PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen tickets - Adult and concession 20 bucks

H18 SFR
04-11-2018, 03:55 PM
My laddie can't go now and I don't fancy the drive from Ayr to Aberdeen and back myself so I have an adult and a concession ticket for sale, happy for 20 pound to cut my loses and someone hopefully gets a good deal.

EH54
04-11-2018, 04:00 PM
My laddie can't go now and I don't fancy the drive from Ayr to Aberdeen and back myself so I have an adult and a concession ticket for sale, happy for 20 pound to cut my loses and someone hopefully gets a good deal.

Pick up from ayr?

H18 SFR
04-11-2018, 04:01 PM
Pick up from ayr?

I can post first class tomorrow.

EH54
04-11-2018, 04:02 PM
I can post first class tomorrow.

I'm interested mate. Will send you a pm.

H18 SFR
04-11-2018, 04:02 PM
I'm interested mate. Will send you a pm.

NB

H18 SFR
04-11-2018, 04:08 PM
Tickets have sold. Thanks for looking.

Billy Whizz
04-11-2018, 05:38 PM
Wonder how many we’ve sold for this

Keith_M
04-11-2018, 06:51 PM
Wonder how many we’ve sold for this

Aside from last season, we don't normally take many.

Carheenlea
04-11-2018, 07:33 PM
I bought during general sale and didn’t look like many sold. Circa 900 heading up will be my guess.

Hermit Crab
04-11-2018, 08:19 PM
Lucky if 5-600 make the trip

PatHead
04-11-2018, 08:46 PM
A few of us were planning to go up and stay but it being a Friday scunnered that plan. Think there will be quite a few like that.

Billy Whizz
04-11-2018, 08:56 PM
A few of us were planning to go up and stay but it being a Friday scunnered that plan. Think there will be quite a few like that.

You mean the ones that want to go to Tynecastle, but can’t be bothered with Aberdeen on a Friday. I know hundreds of fans like that

I’m taking a half day so I can go to the game

SteveHFC
04-11-2018, 08:57 PM
You mean the ones that want to go to Tynecastle, but can’t be bothered with Aberdeen on a Friday. I know hundreds of fans like that

I finish at 4 and I’m heading straight up after I finish.

Billy Whizz
04-11-2018, 08:59 PM
I finish at 4 and I’m heading straight up after I finish.

Good man

HibeeHibernian4
04-11-2018, 09:03 PM
People would go to Hearts away if it was played at 3am on the moon despite it being a terrible game of football that we never win, but a 2 and a half hour train/drive to Aberdeen is made out like it's some sort of Arctic expedition.

Sir David Gray
04-11-2018, 09:07 PM

Not everyone's in such a fortunate position with their job though, that they can just decide to take a half day.

I'm personally off all this week so I'm going up but if I had been working then there would have been no chance of me making it up to Aberdeen for a 7:45 kick off.

The three people I usually go to the games with are all working and can't make it but would have been going if it had been on the Saturday or Sunday.

Billy Whizz
04-11-2018, 09:20 PM
Not everyone's in such a fortunate position with their job though, that they can just decide to take a half day.

I'm personally off all this week so I'm going up but if I had been working then there would have been no chance of me making it up to Aberdeen for a 7:45 kick off.

The three people I usually go to the games with are all working and can't make it but would have been going if it had been on the Saturday or Sunday.

I get all that, good for you

Hermit Crab
04-11-2018, 09:32 PM

Spot on Billy. No day trippers at Aberdeen, just the usual faces.

Hermit Crab
04-11-2018, 09:34 PM
People would go to Hearts away if it was played at 3am on the moon despite it being a terrible game of football that we never win, but a 2 and a half hour train/drive to Aberdeen is made out like it's some sort of Arctic expedition.

We are lucky in Scotland that our longest trip is generally only 240 minutes max away

tartanhibee
04-11-2018, 09:40 PM
Spot on Billy. No day trippers at Aberdeen, just the usual faces.

Maybe you could take a register with billy. Look at us we’ve got away season tickets.

Hermit Crab
04-11-2018, 09:58 PM
Maybe you could take a register with billy. Look at us we’ve got away season tickets.

Touch a nerve did I?

Hermit Crab
04-11-2018, 09:59 PM

Agree, however given the scramble for Tynecastle and all the moaning about tickets then surely we are able to shift 2000 for Aberdeen, after all its another big game.

Billy Whizz
04-11-2018, 09:59 PM

Plenty of tickets available for non away season tickets holders go to Aberdeen away, and could have got tickets for Hearts away.

What’s your point

Hermit Crab
04-11-2018, 10:10 PM
Plenty of tickets available for non away season tickets holders go to Aberdeen away, and could have got tickets for Hearts away.

What’s your point

:agree:. Around 1500 by the time AST's, players and staff are taken care of.

tartanhibee
04-11-2018, 10:16 PM
it’s always the same people spouting the same *****, I can’t be arsed with all this. I also go to 95% of games just don’t feel the need to shout about all the time. I also never said I wasn’t going, and will probably be just one off the same old faces, although I wasn’t at tynecastle couldn’t get a ticket.

HibeeHibernian4
04-11-2018, 10:18 PM
it’s always the same people spouting the same *****, I can’t be arsed with all this. I also go to 95% of games just don’t feel the need to shout about all the time. I also never said I wasn’t going, and will probably be just one off the same old faces, although I wasn’t at tynecastle couldn’t get a ticket.

You should've had first refusal on a ticket for Tynecastle in that case.

Sir David Gray
04-11-2018, 10:31 PM
Agree, however given the scramble for Tynecastle and all the moaning about tickets then surely we are able to shift 2000 for Aberdeen, after all its another big game.

It's a bit different going to Tynecastle, where the vast majority of Hibs fans are staying within the same city to where they live and work, to going to Aberdeen which is at least a 2 hour drive away for most people. For anyone who finishes work at 5pm, it would be a bit of a rush to say the least.

You would really need to be retired, unemployed, taking a half day or on annual leave to be in a position to make this game.

Hermit Crab
04-11-2018, 10:45 PM
It's a bit different going to Tynecastle, where the vast majority of Hibs fans are staying within the same city to where they live and work, to going to Aberdeen which is at least a 2 hour drive away for most people. For anyone who finishes work at 5pm, it would be a bit of a rush to say the least.

You would really need to be retired, unemployed, taking a half day or on annual leave to be in a position to make this game.

Or a shift worker with rest days through the week you can swap.

SquashedFrogg
04-11-2018, 10:47 PM

You're becoming embarrassing mate. Consensus amongst many.

We are all Hibs fans on here. If life is hard pick up the phone.

Hermit Crab
04-11-2018, 11:02 PM
You're becoming embarrassing mate. Consensus amongst many.

We are all Hibs fans on here. If life is hard pick up the phone.

What is embarrassing about telling the truth? Hearts away sold out very quickly yet Aberdeen we are struggling?

See if we had the LP system folk would be quick enough to go so they can make sure their eligible for derbies etc....:rolleyes:

Scouse Hibee
04-11-2018, 11:17 PM

He doesn’t need a register, he knows all the faces.

The Modfather
04-11-2018, 11:19 PM
What is embarrassing about telling the truth? Hearts away sold out very quickly yet Aberdeen we are struggling?

See if we had the LP system folk would be quick enough to go so they can make sure their eligible for derbies etc....:rolleyes:

It’s almost as if a local derby is more popular than a run of the mill game against Aberdeen.

We should have a sticky thread just for you where you can post to your hearts content about “day trippers”, attendances, “excuses” and recriminations about what strangers do with their time and money, loyalty points etc etc.

You’re entitled to your opinion as much as the next man, but your sheer relentlessness at making the same points over and over on any and all attendance related threads is extremely wearisome.

HibeeHibernian4
04-11-2018, 11:37 PM
It’s almost as if a local derby is more popular than a run of the mill game against Aberdeen.

We should have a sticky thread just for you where you can post to your hearts content about “day trippers”, attendances, “excuses” and recriminations about what strangers do with their time and money, loyalty points etc etc.

You’re entitled to your opinion as much as the next man, but your sheer relentlessness at making the same points over and over on any and all attendance related threads is extremely wearisome.

It's not a run of the mill game, it's a very important game against a side who will probably emerge as one of our biggest rivals for European places later in the season. And we're probably unlikely to take more than 700 there. Embarrassing.

marinello59
05-11-2018, 02:15 AM
It's not a run of the mill game, it's a very important game against a side who will probably emerge as one of our biggest rivals for European places later in the season. And we're probably unlikely to take more than 700 there. Embarrassing.

It's not embarrassing at all. It's a Friday night game played over two hours away from Edinburgh. Most people are automatically ruled out due to work commitments and let's not forget travel costs can be expensive on top of the ticket price. Count yourself lucky in being ableto attend a game that a lot of others would have like to have attended but can't. It doesn't make you a better fan then them really does it?

Hermit Crab
05-11-2018, 02:18 AM
It's not embarrassing at all. It's a Friday night game played over two hours away from Edinburgh. Most people are automatically ruled out due to work commitments and let's not forget travel costs can be expensive on top of the ticket price. Count yourself lucky in being ableto attend a game that a lot of others would have like to have attended but can't. It doesn't make you a better fan then them really does it?

He's not really saying that though. He's right its not a run of the mill game. Its a very important game that we need 3 points from if we want to keep up with the top 4. Maximum fan backing required imo.

cabbageandribs1875
05-11-2018, 02:54 AM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/e7d6e55e9ad3efd9abb8b1cb4453838c/tenor.gif?itemid=12119332

HH81
05-11-2018, 04:10 AM
Maximum fans will be there. Those that can make it.

The rest will be watching on TV.

When games are moved to work days less people can attend.

Fife-Hibee
05-11-2018, 07:04 AM
He's not really saying that though. He's right its not a run of the mill game. Its a very important game that we need 3 points from if we want to keep up with the top 4. Maximum fan backing required imo.

We had 17000 fans on Saturday ‘ didn’t do much for us then !

Jay
05-11-2018, 08:32 AM

I really hope you are in a position one day when you cant afford to go or cant get suitable shifts or have other responsibilities so you cant make as many games as you want to then youll understand . Very few people can make hibs their top priority, your in a position just now you can. Well done you :aok:

Ill be there but im not a usual face, due to work and financial commitments i could count away games on one hand. Its a big effort to make sure im at every home game....but that doesnt seem to count, just away games.

PatHead
05-11-2018, 09:28 AM

Hi Billy. Not sure if you are trying to wind me up. Would mention that I would love to go but can’t do a Friday due to commitments on Friday afternoon.

It is a friend’s birthday this weekend and we had planned to have a boys weekend but thanks to BT that plan is scunnered.

Hermit Crab
05-11-2018, 01:36 PM
I really hope you are in a position one day when you cant afford to go or cant get suitable shifts or have other responsibilities so you cant make as many games as you want to then youll understand . Very few people can make hibs their top priority, your in a position just now you can. Well done you :aok:

Ill be there but im not a usual face, due to work and financial commitments i could count away games on one hand. Its a big effort to make sure im at every home game....but that doesnt seem to count, just away games.

Theres no doubt that one day I may not be able to make every game due to work, cash or childcare issues but for the last 15 years I guess I've been lucky that way. Fans that go to home games are just as important as well Mrs S.:aok:

I think the point here is that this game seems to be unimportant because its Aberdeen away live on tv nobody is bothered about going. Folk will happily spend £50 in the pub watching it instead though. We had thousands who wanted tickets for Hearts away and with over 17,000 at the game on Saturday, surely we can muster 2000 to sell out Aberdeen on Friday?

See you there, you can buy me a pie. :greengrin

Jay
05-11-2018, 02:36 PM
Theres no doubt that one day I may not be able to make every game due to work, cash or childcare issues but for the last 15 years I guess I've been lucky that way. Fans that go to home games are just as important as well Mrs S.:aok:

I think the point here is that this game seems to be unimportant because its Aberdeen away live on tv nobody is bothered about going. Folk will happily spend £50 in the pub watching it instead though. We had thousands who wanted tickets for Hearts away and with over 17,000 at the game on Saturday, surely we can muster 2000 to sell out Aberdeen on Friday?

See you there, you can buy me a pie. :greengrin

Your not factoring in the time commitment though. People cant just take half days at work whenever they please, most parents holidays are ruled by school holidays with a few kept for when the kids are off sick. Tynie is on our back door, Pittodrie not so much 😁

And youll be buying the pies btw :na na:

HibeeHibernian4
05-11-2018, 02:45 PM
It's not embarrassing at all. It's a Friday night game played over two hours away from Edinburgh. Most people are automatically ruled out due to work commitments and let's not forget travel costs can be expensive on top of the ticket price. Count yourself lucky in being able to attend a game that a lot of others would have like to have attended but can't. It doesn't make you a better fan then them really does it?

There's three groups here though isn't there?

1) Those who want to attend and who are fortunate to be able to. Make up about 1,000 of our season ticket base.

2) Those who want to attend but can't get the time off work or can't afford it. Make up 2,000-3,000 of our season ticket base.

3) Those who have zero interest in taking themselves up to Aberdeen for a Hibs game and would probably look at you like you were a mentalist if you suggested that they should come with you. This is the overwhelming proportion of our season ticket base.

The Modfather
05-11-2018, 03:02 PM
There's three groups here though isn't there?

1) Those who want to attend and who are fortunate to be able to. Make up about 1,000 of our season ticket base.

2) Those who want to attend but can't get the time off work or can't afford it. Make up 2,000-3,000 of our season ticket base.

3) Those who have zero interest in taking themselves up to Aberdeen for a Hibs game and would probably look at you like you were a mentalist if you suggested that they should come with you. This is the overwhelming proportion of our season ticket base.

Those groups are also fluid, I’ve fluctuated between all 3 over the years.

At the end of the day you either go or you don’t. What others do with their time and money is up to them. The notion that someone can be embarrassed, although I can only assume it’s internet based embarrassment and not actual something people feel in real life, because people choose to spend their time and money differently is bizarre.

HibeeHibernian4
05-11-2018, 03:14 PM
Those groups are also fluid, I’ve fluctuated between all 3 over the years.

At the end of the day you either go or you don’t. What others do with their time and money is up to them. The notion that someone can be embarrassed, although I can only assume it’s internet based embarrassment and not actual something people feel in real life, because people choose to spend their time and money differently is bizarre.

I'm mildly embarrassed by how few fans we'll take up to Pittodrie, yes.

The point of my post was much more to dispel this myth that all of our 16,000 home match attendees would go to away games if they had the money/time. It's categorically untrue, and it's unfair on those who genuinely can't make it because of financial reasons that the people who just can't be arsed use them as human shields.

Why can't people just be honest? Well over half of our season ticket base has zero interest in attending away games unless it's Tynecastle or (at a push) somewhere like Livingston or Dunfermline.

The Modfather
05-11-2018, 03:36 PM

The point of my post was much more to dispel this myth that all of our 16,000 home match attendees would go to away games if they had the money/time. It's categorically untrue, and it's unfair on those who genuinely can't make it because of financial reasons that the people who just can't be arsed use them as human shields.

Why can't people just be honest? Well over half of our season ticket base has zero interest in attending away games unless it's Tynecastle or (at a push) somewhere like Livingston or Dunfermline.

“Why can’t people be honest”, no one has any obligation to advise anyone what their plans are and reasons for attendance, or not, at a football game! I still don’t get why it matters to anyone what strangers choose to do with their time and money. I either go to a game or I don’t, what others do is neither here nor there.

It’s usually a small number of those that attend regularly that begin these debates and then appear scornful of those who don’t attend as much as them. This thread being an example, someone selling a ticket and a few posts later we’re into the tiresome “day tripper” narrative. Some posters appear to want to be judge, jury and executioner as to what is acceptable in how strangers choose to spend their time and money.

It might just be me, but at times it feels like you have to justify your level of support to, in the main, strangers. Does attendance and embarrassment manifest in any other walks of life? Do people get embarrassed by the numbers that go to the cinema for example?

HibeeHibernian4
05-11-2018, 03:41 PM
It might just be me, but at times it feels like you have to justify your level of support to, in the main, strangers. Does attendance and embarrassment manifest in any other walks of life? Do people get embarrassed by the numbers that go to the cinema for example?

Yes because football clubs built up in their communities with local men and women passing their support down from generation to generation is truly the same thing as a building that shows films.

green&left
05-11-2018, 03:49 PM
Anyone know if they are selling from the front to back or back to front. Just bought mine the now, row K. If its the latter then it sounds like a fair few have been shifted.

HibeeHibernian4
05-11-2018, 03:53 PM
Anyone know if they are selling from the front to back or back to front. Just bought mine the now, row K. If its the latter then it sounds like a fair few have been shifted.

Mine was bought on Thursday and it's row O, if that helps.

1van Sprou7e
05-11-2018, 05:23 PM

Bought mine yesterday and it's row F (block R)

Billy Whizz
05-11-2018, 05:23 PM

What block, think we’ve got 3 blocks in the covered atea

Frazerbob
05-11-2018, 06:17 PM
Interesting debate but what I want to know is, should we wear poppies and wave our Tricolours?

EH54
05-11-2018, 06:42 PM
Personally I love the Friday games. Aberdeen is a bit far right enough but I'll go anyway. The ones we had in dundee were superb. I also like a Saturday in the pub watching the scores, so let's me see hibs on Friday and do Just that on Saturday. Win, win.

1van Sprou7e
05-11-2018, 10:38 PM
Personally I love the Friday games. Aberdeen is a bit far right enough but I'll go anyway. The ones we had in dundee were superb. I also like a Saturday in the pub watching the scores, so let's me see hibs on Friday and do Just that on Saturday. Win, win.

Aberdeen is a good night out, much better playing at 7:45 on a Friday than half 12 on the Saturday like last year

EH54
06-11-2018, 09:14 AM
Aberdeen is a good night out, much better playing at 7:45 on a Friday than half 12 on the Saturday like last year

Definitely agree with that, or on a Sunday early. I get it won't suit some, but it's enough notice to get a half day or a shift swap, holiday or whatever for most I'd imagine.

Carheenlea
06-11-2018, 12:29 PM
There are only two out of the three sections being sold at present I think, the two covered sections. We have had a lot of complaints about the restricted view and what not at Celtic, but surprised we don’t hear as much about Aberdeen. I find it an awful away section with poor views, particularly with that segregation fence. You really don’t appreciate how bad a stadium Pittodrie is until you visit it. Like stepping back 40 years. Still looking forward to a trip north on Friday though!

G B Young
06-11-2018, 12:56 PM
Lucky if 5-600 make the trip

For a Friday night TV game in Aberdeen that would be a perfectly decent travelling support.

All sorts of reasons folk would choose to give this one a miss, including:

It's a near five-hour round trip meaning many won't be able to get away from work in time, while some also work on a Friday night.
It's too long, and too late, a trip for most young kids.
Those with families may have child-related commitments on a Friday evening.
It's a lot of money to spend on transport and tickets when you can watch it on TV.
Last Saturday's defeat means a lot of fans fear we're likely to lose.
Some may simply feel they want to spend their Friday night in another way.

All of the above could apply to me. I am simply not in a position to put a trip to Pittodrie on a Friday night to watch Hibs at the top of my agenda. I take my hat off to those making the trip, though. Fingers crossed Hibs make your efforts worthwhile.

Bob1875
06-11-2018, 07:12 PM

I’ve been to 1 away game this season, Tynecastle. The joys of being able to pick and choose when you goto football eh.

flash
06-11-2018, 07:31 PM

That's us telt. Presumably by a 12 year old.

PatHead
06-11-2018, 07:34 PM

Never made it to Tynecastle but have made it to other away matches. Is that okay?

cabbageandribs1875
06-11-2018, 07:48 PM

yeah right, and face the wrath from a select few superfans on here :cb

Eyrie
06-11-2018, 08:55 PM

OK, I'll be honest.

I have a job and a life, with Hibs only being part of that, which means I'll be watching from the sofa with a large dram and hoping for a win.

Allant1981
06-11-2018, 09:11 PM
OK, I'll be honest.

I have a job and a life, with Hibs only being part of that, which means I'll be watching from the sofa with a large dram and hoping for a win.

im the same these days, years ago i used to get folk to come in early for me, or take a few hours annual leave for games outwith a saturday or sunday. Now i really cant be bothered going all the way up to aberdeen and the likes after a long shift and would rather watch it in the house

HibeeHibernian4
06-11-2018, 10:57 PM

Can’t speak for the other ‘superfans’, but I much prefer people just saying they’ve got other things to do instead/don’t want to go. As long as they can then see that the same 500-1,000 who go to Pittodrie every time should be given first refusal on a single ticket for Tynecastle, Parkhead and Ibrox while the demand is high.

Itsnoteasy
07-11-2018, 10:46 AM
Can’t speak for the other ‘superfans’, but I much prefer people just saying they’ve got other things to do instead/don’t want to go. As long as they can then see that the same 500-1,000 who go to Pittodrie every time should be given first refusal on a single ticket for Tynecastle, Parkhead and Ibrox while the demand is high.

No one has to explain themselves whether or not they go. But I do agree with your point that the regulars should get 1st refusal on the harder to get tickets.

Should we start a loyalty scheme! for these fans.

Hermit Crab
07-11-2018, 11:05 AM
No one has to explain themselves whether or not they go. But I do agree with your point that the regulars should get 1st refusal on the harder to get tickets.

Should we start a loyalty scheme! for these fans.

Worms, can, open. :worms:

1van Sprou7e
07-11-2018, 11:15 AM
Worms, can, open. :worms:

Should get bonus loyalty points every time you bring a tricolour to a game imho

Chorley Hibee
07-11-2018, 04:22 PM
Can you pay at the gate on Friday?

Hermit Crab
07-11-2018, 04:49 PM
Can you pay at the gate on Friday?

Not been officially announced yet but you can almost guarantee there will be a PATG facility on Friday.

WhileTheChief..
07-11-2018, 05:56 PM

I don’t do away games.

Bring on the wrath :take that:

southern hibby
08-11-2018, 11:18 AM

If we had loyalty points....... maybe just maybe you would have been at Tynecastle.

GGTTH

Ringothedog
08-11-2018, 08:49 PM
Just bought 2 for collection tomorrow section R row E.

Come on the Hibs!

BegbieHSC
08-11-2018, 08:55 PM
I’m buzzing for tomorrow night.

Whether you’re at the game with me, or down the Leith boozers, I hope you have a belter!

STFU with the holier than thou bitching, and get psyched up!

EH54
08-11-2018, 09:03 PM
Think we will be lucky to take 500 up tomorrow. Hopefully we are rewarded with 3 points. Our record v Aberdeen isn't great lately.

B.H.F.C
08-11-2018, 09:07 PM
Think we will be lucky to take 500 up tomorrow. Hopefully we are rewarded with 3 points. Our record v Aberdeen isn't great lately.

We’ll take more than that.

Won’t be remotely close to selling out like in May but think you could probably double your prediction. We took a healthy crowd up for the Saturday lunch time game just before Christmas last year.

Lancs Harp
08-11-2018, 09:08 PM
Hope everyone who travels has a great night and safe journey and we come back with the points.

My lounge is decked out in green and white already. Will be watching on the box but will be loud and proud (sorry neighbours)

'Mon the Hibs

:flag:

Carheenlea
08-11-2018, 09:11 PM
Good chance of rain tomorrow night so no bad thing that the uncovered seats have not been sold.

Hermit Crab
08-11-2018, 10:02 PM
Good chance of rain tomorrow night so no bad thing that the uncovered seats have not been sold.

I believe only Block R has been on sale to us, I may be mistaken though.

Jay
08-11-2018, 10:05 PM
I believe only Block R has been on sale to us, I may be mistaken though.

Im in Q. Remember my pie :aok:

Hermit Crab
08-11-2018, 10:06 PM
Im in Q. Remember my pie :aok:

You will be in the Q..... for the pies. :greengrin

Jay
09-11-2018, 07:07 AM
You will be in the Q..... for the pies. :greengrin

:tee hee: :tee hee: :tee hee:

Antifa Hibs
09-11-2018, 08:53 AM
We'll take nearer 1000 I think, decent enough, twice as much as Aberdeen and Hearts managed to take to Celtic Park this season for Saturday 3pm kick-offs - and both supports love a seat count!

Strange what an extra hour's travelling can do to our support though. Did we not play Dundee Utd twice on Friday nights through there in the championship and managed around 3000 fans for it both times?

SirDavidsNapper
09-11-2018, 09:10 AM

My honest opinion is i can't be arsed travelling to Aberdeen and back on a Friday night. Rather crack open a nice bottle of red and watch it on the box after a hard week. That ok?

HibeeHibernian4
09-11-2018, 09:15 AM
My honest opinion is i can't be arsed travelling to Aberdeen and back on a Friday night. Rather crack open a nice bottle of red and watch it on the box after a hard week. That ok?

Absolutely! Thanks for the honesty and hope we’re both celebrating come the final whistle, enjoy the game.

danhibees1875
09-11-2018, 09:59 AM
Hibs saying we've sold 1000 tickets - that's a really good effort IMO, hopefully the travellers are rewarded with a good result. :aok: