use that term "jigsaw" as all the ones I have owned always had a piece missing :greengrin

I'm confident that we will have a stack load of ppl this thursday...

I know it's a tad early...but can ppl start saying whether they can come or not...might consider taken a register...I'll write it down on edible paper using a red icing pen :thumbsup:

Storar
24-07-2006, 07:07 PM
Well hopefully the squad will slot together like a jigsaw...altho I can't really confidently use that term "jigsaw" as all the ones I have owned always had a piece missing :greengrin

I'm confident that we will have a stack load of ppl this thursday...

I know it's a tad early...but can ppl start saying whether they can come or not...might consider taken a register...I'll write it down on edible paper using a red icing pen :thumbsup:
I'll be there.
I notice that MO4 is reading this. Perhaps she could get wee Scottie to come down and show us how it's done:wink:

Ed De Gramo
24-07-2006, 08:50 PM
I'll be there.
I notice that MO4 is reading this. Perhaps she could get wee Scottie to come down and show us how it's done:wink:

So the current list of YES's are

Gramo
Storar
Mister P
Danny Vanquish
Cool Hand Luke
Teo HFC1875

Cool_Hand_Luke
24-07-2006, 08:54 PM

Gramo
Storar
Mister P
Danny Vanquish ??? (I'll put you down provisionally)

Should be there to make my debut :greengrin

Nando™
24-07-2006, 08:58 PM

Gramo
Storar
Mister P
Danny Vanquish ??? (I'll put you down provisionally)

DTV shall be present

Ed De Gramo
24-07-2006, 09:07 PM
Your appearance will be eagarly anticipated :agree:

DTV....I reckon you will forge a formidible partnership with Storar...:agree:

I shall amend my previous post as and when ppl say they will be attending

Nando™
24-07-2006, 09:12 PM
Your appearance will be eagarly anticipated :agree:

DTV....I reckon you will forge a formidible partnership with Storar...:agree:

I am very glad to hear it, because it doesn't seem like I will forge a formidable partnership with Irn-Bru 32 boy :agree:

Mainly because he was nutmegged too many times by Middle East FC to deserve it :bye:

Ed De Gramo
24-07-2006, 09:16 PM
I am very glad to hear it, because it doesn't seem like I will forge a formidable partnership with Irn-Bru 32 boy :agree:

Mainly because he was nutmegged too many times by Middle East FC to deserve it :bye:

I can't believe how radged up he was....taken his top off to score...scared all the nice female students away :brickwall .....

Teo10
24-07-2006, 09:19 PM
orite boys yes im glad to say you will be blessed with my presence at training now be prepared to be amazed my skill(if im playin well mind!!!!)

GGTTH:thumbsup:

Nando™
24-07-2006, 09:25 PM
orite boys yes im glad to say you will be blessed with my presence at training now be prepared to be amazed my skill(if im playin well mind!!!!)

GGTTH:thumbsup:

Whether or not you're being serious teo(:wink:), I must point out that I'm playing 5's on Tuesday and I have pre-season training on Wednesday so dont expect miracles from me on Thursday :agree:

Ed De Gramo
24-07-2006, 09:27 PM
Brilliant, new faces every session....were gonna have a very big squad soon :agree:

I'm thinking maybe we should have a proper training session once we get a good enough number...

Thoughts plz

Teo10
24-07-2006, 09:31 PM
Whether or not you're being serious teo(:wink:), I must point out that I'm playing 5's on Tuesday and I have pre-season training on Wednesday so dont expect miracles from me on Thursday :agree:

haha nah i been told im good when i concentrate(hardly ever) but you never know a bright bunch like you's might make me play well

Nando™
24-07-2006, 09:54 PM
haha nah i been told im good when i concentrate(hardly ever) but you never know a bright bunch like you's might make me play well

Well in that case don't expect to take any inspiration from Gramo :cool:

Ed De Gramo
24-07-2006, 09:58 PM
Well in that case don't expect to take any inspiration from Gramo :cool:

Oi....I know I'm the weakest link in the team...(I'm openally admitting that)....but don't insult my inspiration :greengrin

Nando™
24-07-2006, 10:00 PM
Oi....I know I'm the weakest link in the team...(I'm openally admitting that)....but don't insult my inspiration :greengrin

Openally? Is that even a word Gramo? :wink:

Ed De Gramo
24-07-2006, 10:05 PM
Openally? Is that even a word Gramo? :wink:

Openly <<< I got the wrong spelling last time...listen Dan the Van....at least I know where Fisherow is :greengrin

Nando™
24-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Openly <<< I got the wrong spelling last time...listen Dan the Van....at least I know where Fisherow is :greengrin

Well now I do know where it is you smart *****, I would serious urge all straight males to take a trip to the Fisherow/Musselburgh area on a sunny day as there is a substantial number of delectable females to feast you're eyes on :agree:

Although nothing to do with the team, Gramo brought it up so moan at him if you must :wink:

spuddrick
25-07-2006, 12:14 AM
back from france and raring to go, count me in for thursday lads, but dont count on me being any good!! lol

Mister P
25-07-2006, 01:08 AM
will be there but will be late as i dont finish work till 7:45.

i will bring along scoots training equipment he has kindly left us.

also might have 2 new members; 'hibbygogs' and 'hibby ross'
both my bros and pretty able players:agree: :agree:

only thing is theyre lazy wee barstewards so might need a bit of persuasion to come along:brickwall

cya all soon

Teo10
25-07-2006, 09:26 AM
back from france and raring to go, count me in for thursday lads, but dont count on me being any good!! lol

trust me he is being serious...nah jokin spud mate, ill do the lifts there???

dixonhfc
25-07-2006, 03:41 PM
hey its dixon i was at training on friday and i wanna play for the b team more often if thats ok with you guys

will see you on thursday same place yeah

cyas

dixonhfc
25-07-2006, 03:42 PM

REGARDS

SCOOT (the cat)

we should be setting our sites higher than that
our goal should be to be the b est and nothing less
we play to win

Ed De Gramo
25-07-2006, 09:49 PM
Well now I do know where it is you smart *****, I would serious urge all straight males to take a trip to the Fisherow/Musselburgh area on a sunny day as there is a substantial number of delectable females to feast you're eyes on :agree:

Although nothing to do with the team, Gramo brought it up so moan at him if you must :wink:

Did someone mention the word "Females" :greengrin

were gonna have a substantial turnout me thinks

dixonhfc
26-07-2006, 10:37 PM
if theres transport im there mate

lets show them how footballs meant to be played

and ben1875 will be the same i think

alloa hibee
27-07-2006, 09:28 AM
if theres transport im there mate

lets show them how footballs meant to be played

and ben1875 will be the same i think
exactly what ill do if theres transport count me in:thumbsup: :cool:

Nando™
27-07-2006, 04:35 PM
Not being funny lads but I have to pull out again tonight :brickwall

My wee bro had an accident at his work and I have to go and see him :bitchy:

I'm the only one that can go see him so I HAVE to go :boo hoo:

Sorry lads :yawn:

Ed De Gramo
27-07-2006, 05:11 PM
Not being funny lads but I have to pull out again tonight :brickwall

My wee bro had an accident at his work and I have to go and see him :bitchy:

I'm the only one that can go see him so I HAVE to go :boo hoo:

Sorry lads :yawn:

Hope he's alright,

Never mind, there's always next week :agree:

Nando™
27-07-2006, 08:16 PM
Come on lads, I wanna see the training report :greengrin

I'm going out tonight for some training with my mates to make up for my absence :thumbsup:

Teo10
27-07-2006, 09:03 PM
kicked about for an hour and a bit, i played cr@p, was good banter and megged big dave...ownage. Thats about it we have to wait for gramo for the in depth one:thumbsup:

BigDave
27-07-2006, 09:52 PM
kicked about for an hour and a bit, i played cr@p, was good banter and megged big dave...ownage. Thats about it we have to wait for gramo for the in depth one:thumbsup:

fluke nutmeg!

dixonhfc
27-07-2006, 09:58 PM
lol i swapped to the best team to erm
even up the numbers:wink:

was good fun but i wouldnt call it training to be honest

Storar
27-07-2006, 10:04 PM
If that was crap then I'd like to see you play well.
I didn't play my best I thought but I'll leave it up to Gramo to type up the report:thumbsup:

Teo10
27-07-2006, 10:08 PM
fluke nutmeg!

haha cant wait for next week youll b gettin another one:wink:

Mister P
27-07-2006, 10:11 PM
match report

was too ****in hot, everybody was melting.

some nice burds now and again.

the end

everybody bring 2L of water each next week

Teo10
27-07-2006, 10:13 PM
who was the huge polish guy( i think) with the sleeveless top on he was a machine

Mister P
27-07-2006, 10:15 PM
where did the polish guys come from (dont say poland :wink:)and i think i heard someone with an auzzie accent

Storar
27-07-2006, 10:16 PM
who was the huge polish guy( i think) with the sleeveless top on he was a machine
Pavel?
Not one of us.

Storar
27-07-2006, 10:17 PM
Oh and who was the big guy in the Scotland top?
I guessed who Teo, Spud and Dave were.

spuddrick
yeh there were quite a few megs' on the go, just like that one i got on you quite early on dixon!!, you know, the one i ment to do:wink:

Teo10
i got dave then a minute later got 2 on dixon in a row haha you loved it mate:wink:

Mister P
27-07-2006, 10:18 PM
the big guy in the scotland top did mention his name, but i canny mind it.

sure he was from this board though.

come forward big man!!!!!!

Cool_Hand_Luke
27-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Oh and who was the big guy in the Scotland top?
I guessed who Teo, Spud and Dave were.

Me :greengrin

Apologies for my performance....i'm lacking a bit of fitness at the minute...

Teo10
27-07-2006, 10:20 PM

no way i thought you put in a good shift mate

Nando™
27-07-2006, 10:21 PM
I take it I missed an eventful night then lads:boo hoo:

Mister P
27-07-2006, 10:21 PM
just a quick suggestion, for anyone who does want to work on fitness, i have the most excellent thing, but Ill need a ghetto blaster or similar, somethinbg we can all hear.

would be a good warm up before starting a game, followed up by some streaching etc, :dunno:

Mister P
27-07-2006, 10:24 PM
The bleep test by any chance :hmmm:
BINGO

hard as **** btw.....well dependin on how far you go with it

Storar
27-07-2006, 10:24 PM

I was the guy in the Hibs kit for the bibs that kept moaning :agree:
I though you looked useful:thumbsup:

Ed De Gramo
28-07-2006, 11:54 AM
Sorry for the delay in typing this ppl....got chatting to a very nice girl at the bus stop....er....okay so it was actually a phone call to the girl I'm seeing...but it still counts :wink:

Match Report

First up (I lost track of the score).....something to do with the heat and some fit girls....

In attendence (and apologies if I get some names wrong or missed out)

Gramo, Mister P, Storar, Spuddrick, Teo, Cool Hand Luke, Dean, Ben1875, Dixon (did I spell that right?), Brian (?), Big Dave.....anybody else?

We had a game against some big guys and possibly tourists??? I thought there were stalking me when they got on ma bus and followed me to the pavillion

Good football on show in what was simply atrocious temperatures :agree:

I'd nominate a star performer....but everybody was good (might exclude myself from that last statement...the eating of really unhealthy toxic food does that to a 20yr old)

I go along with the bring water with you....went into a corner shop up from the Meadows and downed to can sof juice as I so dry....

What do ppl think of perhaps having a sort of fitness session (which will also involve traning routines perhaps??)

Also, is the venue fine for everybody still? What with the Fringe whatsit starting soon...the place will be full of ppl and we won't be able to get a space....

If need be we can always use Fisherow or the Parade Ground up/down (delete as appropriate) at Holyrood Park?

oh and....just a quick note to wish one of the guys from last night a speedy recovery as he looked like he took a bad one

Gramo

dixonhfc
28-07-2006, 12:31 PM
yeah that was ma bad he went down, b ut it was an accident he blocked me lol

emm ill play anywhere just tell me where and how to get there lol because fisherrow :S:S:S

and star players gotta be me surely :P lol

A team lookout hehe

BigDave
28-07-2006, 12:34 PM
No joking....either team I was on won.

ps change the venue to the links :wink:

Ed De Gramo
28-07-2006, 06:32 PM
No joking....either team I was on won.

ps change the venue to the links :wink:

Specify the links Bruntsfield Links or Leith Links :greengrin

BigDave
28-07-2006, 06:34 PM
Specify the links Bruntsfield Links or Leith Links :greengrin

Leith ya radge

Storar
28-07-2006, 06:36 PM
Gyle Park...

Teo10
28-07-2006, 06:36 PM
nah try the medows again but try get a nicer pitch to play on:wink:

Teo10
28-07-2006, 06:37 PM
:wink:
Gyle Park...

yes play there thats about central....well maybe just a bit off but near enough

Ed De Gramo
28-07-2006, 06:43 PM
Haven't a scooby how to get there.......

We'll have to have a vote....

BigDave
28-07-2006, 06:44 PM
Gyle Park if its the one I think it is I train there. Takes an hour on the bus to get there for me!

Leith Links :wink:

Ed De Gramo
28-07-2006, 06:46 PM
Gyle Park if its the one I think it is I train there. Takes an hour on the bus to get there for me!

I'd probably have to take ma work pass...if it was Gyle....as it would take me hours to get home from there.....

Leith Links is sounding quite nice...altho if it's windy...the smell of raw sewage straight after tea....ain't a pleasant one :wink:

BigDave
28-07-2006, 06:48 PM
ach you get used to it... us hardened leithers are immune to it :greengrin

seriously the pitches are allright probably just better than the meadows

Ed De Gramo
28-07-2006, 06:49 PM
ach you get used to it... us hardened leithers are immune to it :greengrin

Do enough fine ladies walk by????

Even tho...I'm sort of tied down....I do like to browse :greengrin

Storar
28-07-2006, 06:51 PM
If it's not at the Gyle then it can't be at Leith.

Ed De Gramo
28-07-2006, 06:53 PM
Well I would create a poll....but those "big scary boys" keep scaring us away from the board :greengrin :thumbsup:

I reckon a list of what area of Edinburgh ppl stay in is required :agree:

BigDave
28-07-2006, 06:53 PM
The viewing isn't as good as the meadows. Maybe we should just keep it there :thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
28-07-2006, 07:12 PM

Dave, Get the train from Waverley to South Gyle Train Station. It is an 8 minute Train journey and a 2 minute walk to the pitches.

Mister P
28-07-2006, 09:36 PM
i think the meadows is good, particularly as i dont finish work till 7:30 on a thurs, so getting to either leith or gyle is out for me :boo hoo:

the meadows at the very end near lothian road, i htink its londsale terr or something that runs along side it. most people go to the middle of the meadows so thats why the grass is all worn out there, the part im talking about is under the trees so hardly anybody goes there (nice and cool as well)
dunno if the grass is any better but i cant imagine it gets as much wear.

mibbi give this a try next week to see if its any better.

also better to keep it central so its an even distance for everyone:agree:

Ed De Gramo
28-07-2006, 10:08 PM
Yeah i agree with that, also good thing about the meadows is your pretty much guarenteed a take on.

True, but the downside is that you can't get proper training done...as somebody previously wanted us to do (sorry can't remember who as I have a few cans tonight :greengrin )

Still....the meadows for me:agree:

Mister P
28-07-2006, 10:32 PM
True, but the downside is that you can't get proper training done...as somebody previously wanted us to do (sorry can't remember who as I have a few cans tonight :greengrin )

Still....the meadows for me:agree:
i had suggested some proper training, but not just now, once weve got enough regular attenders we should approach it that way.

should get a few take ons though, even if were likely to get trashed it would be a good excercise to find out whos particularly good in various positions. Im sure weve all got our own ideas already but we'll never know till we pitch ourselves against others.

here for training i propose (http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=main/7/20818304367.jpg&s=f10)

Mister P
28-07-2006, 10:59 PM
We should try and have two sessions a week..? one fitness with a little game between us, passing exercises etc. And one kick about like we do already.?
unfortunately mate, i cvan only manage 1 session a week, got a wife and a kid on the way...

auld codger

dixonhfc
28-07-2006, 11:39 PM
i got club matches saturday

emm the gule park is good for me and meadows is to

maybe the "auld codgers" who can only make one training should go to the training session at the meadows on a thursday and the other yunggins shood do both

or anyone who can make both

only request not fris or weds

alloa hibee
29-07-2006, 09:34 PM
ill no be able to play for the b team anymore as my team have started back up and im more focused on that at the minute. i never actually got to train but ive enjoyed talking to people who are in the team. good luck:thumbsup: youll need it now you dont have me :cool: :faf: :offski: lol

Ed De Gramo
29-07-2006, 09:50 PM
your loss :wink:

We should try and have two sessions a week..? one fitness with a little game between us, passing exercises etc. And one kick about like we do already.?

I like that idea as well....but it's just trying to find a day when ppl will attend....getting fit will mean I have to gie up the mince pie suppers....but it'll be worth it.....maybe :greengrin

Lebron James
30-07-2006, 08:32 PM
Any chance of a one-off game:hyper: :hyper:
:hilarious :rotflmao:

Ed De Gramo
30-07-2006, 08:36 PM
Any chance of a one-off game:hyper: :hyper:
:hilarious :rotflmao:

Only on the conditions that...we all get to sport Ronaldo on the back of our strips....and our keeper calls him Ricardo :thumbsup: :greengrin

Lebron James
30-07-2006, 08:43 PM
Only on the conditions that...we all get to sport Ronaldo on the back of our strips....and our keeper calls him Ricardo :thumbsup: :greengrin

Fine by me anything to play the in the green and white :wink:

Mister P
31-07-2006, 01:13 PM
:take that :take that :take that i canny wait till thursday....

make sure you all bring yer shin pads :wink:

Teo10
31-07-2006, 03:08 PM
:take that :take that :take that i canny wait till thursday....

make sure you all bring yer shin pads :wink:

wont need them mate, you wont be able to catch me:wink: :greengrin

Ed De Gramo
31-07-2006, 08:18 PM
Everybody still fine for thursday at 7:30 :confused: ......Mister P...can u PM me that map...if that's where ppl want to move the training to...

Any more thoughts on a one day a week proper training session...and one day where we play a match (be it a take on...or an eluisive friendly :wink: )

Mister P
31-07-2006, 09:22 PM
yes for thursday.

heres the map. (http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=main/7/20818304367.jpg&s=f10)

Ed De Gramo
31-07-2006, 09:31 PM
Cheers Sir....

I usually get there...a bit early....so I might wander along to the pavillion in case anybody didn't get a chance to read it

anon1
31-07-2006, 09:41 PM
Hi all

I'm brand new on here.. newly converted Hibee after moving down to Edinburgh from Dundee in mid-June (originally from Nottingham).. I'm living just off Leith walk so naturally a Hibee! I've already sent an email to LeicesterHibee (B team manager) asking about the B team and would love to get back into playing regularly. So if it'd be cool to come down to??

I've mainly played centre-half previously.. but pretty handy all over the park - fitness depending!!

So, nice to meet you Hibees!
James

MSN - milenko_dawg@hotmail.com

Ed De Gramo
31-07-2006, 10:14 PM
Hi all

I'm brand new on here.. newly converted Hibee after moving down to Edinburgh from Dundee in mid-June (originally from Nottingham).. I'm living just off Leith walk so naturally a Hibee! I've already sent an email to LeicesterHibee (B team manager) asking about the B team and would love to get back into playing regularly. So if it'd be cool to come down to??

I've mainly played centre-half previously.. but pretty handy all over the park - fitness depending!!

James

MSN - milenko_dawg@hotmail.com

the More the merrier, have a look at mister P's map..if struggling...contact me on MSN...I'll guide you to the location...

welocme to hibs.net...and thanks for choosing ur first post to be on here :agree:

dixonhfc
31-07-2006, 11:30 PM
Hi all

James

MSN - milenko_dawg@hotmail.com.

yea mate feel more than welcome

when you say again what you meaning, like youth, amature semi-pro ... what level lol and what teams you been at sorry for all the questions just you sound like you could be a good player lol

hibeeleicester
01-08-2006, 04:37 PM

THAT stuff is quality:agree:

Anyway im back from ma holidays , have to say it was ****ing great :thumbsup:

cheers gramo , dtv , mister p fir keeping control:wink:

SO what have i missed?
What was training like?

Storar
01-08-2006, 05:10 PM
THAT stuff is quality:agree:

Anyway im back from ma holidays , have to say it was ****ing great :thumbsup:

cheers gramo , dtv , mister p fir keeping control:wink:

SO what have i missed?
What was training like?
The revolution.

Sorry mate, you're no longer in control:wink:

hibeeleicester
01-08-2006, 05:42 PM
The revolution.

Sorry mate, you're no longer in control:wink:
How did training go?

anon1
01-08-2006, 08:18 PM

yea mate feel more than welcome

when you say again what you meaning, like youth, amature semi-pro ... what level lol and what teams you been at sorry for all the questions just you sound like you could be a good player lol

hah, first impressions eh?.. well only sunday league and university intermural. so not professional standard or anything! probably only as good as anyone else. I'm all about enjoying playing football, not taking it overly seriously :cool:

Storar
01-08-2006, 08:25 PM
I'll be there again on thursday but I'm playing in the afternoon too so I'll be knackered :faint:

Ed De Gramo
01-08-2006, 09:15 PM
How did training go?

ppl turned up and played footy.....

when you next up polluting Mussy with ur verbal diahorrea :greengrin

Ed De Gramo
01-08-2006, 09:46 PM
I was speakin with ma dipstick of a brother tonight...and he says that a forum dedicated to cars are putting together a footy team....

so what would ppl think of a match against them??? My brother is currently in communacado with his forum ppl....but as there was with the B team at first...there is a problem with interest...

Obviously it's early days still but it would be good to get ppl's thoughts...

cheers

Gramo

Storar
01-08-2006, 09:51 PM
I was speakin with ma dipstick of a brother tonight...and he says that a forum dedicated to cars are putting together a footy team....

so what would ppl think of a match against them??? My brother is currently in communacado with his forum ppl....but as there was with the B team at first...there is a problem with interest...

cheers

Gramo
if you get a date that isnt too soon then it should be ok.

Mister P
01-08-2006, 11:23 PM
deffo get something organised, if it needs to be postponed then fair enough but to establish contact would be good

dixonhfc
02-08-2006, 06:43 PM
hah, first impressions eh?.. well only sunday league and university intermural. so not professional standard or anything! probably only as good as anyone else. I'm all about enjoying playing football, not taking it overly seriously :cool:

well good attitude lol see how good you really are soon you coming tomorrow?

dixonhfc
02-08-2006, 06:43 PM

cheers

Gramo

would this dipsticks brothers dipstick site happen to be edinburgh cruise?

used to be on they forums but yeah ill give them a game sounds like fun lol see how we match up to other teams but im a bad loser so we better not lose guys

dixonhfc
02-08-2006, 06:46 PM
well we could easily get a bus or something put together couldnt we a bus for what 15 cant be to much split 15 ways surely :S:S

Ed De Gramo
02-08-2006, 07:27 PM
would this dipsticks brothers dipstick site happen to be edinburgh cruise?

used to be on they forums but yeah ill give them a game sounds like fun lol see how we match up to other teams but im a bad loser so we better not lose guys

Not Edinburgh Cruise...he thinks that's full of neds :wink: ....he's with a owners club which has thousands of members....but it's early days still.....I have asked ma bro to pass ma email addy to the guy organising it

Ed De Gramo
02-08-2006, 07:30 PM
it's all went quiet on that avenue....

can't see it happening....IIRC....me and Lewis were banned of that forum....we slagged the English rotten after the world cup defeat ....th things you do when ur drunk :greengrin

hibeeleicester
02-08-2006, 08:55 PM
!! ATTENTION !!

We now have a proper forum. We will now be using that more than the .net so all in the B team please register using your .net username

There still will be notices on .net but most stuff will be on our forum.

Thanks to dixon who designed it.

OUR FORUM (http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/dixon/index.php?mforum=dixon)

cheers HL

hibeeleicester
02-08-2006, 10:21 PM
Right stop it :brickwall Or ill kick yer heid in :greengrin
Arguing just becoz of a ferking thread:brickwall
IM IRN 32 BOY AND IM GONNA...............KILL............KILL.......... .....KILL

!!ATTENTION!!
We might have a friendly against st johnstone (psj) on the 14th October in perth obviously this could be quite hard to get to etc but the game has not been comfirmed yet.

ok even worse .... There is a tiny tiny chance there might be a game against st mirren (athletico binos) on MONDAY!. I know this is short noticed and i told their manager that we might no be able to get a team together but he says thats fine because he disny ken if he can get folk to play anyway,There has been no disscussion aboot venue and time yet.

please note if u will not be possible fir these games
cheers hl

Ed De Gramo
02-08-2006, 10:26 PM
calm down everyone, were all still avid .net users.

just keep things simple for just now and stay here:agree:

:agree: :agree: :agree:

My thoughts.....

but now because of a mere mention of another forum...the other guys have flocked on here like seagulls getting ready to bird bomb a car :greengrin

hibeeleicester
02-08-2006, 10:49 PM
Anyone fancy a wee kick about on friday:confused: I wont be able to make thursday u see:agree:

dixonhfc
02-08-2006, 10:54 PM
sure leicster

and A team

the thread says B team so stay the **** out ok

looking forward to meeting yas on the pitch sometime

dixonhfc
02-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Right stop it :brickwall Or ill kick yer heid in :greengrin
Arguing just becoz of a ferking thread:brickwall
IM IRN 32 BOY AND IM GONNA...............KILL............KILL.......... .....KILL

!!ATTENTION!!
We might have a friendly against st johnstone (psj) on the 14th October in perth obviously this could be quite hard to get to etc but the game has not been comfirmed yet.

ok even worse .... There is a tiny tiny chance there might be a game against st mirren (athletico binos) on MONDAY!. I know this is short noticed and i told their manager that we might no be able to get a team together but he says thats fine because he disny ken if he can get folk to play anyway,There has been no disscussion aboot venue and time yet.

please note if u will not be possible fir these games
cheers hl

definately involved mate

Raymond
03-08-2006, 01:46 PM
Hibs.net B team

ERIN Hibs are looking for friendlies before our season starts,looks like you guys are looking for games also,so if you fancy it how does this Sunday 6th Sound?
I can organise a pitch and Ref:wink:

hibeeleicester
03-08-2006, 01:50 PM
Hibs.net B team

ERIN Hibs are looking for friendlies before our season starts,looks like you guys are looking for games also,so if you fancy it how does this Sunday 6th Sound?
I can organise a pitch and Ref:wink:
6th of ?????

I it would be great:agree:
depends what month etc

Raymond
03-08-2006, 01:52 PM
6th of ?????

I it would be great:agree:
depends what month etc

There was a wee clue in my post This Sunday 6th:greengrin

Webby
03-08-2006, 02:03 PM
There was a wee clue in my post This Sunday 6th:greengrin

Raymond, look what we done to the A team, you sure you want to put the B team through it aswell? :greengrin

Raymond
03-08-2006, 02:06 PM
Raymond, look what we done to the A team, you sure you want to put the B team through it aswell? :greengrin

Aye :thumbsup:

Scooter
03-08-2006, 02:11 PM

ok you have beaten us 3 times but only hammered us once and we never had a fit squad. but it will be interesting to hear the score line against the "B"team

Raymond
03-08-2006, 02:13 PM
ok you have beaten us 3 times but only hammered us once and we never had a fit squad. but it will be interesting to hear the score line against the "B"team

What does that mean?,i dont think we have ever had one of those :tee hee:

Webby
03-08-2006, 02:15 PM

:dummytit: :fishin:

Scooter
03-08-2006, 02:15 PM
What does that mean,i dont think we have ever had one of those :tee hee:
aye ok good point we only had 10 players and Storar :agree:

Scooter
03-08-2006, 02:18 PM
:dummytit: :fishin:

aye you caught a big one mate :brickwall i suppose the bottom line is you BEAT US :brickwall

Webby
03-08-2006, 02:20 PM
aye you caught a big one mate :brickwall i suppose the bottom line is you BEAT US :brickwall

Correct

Although to be fair you did play against one of the best IFA teams in the country :cool:

Scooter
03-08-2006, 02:22 PM
Correct

Although to be fair you did play against one of the best IFA teams in the country :cool:
how did you get on in the tourny please dont tell me Kickback got further

Scooter
03-08-2006, 02:27 PM
i have a seriuos question for the B team if you are thinking of playing games

WHOS YOUR KEEPER!!!!

Webby
03-08-2006, 02:27 PM
how did you get on in the tourny please dont tell me Kickback got further

We never went down mate, couldn't get enough guys to committ (myself included).

We never do that well anyway - the saturday is always good and we normally breeze through the group but the boys then get reminded how good the nightlife is in Leeds so the Sunday knockout round is usually a wash out :cool:

Raymond
03-08-2006, 02:32 PM
We never went down mate, couldn't get enough guys to committ (myself included).

We never do that well anyway - the saturday is always good and we normally breeze through the group but the boys then get reminded how good the nightlife is in Leeds so the Sunday knockout round is usually a wash out :cool:

Summed up perfectly Gary :aok: :greengrin

hibeeleicester
03-08-2006, 02:35 PM
I need numbers for a game against St johnstone (psj) on the 14th of October it is a saturday and will be in perth , time has yet to be comfirmed but will probably bee early afternoon roughly 9-11 am or evening 6-7:30.

We will need atleast 13 people.
Please note if you can make it.
DEFINETS ONLY !!!!!!

We will need numbers in by Monday!

Cheers HL

Scooter
03-08-2006, 02:37 PM
I need numbers for a game against St johnstone (psj) on the 14th of October it is a saturday and will be in perth , time has yet to be comfirmed but will probably bee early afternoon roughly 9-11 am or evening 6-7:30.

DEFINETS ONLY !!!!!!

Cheers HL
jUST FOR THE RECORD I THINK YOU WILL FIND ALTHLETICO BINOS IS NOT A ST JOHNSTON TEAM THEY ARE A STERLING TEAM. SO I THINK YOU HAVE YOUR TEAMS MIXED UP

SORRY FOR CAPS

hibeeleicester
03-08-2006, 02:45 PM
jUST FOR THE RECORD I THINK YOU WILL FIND ALTHLETICO BINOS IS NOT A ST JOHNSTON TEAM THEY ARE A STERLING TEAM. SO I THINK YOU HAVE YOUR TEAMS MIXED UP

SORRY FOR CAPS
Ken i got the teams mixed up , could an admin please change it to PSJ

Scooter
03-08-2006, 02:51 PM
Thought you had your own web site now? In fact thats the same team we're playing...
can i also ask why is this urgent your not playing until 14th feb why cant you ask everbody at your training thurs and friday or put a note on your b team activities thread

as this is clearly not urgent for the 14th October :confused: :bye:

hibeeleicester
03-08-2006, 02:54 PM
can i also ask why is this urgent your not playing until 14th feb why cant you ask everbody at your training thurs and friday or put a note on your b team activities thread

as this is clearly not urgent for the 14th October :confused: :bye:

Because we need numbers before monday.
They are a busy team:agree:

Webby
03-08-2006, 02:59 PM
OH AYE , doubt we will get a team to play on such short notice but ill gie it a try......................

Anyone who can play against Edina on sunday please note.
I know this is short notice but its worth a shot:agree:

cheers hl

p.s. Raymond please tell our listeners today where will the game be and what time ?

Edina :tsk tsk: :tsk tsk:

I am sure you will get the name right after the boys no doubt hit double figures :greengrin

Scooter
03-08-2006, 03:00 PM
OH AYE , doubt we will get a team to play on such short notice but ill gie it a try......................

cheers hl

p.s. Raymond please tell our listeners today where will the game be and what time ?
your doing my nut in, its erin not Edina and Hes no going to book a pitch and a ref with out a team. FOR GODS SAKE SLOW DOWN AND THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE

Webby
03-08-2006, 03:03 PM
Do you even a team?

Raymond
03-08-2006, 03:07 PM

cheers hl

Cant book till i get a defo back from you but most likely Jack Kane or Silverknowes KO about 2pm ?

R

hibeeleicester
03-08-2006, 03:12 PM
Cant book till i get a defo back from you but most likely Jack Kane or Silverknowes KO about 2pm ?

R

Cheers doubt we will get a team , short notice!!!!!!

Any guys want to play on sunday?!?

hl

Hibs90
03-08-2006, 03:57 PM
I would play if your short up front. :wink:

Storar
03-08-2006, 04:14 PM
aye ok good point we only had 10 players and Storar :agree:
Who were the other 10?

dixonhfc
03-08-2006, 04:27 PM
im defo game for it guys, sos bryan and ben will be aswell and keeper... god knows lol hehe

dixonhfc
03-08-2006, 04:35 PM
b Team Please See Athletico Binos Thread

Cheers Hl

only one i see concerning them is all about the a teams game

The_Horde
03-08-2006, 05:00 PM
Just out of curiosity, who are the guys that have no turned up for a session yet?

Apart from james obviously.

The_Horde
03-08-2006, 05:01 PM
I can play.

Ed De Gramo
03-08-2006, 05:03 PM
Edit: BTW ITS NOT ATHLETICO BINOS ITS PSJ.

DEFINETS ONLY !!!!!!

Cheers HL

Hate to poy cold water on the ur perfectly formed bonfire....:greengrin

but I have checked the official site.....

HIBS Vs HEARTS

think the answers no to that one :greengrin

The_Horde
03-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Hate to poy cold water on the ur perfectly formed bonfire....:greengrin

but I have checked the official site.....

HIBS Vs HEARTS

think the answers no to that one :greengrin

Ya think? :wink:

Cool_Hand_Luke
03-08-2006, 05:44 PM
Sorry guys, wont be able to make tonight.

Sundays also out - too short notice and have something organised already.

14th Oct may be ok...depending on whether the Hibs game is moved to the Sunday for Setanta. Anyone know the schedule for Setanta?

The_Horde
03-08-2006, 09:56 PM
Good sesh dudes. I was p!sh tonight!! (no comments please):wink:

HH81
03-08-2006, 10:06 PM

Just stick to hollyoaks.... :agree:

The_Horde
03-08-2006, 10:12 PM
Just stick to hollyoaks.... :agree:

HAHA....no :wink:

Ed De Gramo
03-08-2006, 10:13 PM

I'll do a report tomorrow at work :wink: ....my ankle's swollen up....when I collided with Spud....my ankle bent round he other way....

HH81
03-08-2006, 10:21 PM
I'll do a report tomorrow at work :wink: ....my ankle's swollen up....when I collided with Spud....my ankle bent round he other way....

You girl..... :agree: :bye:

The_Horde
03-08-2006, 10:45 PM

You got off lucky :wink:

Teo10
03-08-2006, 10:57 PM
was an orite session btw HL could you give us more then 2 days notice before a game might help??? and when will we see you at training??

Mister P
04-08-2006, 12:08 AM
i would also suggest getting a few simple take ons first befor getting matches against very organised and capable teams such as ERIN HIBS.

seriously, i think we need to communicate before any individual goes racing ahead and getting games organised for us without the SLIGHTEST ****IN CLUE what were getting into :brickwall :brickwall :brickwall

slow down boys, lets learn to walk before we try to run at GOLIATH.

The_Horde
04-08-2006, 12:19 AM
i would also suggest getting a few simple take ons first befor getting matches against very organised and capable teams such as ERIN HIBS.

seriously, i think we need to communicate before any individual goes racing ahead and getting games organised for us without the SLIGHTEST ****IN CLUE what were getting into :brickwall :brickwall :brickwall

slow down boys, lets learn to walk before we try to run at GOLIATH.

Well said that man!

EDIT: that man who needs to give me his other MSN addy

Mister P
04-08-2006, 12:25 AM
Well said that man!

EDIT: that man who needs to give me his other MSN addy

:wink:

Ed De Gramo
04-08-2006, 11:15 AM
Training Report

Attendees: - Gramo, Danny vanquish, Ben, Dixon, Bryan, mister P, Teo, Spud, 4 other hibs fans, and a realtive of Mister P's ??....oh and an annoying dog.....:brickwall

Apologies: - The other ppl

Time: - between the hours of 1930 and 2133 hours

Good workout and a very good attendance considering it's the summer hols period and there's the fringe as a distraction.

After decideing not to play on the cricket field....we moved down from there and found an average spot to have a game. Weather just right...and the only thing that kinda spoiled the night was The Ladyboys of bangkok and their persistent racket.....

Special mentions to go to......everybody for the effort and commitment....but especially Bryan...as even tho he ain't a member :wink: put in a very good shift...a man of the match type of performance....

Special thanks to the 4 Hibs fans who joined in with us, so much sublime skill in there....

Now know football match/training is complete without a pitch invader.....and we got it in the shape of a 4 legged brute called "Boozy" I think....after first trying to steal a pitch marker...he then scooped up the ball...(my ball:brickwall ) and started leading us a merry dance...his owners were so full of it that they just stood and watched instead of making an attempt to get the thing back...upon getting the ball back....it has teeth marks (not burst tho) and was covered in doggy drool which is minging....

There were quite a few cynical challenges which would make grown men quiver in their boots....oh and the slippy ball made for some laughs.....as I found out when i landed on ma erse :greengrin

Cheers

Gramo

hibeeleicester
04-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Training Report

Attendees: - Gramo, Danny vanquish, Ben, Dixon, Bryan, mister P, Teo, Spud, 4 other hibs fans, and a realtive of Mister P's ??....oh and an annoying dog.....:brickwall

Apologies: - The other ppl

Time: - between the hours of 1930 and 2133 hours

Good workout and a very good attendance considering it's the summer hols period and there's the fringe as a distraction.

After decideing not to play on the cricket field....we moved down from there and found an average spot to have a game. Weather just right...and the only thing that kinda spoiled the night was The Ladyboys of bangkok and their persistent racket.....

Special mentions to go to......everybody for the effort and commitment....but especially Bryan...as even tho he ain't a member :wink: put in a very good shift...a man of the match type of performance....

Special thanks to the 4 Hibs fans who joined in with us, so much sublime skill in there....

Now know football match/training is complete without a pitch invader.....and we got it in the shape of a 4 legged brute called "Boozy" I think....after first trying to steal a pitch marker...he then scooped up the ball...(my ball:brickwall ) and started leading us a merry dance...his owners were so full of it that they just stood and watched instead of making an attempt to get the thing back...upon getting the ball back....it has teeth marks (not burst tho) and was covered in doggy drool which is minging....

There were quite a few cynical challenges which would make grown men quiver in their boots....oh and the slippy ball made for some laughs.....as I found out when i landed on ma erse :greengrin

Cheers

Gramo
Gid yin lads...

Mister p its ok ti have relatives , friends etc at training , but they want be able to play for us unless they are on .net so its alright if they ken they willny be added into the team , this is for evryone bringing friends etc not just mister p.

cheers lewy .........

ATTENTION

I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHO CAN/CANT/DOESNT WANT TO PLAY ON THE 14TH SO I CAN BOOK IT IF WE ARE PLAYING
I know on the 14th the derby is on but it might get changed for setanta and the game will be before the derby match at 11am which would give guys enough time to get home warm the fire , have a cup of tea(beer) THEN go oot ti the derby............You ken what i mean guys :agree:
This could be our first game.
If you can/cant please just simply put- Can play if picked / Cant play (reason)

cheers lewy

p.s. sorry for being annoying but i want things organised:brickwall

hibeeleicester
04-08-2006, 03:08 PM
was an orite session btw HL could you give us more then 2 days notice before a game might help??? and when will we see you at training??
I ken sum random sed you want a game on sunday and i said if i get a team so im sorry..........

ive been ti a few training sessions but last few weeks i been on holiday and i go to spain on friday fir a week so the next training ill be at will be two weeks on thursday..............

p.s. im PISH , incredibly LIGHTWEIGHT (i think , wat u think gramo?) , still YOUNG(only 14 i think dat is young) and for some reason im the manager when i think an older guy should be.............

:radio hib

:singing:Its a hard nut life........for ME :singing:

Hibs90
04-08-2006, 10:28 PM
p.s. im PISH
Your pish? How pish am a though !

anon1
04-08-2006, 11:13 PM
Hi, apologies for not making it to training in thursday.. was late getting out of work - paperwork :brickwall I'll be there on thursday though without fail :cool:

MSK
04-08-2006, 11:17 PM
Hi, apologies for not making it to training in thursday.. was late getting out of work - paperwork :brickwall I'll be there on thursday though without fail :cool:EH !!! dinnae count yer chickens James :greengrin ....are ye a 3.00pm finish ..?

Mister P
04-08-2006, 11:19 PM
Hi, apologies for not making it to training in thursday.. was late getting out of work - paperwork :brickwall I'll be there on thursday though without fail :cool:
nice one james, will be good to meet you.

for that matter, anyone fancy going through to kilmarnock tomorrow, probably by train cas the car takes ages....gonna have to check out times etc first.

anon1
04-08-2006, 11:32 PM
EH !!! dinnae count yer chickens James :greengrin ....are ye a 3.00pm finish ..?

day off!! and nae one ****s with my days off!

my phone will be switched off! so dont bother calling :P

dixonhfc
05-08-2006, 12:54 AM
time place for matches and im there

The_Horde
05-08-2006, 12:54 AM
time place for matches and im there

Same

hibeeleicester
05-08-2006, 11:02 AM
Your pish? How pish am a though !
your better thn ma m8:agree:

dixonhfc
05-08-2006, 01:15 PM
ATTENTION HIBEE LEICSTER

please write up a fixture list for me and ill tell you where i can and cannot be

Ed De Gramo
05-08-2006, 07:37 PM
Just spoke to ma brother this morning....

His forum have got 14 ppl saying they would like to form a team....altho one of them comes from Aberdeen :confused:

My brother is currently down in Silverstone with the team creator enjoying a weekend of cars, burds etc....So I will speak to them when they arrive back on Monday...

So talks are still ongoing but it looks like we are slowly heading towards a potential game....

Probably have to be a weekend game if the Aberdonian is to attend :agree:

I'll post more info as I get it

Mister P
06-08-2006, 11:34 AM
Just spoke to ma brother this morning....

His forum have got 14 ppl saying they would like to form a team....altho one of them comes from Aberdeen :confused:

My brother is currently down in Silverstone with the team creator enjoying a weekend of cars, burds etc....So I will speak to them when they arrive back on Monday...

So talks are still ongoing but it looks like we are slowly heading towards a potential game....

Probably have to be a weekend game if the Aberdonian is to attend :agree:

I'll post more info as I get it

that sounds promising mate.

deffo get a game for a sunday if possible as i work sats :boo hoo: although if the saturday suits everybody else then fair enough:dunno:

a word of advice, if youre acting as the organiser for this, dont do it through your brother get a number for their organiser as including a middle man only confuses things and slows down any planning........unless your brother is the organiser for them off course.

a request from me:
how does every one feel about changing to a monday night after this week (first one being on monday 14th august

as the darker nights are comming in quick and fast so were gonna have to meet earlier, again my work stops me doing earlier on a thurs so i asked if everyone could do another day and monday seemed to be the favourite.

The_Horde
06-08-2006, 11:40 AM

deffo get a game for a sunday if possible as i work sats :boo hoo: although if the saturday suits everybody else then fair enough:dunno:

a word of advice, if youre acting as the organiser for this, dont do it through your brother get a number for their organiser as including a middle man only confuses things and slows down any planning........unless your brother is the organiser for them off course.

a request from me:
how does every one feel about changing to a monday night after this week (first one being on monday 14th august

as the darker nights are comming in quick and fast so were gonna have to meet earlier, again my work stops me doing earlier on a thurs so i asked if everyone could do another day and monday seemed to be the favourite.

Mondays fine by me.

hibeeleicester
06-08-2006, 11:41 AM
ATTENTION HIBEE LEICSTER

please write up a fixture list for me and ill tell you where i can and cannot be
U got a PM

oh its LEICESTER ...... HIBEELEICESTER:agree:

Mister P
06-08-2006, 12:01 PM
request for a game

ok lads we have a request for a game in october.

the team and venue are still to be announced but can everybody please confirm on here if theyre up for it/available.

this team are already established and play fairly regularly so Im expecting theyre looking for us to give them a run out/training session so it may well be on the cards that we'll get done over :dunno: but the main thing for us is to get a proper structure and competative game together and see what weve got so we know what we need to bui;d on.

any new p[layer please let us know if your interested.

edit: also does anyone have access to a set of strips
obviously there will be expences to be met for booking pitches etc, so erm..........can you talk to yer folks just now and make sure its all cool:stirrer:

The_Horde
06-08-2006, 12:22 PM
request for a game

the team and venue are still to be announced but can everybody please confirm on here if theyre up for it/available.

this team are already established and play fairly regularly so Im expecting theyre looking for us to give them a run out/training session so it may well be on the cards that we'll get done over :dunno: but the main thing for us is to get a proper structure and competative game together and see what weve got so we know what we need to bui;d on.

obviously there will be expences to be met for booking pitches etc, so erm..........can you talk to yer folks just now and make sure its all cool:stirrer:

I reckon £3 a game would be about enough to pay, well thats what OL do anyway.

I also reckon the posh boy should buy us strips :greengrin

Ed De Gramo
06-08-2006, 01:00 PM

a request from me:

I'm getting the guys email addy 2moro

Teo10
06-08-2006, 01:02 PM
I reckon £3 a game would be about enough to pay, well thats what OL do anyway.

I also reckon the posh boy should buy us strips :greengrin

who would that be???:confused: :wink:

Hibs90
06-08-2006, 01:59 PM
request for a game

Im up for it, as long as its not on Hibs game days and the 26th. Sorry ive not been at training btw, i have been to training though!

hibeeleicester
06-08-2006, 02:25 PM
Im up for it, as long as its not on Hibs game days and the 26th. Sorry ive not been at training btw, i have been to training though!
Its on 29th V athletico bilbino (the team that the A team are playing0

Teo10
06-08-2006, 04:11 PM
well guys to all your dissapointed yours truly is going on holiday at 4am tomorrow and this may be the last chance i get on before i go because i still have to pack and depart to a mates house but never fear in 2 short weeks i will be back so for now dixon wont be worried about getting megged twice in a row:wink: but enjoy the football and all that and ill be back at training in a couple weeks c ya lads:thumbsup:

The_Horde
06-08-2006, 04:14 PM
well guys to all your dissapointed yours truly is going on holiday at 4am tomorrow and this may be the last chance i get on before i go because i still have to pack and depart to a mates house but never fear in 2 short weeks i will be back so for now dixon wont be worried about getting megged twice in a row:wink: but enjoy the football and all that and ill be back at training in a couple weeks c ya lads:thumbsup:

Darn, who am i gonna meg now. :boo hoo:

Spuds easy his legs are big, looks like i'll just have to have a tussle with dixon instead, they're always fun. :greengrin

Cool_Hand_Luke
06-08-2006, 07:09 PM
request for a game

My dad said it should be ok for me to play :greengrin

Mister P
06-08-2006, 07:22 PM
My dad said it should be ok for me to play :greengrin
mine too....

for anyone else, the rules for getting a game are:

you have to be aged over 65 and accompanied by both parents:wink:

hibeeleicester
06-08-2006, 07:59 PM
Ok heres a wee fixture list...

19/26th or in september v dafc.net (dunfermline) in edinburgh
29th october v Athletico bilbino (stirlion albion) venue still to be comfrmed
t.b.c v FFOC (gramos brother)

this soonding alryt?

mind and ask your folk if its ok..........ecspecially mister p and cool luke:agree:

Mister P
06-08-2006, 08:53 PM
Ok heres a wee fixture list...

will be in a few weeks time or in september v dafc.net (dunfermline) in edinburgh
29th october v Athletico bilbino (dinny ken) venue still to be comfrmed
t.b.c v FFOC (gramos brother)

this soonding alryt?

mind and ask your folk if its ok..........ecspecially mister p and cool luke:agree:
leave it there for just now, make sure we can pull these off before organising any more

hibeeleicester
06-08-2006, 08:59 PM
leave it there for just now, make sure we can pull these off before organising any more
Thats all i attend to arange just now,
dafc.net game will be 19/26th of august or september

dixonhfc
06-08-2006, 09:01 PM
im in guys definately and even if it clashes with matches id rather play than watch football

hibeeleicester
06-08-2006, 09:02 PM
I might even have a sponsor lined up to buy us kit:agree:

If anybody knows sum1 who will sponsor us gi me a shout

The_Horde
07-08-2006, 11:41 AM
I'm available for all.

The MONK
07-08-2006, 12:39 PM
Hello lads thats me back from holidays:boo hoo:.But it means its time to get stuck in with you lot :thumbsup: . Read the reports from last 2 sessions and it seems we might still need a goalie:hmmm:, well I'm willing to give it a go (but would prefer to be outfield) if no one else is found.Look forward to seeing youz on thursday.:greengrin :greengrin

GGTTH

anon1
07-08-2006, 07:06 PM
Thinking about a sponsor?? why not try Lidl?

supermarkets are always good when it comes to sponsoring local football teams, and seeing as Lidl are seemingly after world domination right now, it might be good to give them a shout!

hibeeleicester
07-08-2006, 07:09 PM
Thinking about a sponsor?? why not try Lidl?

supermarkets are always good when it comes to sponsoring local football teams, and seeing as Lidl are seemingly after world domination right now, it might be good to give them a shout!
You going to training and u ok fir the games?
LIDL dinny have a email adress to contact.

Ed De Gramo
07-08-2006, 07:12 PM
:Just got some intel :wink: that the pavillion area is gonna be over taken by festival things.....next to ladyboys :lips seal tent will be a fairground...and my dad is pretty certain judging by the scaffolding stuff lying at the pavillion that somethng will be built between there and further along towards Lothian road end....

I'm gonna take a walk along there 2moro lunch time and possibly find out what the situation is....I'll also look at the possibility of perhaps using Bruntsfield Links....

Also highlighted was the fact that "gypo" type fairgrounds attract neds faster than flies to ***** so we'd have to keep a sharp eye out on belongings.....

I'll report back with any more info I get 2moro

dixonhfc
08-08-2006, 12:45 AM
:Just got some intel :wink: that the pavillion area is gonna be over taken by festival things.....next to ladyboys :lips seal tent will be a fairground...and my dad is pretty certain judging by the scaffolding stuff lying at the pavillion that somethng will be built between there and further along towards Lothian road end....

I'm gonna take a walk along there 2moro lunch time and possibly find out what the situation is....I'll also look at the possibility of perhaps using Bruntsfield Links....

Also highlighted was the fact that "gypo" type fairgrounds attract neds faster than flies to ***** so we'd have to keep a sharp eye out on belongings.....

I'll report back with any more info I get 2moro

lol let the neds come we got spud lollol
let me know WHERE and WHEn trainin is before thursday plz lol

emm lidl sounds great mate

i could enquire about asda and maybe some of the youths could bag pack or something to raise money for the strips

hibeeleicester
08-08-2006, 09:27 AM
Right im off to spain now , ill be back for the next training ,For now SIR (mr) P
is in charge hes going to sort out the dafc.net match so just ask him aboot everything lol :wink:

cheers lewis

Nando™
08-08-2006, 06:00 PM
Awright boys :thumbsup:

Sorry I've no checked in for a while, my computer buggered up :brickwall

I used to be a goalie, what yous think of me going in goals?

Mister P
08-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Awright boys :thumbsup:

Sorry I've no checked in for a while, my computer buggered up :brickwall

I used to be a goalie, what yous think of me going in goals?

personaly i think BOLLOX to you going in goals.:wink:

far to capable an outfield player to be missing.:agree:

Mister P
08-08-2006, 06:08 PM
Right im off to spain now , ill be back for the next training ,For now SIR (mr) P
is in charge hes going to sort out the dafc.net match so just ask him aboot everything lol :wink:

cheers lewis
just for the record.......I KNOW **** ALL ABOUT THIS:confused: :confused: :confused:

as for even having a game:confused:

Nando™
08-08-2006, 06:13 PM
personaly i think BOLLOX to you going in goals.:wink:

far too capable an outfield player to be missing.:agree:

Cheers mate, legend :thumbsup:

Ed De Gramo
08-08-2006, 06:29 PM
Cheers mate, legend :thumbsup:

It's true, exceptional skill :agree:

As for DAFC....wasn't even aware a match was in the talk stages....there;s asort of lack of communacado here :greengrin

oh and I liked to wish young Spudrick a speedy recovery :agree:

anon1
09-08-2006, 02:10 PM
You going to training and u ok fir the games?
LIDL dinny have a email adress to contact.

Work depending.. yes

Though, I'll probably only be available for half of all training/matches given the nature of the shift work pattern I have. I'm already unavailable for training next monday, but fine for tomorrow night, so I look forward to meeting y'all.

dixonhfc
10-08-2006, 12:58 PM
IDEA

we should have one match organiser and maybe a training organiser... so there is less confusion between training dates and locations

and moreimportantly we actually get matches and everyone knows about them

Ed De Gramo
10-08-2006, 01:04 PM
IDEA

we should have one match organiser and maybe a training organiser... so there is less confusion between training dates and locations

and moreimportantly we actually get matches and everyone knows about them

Just a quick mention to say that...

I'm in communacado with FFOC and they have 11 players as we speak (one of which a girl)

I'm now speaking to the team creator and we will start the match organising ...

Mister P
10-08-2006, 01:53 PM
also i have contact details from leicester (whilst hes away on hols) for dafc.net or their supporters forum anyway. In the process for organising a game against them for sometime in the near future, probably late sept/early oct. :wink:

once we get 2 games sheduled it'll be down to some serious training :greengrin

BigDave
10-08-2006, 03:43 PM
Sorry guys I'm having to pull out from tonight. Think I've pulled something in my groin (no jokes please :bye: ) and I've got a game on saturday so I cannae risk it :brickwall

Nando™
10-08-2006, 04:58 PM
Sorry guys I'm having to pull out from tonight. Think I've pulled something in my groin (no jokes please :bye: ) and I've got a game on saturday so I cannae risk it :brickwall

Listen son, I've got a spinal problem and I've also got a match on Saturday.

Just come along for the banter, maybe even just sit in goals :greengrin

The_Horde
10-08-2006, 05:22 PM

You just saw the rain coming on didnt yae :wink:

Cool_Hand_Luke
10-08-2006, 08:09 PM
Sorry guys, was working late again tonight :boo hoo:

Is next weeks get together on Monday??

Mister P
10-08-2006, 10:59 PM
training is now a monday, 6:30 at the meadows central pavilion.

hopefuly this makes it more practical for a lot of guys, also the earlier time means we get an extra hour or so before dark.....Im scared of the dark:turnevil:

Nando™
10-08-2006, 11:03 PM
training is now a monday, 6:30 at the meadows central pavilion.

hopefuly this makes it more practical for a lot of guys, also the earlier time means we get an extra hour or so before dark.....Im scared of the dark:turnevil:

I hate the dark, it stops football :brickwall

Cool_Hand_Luke
10-08-2006, 11:19 PM

Once we get enough numbers coming along regularly (i know i'm one of the guilty ones...before anyone says it :greengrin) the floodlit astro at Leith Academy might be a shout :dunno:

Nando™
10-08-2006, 11:21 PM
Once we get enough numbers coming along regularly (i know i'm one of the guilty ones...before anyone says it :greengrin) the floodlit astro at Leith Academy might be a shout :dunno:

Good shout :thumbsup: There has also been talk of World Of Football at the Corn Exchange, although money has become an issue on that idea :brickwall

Cool_Hand_Luke
10-08-2006, 11:38 PM
Good shout :thumbsup: There has also been talk of World Of Football at the Corn Exchange, although money has become an issue on that idea :brickwall

I occassionaly play there and i think its around £45 for the hour - cant really get more than 5 a side there tho. I'll try and find out how much they charge at Leith....unless anyone out there already knows :dunno: :greengrin
At least there you can get 7 or 8 a side quite comfortably :agree: (and its just down the road from me :greengrin)

The_Horde
11-08-2006, 02:11 AM
Right I've just heard back about a possible game with 'Golden Shower' (Livingston supporters team) some time in september/October.

Only question is transport through to Livingston?. Or could we get a pitch through here?.

Number 27/28 busses take you to almondvale, i'll try and find out where you can get it from, i'm sure it goes through princes street and i know you can get it from sighthill.

I asked for it to be played on a Sunday but i think most of their players work Sundays, so is a saturday ok??.

If either Jon or Lewy want the guys e-mail address PM me and i'll give you it.

cheers.

Ed De Gramo
11-08-2006, 11:14 AM
Well seeing as how hibs.net has had an upgrade....I'll gie ma reports an upgrade. Players will be graded between 1 and 10....enjoy

Scoot: 7 = Wasn't as busy as previous weeks but all the same, The Cat has displayed why he is a great asset yo the team

Gramo: 5 = The teams Amadou Konte...displays a few good touches but not the finished article. (ed says...I'm slagging maself here...do'h)...got an unorthadox way of stopping opponents

Vanquinho: 7 = never got out of 1st gear (ed says...his words not mine) but he is still devastating and we look forward to seeing his ivan sproule like runs in the near future.

Ben: 6 = Good going forward and tracked back, as with scoot he was quieter than other weeks.

semi: 6 = Has got some tidy first touches but was prone to the odd possession give away. If Jon can get him along more often...then I think we have a find here.

Bryan: 7 = The boy genius :wink: has fantastic control and was involved in the majority of the build ups.

Dixon: 7 = His usual self, the never say die attitude on this lad is brilliant, he will chase a lost cause if need be.

James: 6 = First session for james, and I reckon as we semi we havea find. Being put in goal and didn't really get a chance to excel outfield. Got an example of his striking prowess in 4 on 4 match at the end

Jon: 8 (Man Of The Match) = Every team needs a leader and we have one in Jon. Got forward well and tracked back very quickly to cut out danger. Good shouter and organiser. And he is my Meadows Man of The Match :thumbsup:

A quick note to thank the guy we played, much appreciated.

And finally.... The football we use is now living a charmed life, it has been mauled by a boxer dog last week, this week it has been caught amongst Barbed Wire and played chicken on the road quite a few times....what's next for this incredible ball?????

Cheers

Amadou Gramo :greengrin

The_Horde
11-08-2006, 12:56 PM
Well seeing as how hibs.net has had an upgrade....I'll gie ma reports an upgrade. Players will be graded between 1 and 10....enjoy

Scoot: 7 = Wasn't as busy as previous weeks but all the same, The Cat has displayed why he is a great asset yo the team

Gramo: 5 = The teams Amadou Konte...displays a few good touches but not the finished article. (ed says...I'm slagging maself here...do'h)...got an unorthadox way of stopping opponents

Vanquinho: 7 = never got out of 1st gear (ed says...his words not mine) but he is still devastating and we look forward to seeing his ivan sproule like runs in the near future.

Ben: 6 = Good going forward and tracked back, as with scoot he was quieter than other weeks.

semi: 6 = Has got some tidy first touches but was prone to the odd possession give away. If Jon can get him along more often...then I think we have a find here.

Bryan: 7 = The boy genius :wink: has fantastic control and was involved in the majority of the build ups.

Dixon: 7 = His usual self, the never say die attitude on this lad is brilliant, he will chase a lost cause if need be.

James: 6 = First session for james, and I reckon as we semi we havea find. Being put in goal and didn't really get a chance to excel outfield. Got an example of his striking prowess in 4 on 4 match at the end

Jon: 8 (Man Of The Match) = Every team needs a leader and we have one in Jon. Got forward well and tracked back very quickly to cut out danger. Good shouter and organiser. And he is my Meadows Man of The Match :thumbsup:

And finally.... The football we use is now living a charmed life, it has been mauled by a boxer dog last week, this week it has been caught amongst Barbed Wire and played chicken on the road quite a few times....what's next for this incredible ball?????

Cheers

How come semi gets two mentions :wink:

MSK
11-08-2006, 01:03 PM

Amadou Gramo :greengrinJeez , he must have been knackered playing you lot !!!! :greengrin

LiviGS
11-08-2006, 01:22 PM
Right I've just heard back about a possible game with 'Golden Shower' (Livingston supporters team) some time in september/October.

Only question is transport through to Livingston?. Or could we get a pitch through here?.

Number 27/28 busses take you to almondvale, i'll try and find out where you can get it from, i'm sure it goes through princes street and i know you can get it from sighthill.

I asked for it to be played on a Sunday but i think most of their players work Sundays, so is a saturday ok??.

If either Jon or Lewy want the guys e-mail address PM me and i'll give you it.

cheers.

Hey guys,

just popping on here to post up what I have just emailed to Ben, saves him having to relay everything to you all:

How about Saturday 23rd September 2006?

Livi are at home to St Johnstone that Day and Hibs are at home to Falkirk.

If we make it at a relatively accessibly pitch for both teams and an early kick off we'd both be able to then head to the respective 'big team' fixtures in the afternoon.

We're not too clued-up on Edinburgh pitches, but we know Saughton and we know Silverknowes, as well as Jack Kane, but I'd have to suggest against playing there.

If kick off was perhaps 10.30am it would allow both teams to get to the league games afterwards in good time.

Thoughts?

The_Horde
11-08-2006, 01:22 PM
Jeez , he must have been knackered playing you lot !!!! :greengrin

sharrap!, the guy went by the name of 'Ronaldinho' or something like that.:hmmm: :greengrin

The_Horde
11-08-2006, 01:24 PM
Hey guys,

just popping on here to post up what I have just emailed to Ben, saves him having to relay everything to you all:

If we make it at a relatively accessibly pitch for both teams and an early kick off we'd both be able to then head to the respective 'big team' fixtures in the afternoon.

We're not too clued-up on Edinburgh pitches, but we know Saughton and we know Silverknowes, as well as Jack Kane, but I'd have to suggest against playing there.

If kick off was perhaps 10.30am it would allow both teams to get to the league games afterwards in good time.

Thoughts?

Sounds fine by me, Gives us plenty time to get to our game if the game is in livi.

Wheres the gaffer when you need him eh, on holiday.:wink:

Nando™
11-08-2006, 05:22 PM

Cheers

Right, on Monday I'll really go for it, work really hard and maybe you'll give me a 10 for the next report :wink:

Mister P
11-08-2006, 06:18 PM

Cheers

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

Mister P
11-08-2006, 06:30 PM
Hey guys,

Thoughts?

ok guys, a saturday is most likely by the looks of it, but 1 problem, i get very few off and both Sami & Jamie(another guy still to comne along) work in the same company as me and dont get any sats off......****in hairdressers :greengrin

at present my next saturday off is scheduled for the 16th of september....is this a possibility??????

perhaps an 10:30/11am kick off would be ok.

we could look into pitches either livingstone or edinburgh as its just as easy getting fromone to the other, i suggest we go there since its us whos approached them:dunno:

can everyone reply to say if this is do-able for them and also who has transport, dads who could drive etc and how many seats available in the car.

Ed De Gramo
11-08-2006, 07:36 PM
Glad to see ma report is going down a storm :thumbsup:

I'll be available for saturdays anytime (I've told Standard Life that they only own me weekdays for 35 hrs)...altho if it's in Livi i'll require a lift....

I had to write the report during ma lunchbreak today...I had it all typed up last night at quarter past eleven...but the site was being upgraded and I lost what I had typed :brickwall

The_Horde
12-08-2006, 12:36 AM
Bryan the 'boy wonder' :rockin: :roflmao: :faf:

Mister P
12-08-2006, 05:02 PM
Bryan the 'boy wonder' :rockin: :roflmao: :faf:

blunder* :wink:

Nando™
12-08-2006, 05:51 PM
Right chaps, on Monday I might have to stay in goals as I have aggravated my left hamstring in our heavy 6-0 defeat today :boo hoo:

Referee was a diddy, sending off one of our boys for nought :brickwall

Crap game, crap performances from every player on our team.

I'm gonnae rest so it's goalie time for me.

I might sit in as a sweeper but I won't be doing any running :agree:

Ed De Gramo
12-08-2006, 06:11 PM
Right chaps, on Monday I might have to stay in goals as I have aggravated my left hamstring in our heavy 6-0 defeat today :boo hoo:

6-0 hammering....if Duddy Thistle want Scoot...it'll be £2m plus a sell on fee :greengrin

Wots happening on Monday??? Are we gonna get down to proper training...or are we having more challenges????

Nando™
12-08-2006, 06:38 PM
6-0 hammering....if Duddy Thistle want Scoot...it'll be £2m plus a sell on fee :greengrin

Wots happening on Monday??? Are we gonna get down to proper training...or are we having more challenges????

Na we were Sandy's AFC today, the team we played was from the league below :brickwall

What a comedy show like.

Dunno what to do about Monday, I won't be training so I say yous do drills :greengrin

Mister P
12-08-2006, 11:11 PM
its not just up to me mind but i reccon some actual training is in order,

i have a few ideas for ball drills as well as some fitness training, keep us sharp on the ball as well as up to speed. tbh i think in a 90 mins game not many of us could cope with it, myself included btw.

is everybody happy to leave this to me for just now, if its pish then we can scrap it for next week :cool:

The_Horde
12-08-2006, 11:18 PM
its not just up to me mind but i reccon some actual training is in order,

i have a few ideas for ball drills as well as some fitness training, keep us sharp on the ball as well as up to speed. tbh i think in a 90 mins game not many of us could cope with it, myself included btw.

is everybody happy to leave this to me for just now, if its pish then we can scrap it for next week :cool:

Well i played about 70 and was fine, but i do agree some ACTUAL training is needed.

Mister P
12-08-2006, 11:25 PM
copy of an email sent to some "one" :wink:
--------------------------------
hi there, i think it was you who asked me to contact you.

ragarding the friendly game:

i have a SMALL squad of guys primarily from the hibs.net site (B TEAM) who are interested in getting a few games going, the standard is very average at best tbh but what the hell eh????

if you think you could raise enough players it would be good to discuss this further.

our squad age is roughly between 15-20 with myself at 29 (old codger)

let me know if you think you could pull this off.

if you want to contact me, please do so on blah bla blah@hotmail.co.uk

cheers bud

Mister P
12-08-2006, 11:28 PM

danny i am proposing non contact football on monday, no goals, no tackles etc, do you thinkl you could handle that?

dixonhfc
12-08-2006, 11:30 PM

Cheers

whoa man thanks for the rate lol and i only try extra hard when im losing

if we ever lose a big game stay away from me lol baaaaaaad loser

Mister P
12-08-2006, 11:31 PM

aye but i was meadows man of the match :faf::faf:

dixonhfc
12-08-2006, 11:32 PM
Well i played about 70 and was fine, but i do agree some ACTUAL training is needed.

coz u hardly run bitch hehehe

just stand and float passes-works but not the point lol

as gramo said im the silly **** who chases everything rofl

then dies

dixonhfc
12-08-2006, 11:33 PM
copy of an email sent to some "one" :wink:
--------------------------------
hi there, i think it was you who asked me to contact you.

ragarding the friendly game:

i have a SMALL squad of guys primarily from the hibs.net site (B TEAM) who are interested in getting a few games going, the standard is very average at best tbh but what the hell eh????

if you think you could raise enough players it would be good to discuss this further.

our squad age is roughly between 15-20 with myself at 29 (old codger)

let me know if you think you could pull this off.

if you want to contact me, please do so on blah bla blah@hotmail.co.uk

cheers bud

good email apart from

average at best!!!!

wtf say were a good side looking for wins under our belt give them the ****s not confidence

dixonhfc
12-08-2006, 11:35 PM

no promises mate

same reason as mister P read in the convy with ben lol ;)

Nando™
13-08-2006, 02:27 AM

You think YOU'RE a bad loser? You aint seen how bad I am yet :agree:

BigDave
13-08-2006, 11:56 AM
TBH I think we'd still just be best getting take on's until we have at least 14-15 players. Just my opinon mind!

Mister P
13-08-2006, 12:38 PM
TBH I think we'd still just be best getting take on's until we have at least 14-15 players. Just my opinon mind!

thats what i thought origionaly, and im still not too keen on having too many competative games too soon, but maybe to feel like were moving forward and to interest other potential players we should have a couple of games lined up :dunno: