PDA

View Full Version : Yams He has a point.

Ozyhibby
09-08-2018, 04:24 PM
https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/scottish-football/mcinally-fury-over-penalty-for-jambos-unlisted-sub/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Yam cheats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smartie
09-08-2018, 04:30 PM
He makes excellent points throughout the article.

Our governing bodies need to give themselves a shake, as they are a national embarrassment.

Ozyhibby
09-08-2018, 04:34 PM
https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/scottish-football/mcinally-fury-over-penalty-for-jambos-unlisted-sub/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Yam cheats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madhatter
09-08-2018, 04:43 PM
Some would say the credence of his point has doubled! Joking aside, has this thread appeared twice?

Also the punishment for going against the rules is shockingly lenient. However, being as fair as I can be in something that involves Hearts, I'd imagine we'd get same treatment (or close) should we do a similar thing. The rules are pathetic and the enforcement lacklustre. Club power also comes into it, I imagine Celtic and Rangers would get away with just a warning in this circumstance. Rules should be applied equally, laws should be applied equally. Learned, to my dismay, that that rarely happens. That game should have gone down as a Hearts loss and they should have been fined and audited.

lapsedhibee
09-08-2018, 04:44 PM
One word, bent.

SirDavidsNapper
09-08-2018, 04:45 PM
It won't happen but imagine Hearts went on to win the tournament. Would make a mockery out of our game just when it's on the up again.

HIBERNIAN-0762
09-08-2018, 05:00 PM
Funny how wee fat robbo never uttered a word.
Cheating lying thieving since 187wheneveritwas

Turkish Green
09-08-2018, 05:01 PM
While they are at it they can explain the reason for reducing Morelos's red card.

Eyrie
09-08-2018, 05:14 PM
While they are at it they can explain the reason for reducing Morelos's red card.

He plays for Sevco.

BoomtownHibees
09-08-2018, 05:25 PM
Funny how wee fat robbo never uttered a word.
Cheating lying thieving since 187wheneveritwas

To be fair to him he didn’t sound too happy when interviewed on the radio after their game but was more concerned about his teams perfomance

BILLYHIBS
09-08-2018, 05:38 PM
:top marks

Beat me to it ! Is it ok to go around kicking out at opposition players and getting away with it?

marleyhib
09-08-2018, 06:08 PM
It was a sending off regardless if he connected or not

IberianHibernian
09-08-2018, 08:53 PM
Were Hearts not also let off in League Cup after playing Danny Wilson in semi v ICT at Easter Road when he should have been suspended cause of suspension from England the year before ?