PDA

View Full Version : E-Ticketing Login

thebakerboy
26-06-2018, 05:19 PM
Has anyone else experienced problems logging in to buy tickets. I have used the same email address and password since I first bought tickets on-line and now it is no longer valid , so I asked to change password and no email arrived . Also it says on website that tickets for Euro match not on sale yet but "official site" says they are????????

Galahibby
26-06-2018, 05:26 PM
I got my ticket for the game at lunch time ok.

Fuzzywuzzy
26-06-2018, 05:33 PM
Has anyone else experienced problems logging in to buy tickets. I have used the same email address and password since I first bought tickets on-line and now it is no longer valid , so I asked to change password and no email arrived . Also it says on website that tickets for Euro match not on sale yet but "official site" says they are????????

Check your junk mail. May have gone in there

thebakerboy
26-06-2018, 05:54 PM
Finally got logged in but now site keeps crashing.

Billy Whizz
26-06-2018, 05:55 PM
Finally got logged in but now site keeps crashing.

Think there’s an issue with the site, a few mentioned this earlier

ancient hibee
26-06-2018, 06:32 PM
Yes I’ e been asked for a password as if my existing one is not operative.

thebakerboy
27-06-2018, 06:27 AM
fINALLY GOT MY TICKETS AT 11PM LAST NIGHT , NOT GOOD FROM HIBS.

CentreLine
27-06-2018, 07:06 AM
Mine worked fine. Logged in yesterday afternoon, opened my own and my brother’s account. Two tickets added to STs. No problem. Brilliant from Hibs😀

SON OF PADDY
27-06-2018, 08:27 AM
Logged on last night with no problem !
Ticket added to my season ticket.👍