PDA

View Full Version : On The Bright Side...

Keith_M
04-11-2018, 02:42 PM
....ehhhhhmmmmmmmmm.

Come on, I'm looking for some help here :greengrin

iwasthere1972
04-11-2018, 02:43 PM
We're not Dundee.

hibby6270
04-11-2018, 02:47 PM
....ehhhhhmmmmmmmmm.

The double treble, or is it treble double, is still on today at 4.10pm on BBC Alba!!

NAE NOOKIE
04-11-2018, 02:55 PM
What we got wrong can be sorted. We still have a bunch of players capable of playing good football and if we can get Hanlon, Gray, Kamberi and MacLaren all fit and on the pitch at the same time we will be a far tougher proposition than we were yesterday.

It also proved that we sorely need a dynamic midfield player who can see a pass and another striker who is capable of holding up the ball and winning a physical challenge … something I understand Lewis Allan did very well at Livingstone and yet who wasn't given a chance yesterday even in the absence of Kamberi.

Here’s Lucy!
04-11-2018, 02:58 PM
....ehhhhhmmmmmmmmm.

We're not Hearts?

Keith_M
04-11-2018, 03:12 PM
Thanks guys for your helpful answers, of which this one is the most thought out...

What we got wrong can be sorted. We still have a bunch of players capable of playing good football and if we can get Hanlon, Gray, Kamberi and MacLaren all fit and on the pitch at the same time we will be a far tougher proposition than we were yesterday.

It also proved that we sorely need a dynamic midfield player who can see a pass and another striker who is capable of holding up the ball and winning a physical challenge … something I understand Lewis Allan did very well at Livingstone and yet who wasn't given a chance yesterday even in the absence of Kamberi.

...but this is definitely the best answer ;-)

We're not Hearts?

CMurdoch
04-11-2018, 03:29 PM

If Kamberi hadn't done his angry man act on Wednesday we would have been infinitely better yesterday.

As you say once we can get our best team on the pitch we will be the business.
That mostly means not wasting Milligan in the back line and having the Kamberi & MacLaren partnership up front.
If this can be achieved from now on we will prosper.

The addition of Hanlon will give us another ball player. We are missing his ability to play out from the back with the ball.

Gray has played well this season and is a threat at set pieces so again we could do with his return.

This season is one of big transition and next summer will see the job completed with greater resilience up front than we currently have.
The 2nd half on Wednesday and the Saturday bore are temporary hick ups.

greenlex
04-11-2018, 06:25 PM
First defeat at ER in ages. We drew at Tiny and only recent other defeat was at Celtic park where we scored twice. Key player coming back in Hanlon and the big Swiss Striker too. Bring on the Dandies.

hibs#1
04-11-2018, 06:58 PM
We're still in a decent position in the league and in touching distance of most our rivals for the top 4,which I'd say is our main aim at the moment. Back to back top 4 finishes isn't anything to be sniffed at.

SRHibs
04-11-2018, 07:15 PM
On the bright side I think we have an excellent squad. Get Milligan back in midfield, Porteous in at the back, and Kamberi back up front and we are sorted. Would also like to see Nelom in at LWB when he’s fit.