PDA

View Full Version : NHC Juventus Tickets

JoeT_WasTheBest
20-11-2018, 07:55 AM
Hoping to go over to watch Juve v Milan during the Easter break. Does anyone have experience of buying tickets for their new stadium? Any tips??

green&left
20-11-2018, 09:03 AM
Boy in my work was in Turin for a break and looked into it, tickets could be bought online but they were an absolute rip-off. Face-value for the equivalent of the East Stand was 120,eur and that wasn't even against one of the big teams. Ended up getting the train to Milan and catching a game at the San Siro to get his football fix.

Here’s Lucy!
20-11-2018, 05:28 PM
Hoping to go over to watch Juve v Milan during the Easter break. Does anyone have experience of buying tickets for their new stadium? Any tips??

Word of warning. The stadium is in the middle of nowhere and you have to pass through some right dodgy areas to get there.

Don't know about tickets though - sorry.

CapitalGreen
20-11-2018, 05:41 PM

A lot of the ticket sales at Juventus are controlled by the Ultra groups. Your best bet is to approach one of them and let them know you are a football tourist keen on attending the match, ideally with a half-and-half scarf on.

"Dealing in tickets is as lucrative as, and less risky than, slinging drugs. Until his arrest, one Juventus capo-ultra, a Sicilian member of the Bravi Ragazzi (the “goodfellas”) was making €30,000 (£26,000) a game through ticket touting. That was only possible because Juventus were giving bulk tickets to ultra groups to keep them sweet; the ultras made millions a year and the club were untroubled by bad behaviour that might have meant fines or docked points. Few clubs can afford to take on their ultras – a fans’ strike is costly – with the result that there are always compromises between the suits and the “soldiers”."
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/29/beyond-the-violence-shocking-power-ultras-wield-over-italian-football

Here’s Lucy!
20-11-2018, 05:48 PM
A lot of the ticket sales at Juventus are controlled by the Ultra groups. Your best bet is to approach one of them and let them know you are a football tourist keen on attending the match, ideally with a half-and-half scarf on.

"Dealing in tickets is as lucrative as, and less risky than, slinging drugs. Until his arrest, one Juventus capo-ultra, a Sicilian member of the Bravi Ragazzi (the “goodfellas”) was making €30,000 (£26,000) a game through ticket touting. That was only possible because Juventus were giving bulk tickets to ultra groups to keep them sweet; the ultras made millions a year and the club were untroubled by bad behaviour that might have meant fines or docked points. Few clubs can afford to take on their ultras – a fans’ strike is costly – with the result that there are always compromises between the suits and the “soldiers”."
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/29/beyond-the-violence-shocking-power-ultras-wield-over-italian-football

Wow!! That's mental!

ac1
20-11-2018, 06:05 PM
Me and my brother and dad go on football trips and went to Milan vs Napoli and Juventus vs Lazio the next day in January 2017. We got tickets for both games on the official websites of both clubs but for Juve we had to sit separately and I think paid an average of €80 a ticket. Tickets become available when season ticket holders sell there seats back to the club normally within a couple of weeks of the game. There is a tram that takes you from outside the train station to the stadium although as mentioned Turin is not the nicest it’s pretty industrial

Here’s Lucy!
20-11-2018, 06:09 PM
Me and my brother and dad go on football trips and went to Milan vs Napoli and Juventus vs Lazio the next day in January 2017. We got tickets for both games on the official websites of both clubs but for Juve we had to sit separately and I think paid an average of €80 a ticket. Tickets become available when season ticket holders sell there seats back to the club normally within a couple of weeks of the game. There is a tram that takes you from outside the train station to the stadium although as mentioned Turin is not the nicest it’s pretty industrial

Didn't know that. We took a bus and then had to walk a bit through a pretty rough area.

ac1
20-11-2018, 06:13 PM
Didn't know that. We took a bus and then had to walk a bit through a pretty rough area.

Yeah we jumped on it both ways and never paid a penny - don’t think the ticket inspectors fancied the job that day!

Here’s Lucy!
20-11-2018, 06:16 PM
Yeah we jumped on it both ways and never paid a penny - don’t think the ticket inspectors fancied the job that day!

We weren't all that impressed with the stadium either, were you?

We had been to their old place (Stade della Alpe?) a few years ago, and thought it was great.

ac1
20-11-2018, 06:20 PM
We weren't all that impressed with the stadium either, were you?

We had been to their old place (Stade della Alpe?) a few years ago, and thought it was great.

The Milan vs Napoli game was miles better the night before. Juve scored twice in the first 10 minutes and the game was finished. Lazio were murder. We were also sitting on our own and had raging hangovers so that might not have helped either!

wearethehibs
20-11-2018, 07:29 PM
https://sport.ticketone.it/campaign/sport/

Think thats the official site for buying tickets to most Italian team games.

I bought a ticket to Juve game last season through it. Was around €30. Took a tram from near the main station straight to the stadium.

I assume it might not be straight forward buying tickets to a big game though. I had trouble getting tickets to an Atalanta game as they would only sell to people with a local address as they were playing Roma.

ac1
20-11-2018, 07:48 PM
Another thing to remember is you have to take your passport with you to the game and it must match the name on your ticket or you will be refused entry. Think this is because of Serie A Ultra problems before at games

They were not that bothered at the San Siro but were very strict at Juve. I think I had ticket/passport checked about 3 times at Juve