PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Cup Finals

scoopyboy
23-08-2018, 12:20 PM
I have every post war final with the exception of the 1947 Aberdeen v. Hibs and the 1948 replay between Rangers and Morton.

I will eventually get a copy of the 1947 final, there was a pretty grubby one went for £110 the other week.

I'm not so hopeful about the 48 replay though.

From a previous conversation I think I can recall a fellow member on here saying they have it.

If you read this is there a possibility of it being copied, I don't mean dismantle it to do so but sure I read somewhere it was just a two sided effort.

hibeg
23-08-2018, 03:48 PM
I have every post war final with the exception of the 1947 Aberdeen v. Hibs and the 1948 replay between Rangers and Morton.

I will eventually get a copy of the 1947 final, there was a pretty grubby one went for £110 the other week.

I'm not so hopeful about the 48 replay though.

From a previous conversation I think I can recall a fellow member on here saying they have it.

If you read this is there a possibility of it being copied, I don't mean dismantle it to do so but sure I read somewhere it was just a two sided effort.

Yes I have it scoopyboy. it is a 4 page issue and produced on thick cardboard type paper. Send me a PM with your address and I will copy it for you.
As you say the 47 final does appear on occasions but the 48 replay is the hardest post war final to obtain.

scoopyboy
24-08-2018, 10:37 AM
Yes I have it scoopyboy. it is a 4 page issue and produced on thick cardboard type paper. Send me a PM with your address and I will copy it for you.
As you say the 47 final does appear on occasions but the 48 replay is the hardest post war final to obtain.

Superb.