PDA

View Full Version : Boyata

Billy Whizz
12-08-2018, 09:48 AM
Going on strike seemingly, as per his agent. Shows all the bad side of football

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/celtic-defender-dedryck-boyata-to-go-on-strike-as-hoops-block-move/

Smartie
12-08-2018, 09:50 AM
When you see how certain players behave, it makes you wonder why they didn't push that little bit harder to sign a model professional when they had the chance.

blackpoolhibs
12-08-2018, 09:51 AM
Karma's a bitch eh brenda.

Famous Fiver
12-08-2018, 09:58 AM
Will be available for free on a pre contract in January.

Now, where have I heard that before?

Oh, ma sides.

we are hibs
12-08-2018, 10:17 AM
Just me who thinks he is terrible anyway? Couldn't believe he was being linked with 10 million moves to Fulham ect

renato
12-08-2018, 10:21 AM
Contrast with SJM’s attitude and professionalism when Celtc were “bidding” for him...

H18 SFR
12-08-2018, 10:23 AM
Just me who thinks he is terrible anyway? Couldn't believe he was being linked with 10 million moves to Fulham ect

That would be the fee of the century, he is murder.

Jim44
12-08-2018, 10:25 AM

I wouldn’t say he is terrible but he’s not as good as some make out. Prone to the odd howler but that doesn’t make him a bad player, eh Efe?:greengrin

Togs91
12-08-2018, 10:25 AM
Contrast with SJM’s attitude and professionalism when Celtc were “bidding” for him...

This, he grew as a player from about january this year onwards. Every time we faced the ugly sisters, the rumours were out and he got a bit shaky at times, by the time we get to a few months ago, he was all over it, gave 110% and left quite rightly with his head held high as a legend!

Nicho87
12-08-2018, 10:26 AM
Maybe we should stick a bid in

BILLYHIBS
12-08-2018, 10:26 AM
:top marks

Beat me to it! Will be interesting to see what happens if Celtic get knocked out on Tuesday. Brenda does not look a happy camper. :wink:

IGRIGI
12-08-2018, 10:28 AM
Pleasing to see this happen to Celtic.

makaveli1875
12-08-2018, 10:36 AM
Its exactly what they were hoping McGinn would do , **** them what goes around comes around

O'Rourke3
12-08-2018, 10:37 AM
If he is refusing to play then no serious team will be considering him. If he can do it to his current employer he'll likely do it to his future. International CH that's takes the huff of a toddler, what can possibly go wrong... [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

blackpoolhibs
12-08-2018, 10:38 AM
If he is refusing to play then no serious team will be considering him. If he can do it to his current employer he'll likely do it to his future. Inerbmnational CH that's takes the huff of a toddler, what can possibly go wrong... [emoji23]

:greengrin

O'Rourke3
12-08-2018, 10:40 AM
:greengrinGot my fix in early :greengrin:

Billy Whizz
12-08-2018, 10:42 AM
If he is refusing to play then no serious team will be considering him. If he can do it to his current employer he'll likely do it to his future. International CH that's takes the huff of a toddler, what can possibly go wrong... [emoji23]

Not sure what the consequences are for, if a player is picked, and refuses to play? Presume they can be fined by the club
On the other hand, do you want a player with this intention aroud your squad

NORTHERNHIBBY
12-08-2018, 10:43 AM
Not that I would agree with the player's intended actions if he carries them out, but there is little sympathy for Celtc from me. What goes around.

weecounty hibby
12-08-2018, 10:43 AM
Imagine this happening to the great big massive global superpower that is celtic!! Isn't everybody just grateful to play in the hoops and would never ever want to leave. Is that not what we are programmed to believe in this country? **** celtic, they are parasites and there is little better than seeing this happen to them

O'Rourke3
12-08-2018, 10:57 AM
Not sure what the consequences are for, if a player is picked, and refuses to play? Presume they can be fined by the club

Simple anywhere outsdie sport. He's sacked and the employer will provide a refenece stating why he's no longer employed by that company. Makes it difficult to get futher emploment witha gap in your CV.

Football of course is differnt, if Celtic sack him I'm not sure they can hold on to his registration so to punish him they have to pay him but not play him. Then comes down to the mexican standoff of whether Boyatta then comes out and apologises - blames his agent for bad advice etc and evetyone pretends nothing happened and we are all pals again.

GloryGlory
12-08-2018, 11:01 AM

No, me as well. But then Fulham are in a market where Virgil van Dijk can move to Liverpool for Ł75 million.

GloryGlory
12-08-2018, 11:03 AM

He is in breach of contract so at the very least Celtic won't have to pay his wages. If he does move, I would imagine he will forfeit his cut of the fee plus any bonuses he was due from Celtic.

heidtheba
12-08-2018, 12:44 PM

Imagine an accidental slip or OG when playing The Zombies?

Oh please let it be thus.

Betty Boop
12-08-2018, 12:49 PM
Karma's a bitch eh brenda.

How is it Roger's fault ? Surely Lawell to blame ?

blackpoolhibs
12-08-2018, 12:56 PM
How is it Roger's fault ? Surely Lawell to blame ?
River :wink: is the figurehead at that club, so thats why i used him. He also could have told Lawell McGinn was worth the price we wanted.

Whoever it is in charge at that cheapskate club, Karma is indeed a bitch. :greengrin

Onceinawhile
12-08-2018, 01:29 PM

Exactly look at courtuis at Chelsea refused to train and now stuck in their reserves for the rest of the season after they signed a new keeper.

HibbyAndy
12-08-2018, 01:55 PM
Exactly look at courtuis at Chelsea refused to train and now stuck in their reserves for the rest of the season after they signed a new keeper.

Courtois has signed for Real Madrid ?:confused:

Bostonhibby
12-08-2018, 02:02 PM
Just me who thinks he is terrible anyway? Couldn't believe he was being linked with 10 million moves to Fulham ectNope, not been impressed with what I seen against us. Maybe he was practicing going on strike then.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Onceinawhile
12-08-2018, 06:49 PM
Courtois has signed for Real Madrid ?:confused:

I know. It was a slightly sarcastic reply to the poster who said that if he refused to play no serious team would sign him. When in fact real Madrid (a fairly serious team) just signed someone who did that. Funnily enough they signed him from Chelsea who also bought him after he refused to train for genk.

Lancs Harp
12-08-2018, 08:15 PM
We are Hibs, f##k everyone else, apologies if that offends, but we are Hibs we rule supreme.

:flag::flag::flag:

Dashing Bob S
12-08-2018, 08:22 PM
We are Hibs, f##k everyone else, apologies if that offends, but we are Hibs we rule supreme.

:flag::flag::flag:

I’m offended. But you do have a point.

Lancs Harp
12-08-2018, 08:26 PM
I’m offended. But you do have a point.

Bob I kind of understand.

But my tea tonight tastes so much better in my Hibs mug. After a few pints obviously. # never lose faith.