PDA

View Full Version : Tenerife

The dook
23-01-2019, 10:05 AM
Does anyone know of a bar that will show tonight's game in playa de americas ,los christianos or Adeje please.hope someone will know:flag:

kevinc
23-01-2019, 10:22 AM
Does anyone know of a bar that will show tonight's game in playa de americas ,los christianos or Adeje please.hope someone will know:flag:
First & Last on Fanabe Beach or Winchesters further along would be good shouts, both in Adeje.

The dook
23-01-2019, 11:16 AM
First & Last on Fanabe Beach or Winchesters further along would be good shouts, both in Adeje.
Thanks for that,will check them out.:wink::wink:

BullsCloseHibs
23-01-2019, 11:19 AM
Temple Bar/ Irish Fiddler show loads of Scottish football (just along from Costa Adeje)

Halmyre Hibee
23-01-2019, 12:35 PM
Temple Bar/ Irish Fiddler show loads of Scottish football (just along from Costa Adeje)

Temple Bar only advertising Celtic v St Mirren as I passed by earlier. I would be up for watching Hibs game as last night in Adeje if wife lets me.

Stuart93
23-01-2019, 12:38 PM
Jags bar in las Americas just round the corner from the Dubliner towards the beach usually shows Scottish games. Watched Celtic v hibs 2-2 and st johnston hibs 1-1 there last year

The dook
23-01-2019, 01:00 PM
Jags bar in las Americas just round the corner from the Dubliner towards the beach usually shows Scottish games. Watched Celtic v hibs 2-2 and st johnston hibs 1-1 there last year

Jags showing currants , thanks anyway

The dook
23-01-2019, 01:10 PM

No joy with these 🥵thanks anyway

The dook
23-01-2019, 01:12 PM
Temple Bar only advertising Celtic v St Mirren as I passed by earlier. I would be up for watching Hibs game as last night in Adeje if wife lets me.

Not looking good for tonight but have st mirren v Hibs Sunday such is ok for me but no good for you🥵

calumhibee1
23-01-2019, 01:12 PM
Obviously not a bar but it’s on Hibs TV if you don’t find anywhere :aok:

Franck Stanton
23-01-2019, 02:19 PM
i am in Albufeira just now anyone know of a pub that may show game. ( long shot 'cos albaufeira is shut for winter - never been so bored in all my life).

NC1875
23-01-2019, 02:29 PM
Yeah speak to Ryan at the Winchester. If it’s on, he’ll be able to get it on one of the many screens.

If i remember rightly it was getting refurbed over Xmas also with new TVs.

The dook
23-01-2019, 02:33 PM
Thanks for all the replies,Iv signed up to Hibs tv for a month so problem sorted.:flag::thumbsup:

EastThomasSTboy
23-01-2019, 02:37 PM
Just for general info, Taylors Bar/lounge at the far end of Los Cristianos (Just beneath the EL Mirador Complex, Down from the large Oasis Supermarket/Mall) is the best venue for all live football in that part of the Island.
They cover all the games (even the ones not advertised on the billboards outside), so
If it is being televised anywhere, you just ask the bar staff (tvs at the side of each "inside" table top) and you can watch it yourself, whilst all around are watching Man u/Old Firm, etc, etc.
I have been able to watch loads of Hibs games there, that werent shown elsewhere.:wink::wink:

hibbyboy1
23-01-2019, 02:37 PM
Thanks for all the replies,Iv signed up to Hibs tv for a month so problem sorted.:flag::thumbsup:

The whiskey jar round the corner from columbus is definitely showing it showing 4 games 5 of us there

Barney McGrew
23-01-2019, 02:52 PM
The Whiskey Jar in Las Americas has Hibs Tv and shows all our games :aok:

NthCarolinaHibs
23-01-2019, 03:16 PM
The Whiskey Jar in Las Americas has Hibs Tv and shows all our games :aok:

Was in there Friday...full of huns...

JimBHibees
23-01-2019, 04:13 PM

They were meant to have a game on Friday past though was cancelled.

BullsCloseHibs
23-01-2019, 04:18 PM

They have a few screens and screen internet tv too (did last time i was there)

Stuart93
23-01-2019, 04:39 PM

Was full of happy looking huns when I went to watch LC final v ross county

Got our own back a couple months later

blackpoolhibs
23-01-2019, 04:53 PM
Was full of happy looking huns when I went to watch LC final v ross county

Got our own back a couple months later

I was in the Whiskey Jar for the LC final against RC, and it was not full of huns. In fact it was full of Hibs fans. I used to work in there when i lived in Tenerife, and while they will cater for all supporters, its more of a hibs celtic friendly pub as Jock who owns it is a celtic fan from Dundee.

Stuart93
23-01-2019, 06:09 PM
I was in the Whiskey Jar for the LC final against RC, and it was not full of huns. In fact it was full of Hibs fans. I used to work in there when i lived in Tenerife, and while they will cater for all supporters, its more of a hibs celtic friendly pub as Jock who owns it is a celtic fan from Dundee.

I know, I was sitting at the table next to you.

The huns had gathered more towards the outside as oppose to being in the pub during the game

A nice wee establishment off the beaten track nonetheless

IWasThere2016
23-01-2019, 10:16 PM
I'm in Tenerife tomorrow till Tuesday.

Plenty football on so will take some games in - the hotel (Hard Rock) has its own Sports Bar.

However, after our shocker tonight, I'm minded not to search too far and wide for the St Mirren game!