PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HOSPITALITY | PAUL HANLON TESTIMONIAL

RSS Bot
26-06-2018, 12:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8883)

Billy Whizz
26-06-2018, 03:57 PM
How are ticket sales for this game going? Would be great to see Paul run out to a big crowd. Think Lewis got around 10,000 for his testimonial game last July, hopefully similar for this, although sunderland probably brought more than Blackburn will bring

Bob Box Fish
26-06-2018, 04:29 PM
How are ticket sales for this game going? Would be great to see Paul run out to a big crowd. Think Lewis got around 10,000 for his testimonial game last July, hopefully similar for this, although sunderland probably brought more than Blackburn will bring

Looks less than a thousand sold. With the European game not far away and the prices can’t see there being more than about 6000 at this.

B.H.F.C
26-06-2018, 04:34 PM
Looks less than a thousand sold. With the European game not far away and the prices can’t see there being more than about 6000 at this.

I agree, don’t think he’ll get the turnout he deserves. Poor timing for the game IMO.

Since90+2
26-06-2018, 04:37 PM
Mentioned on another thread it's overpriced and they won't shift many. Hope I'm wrong as it's a good cause.

Billy Whizz
26-06-2018, 04:42 PM
Mentioned on another thread it's overpriced and they won't shift many. Hope I'm wrong as it's a good cause.

Same price as Lewis testimonial, but I get the point that the Europa game so close to it, might hit a few, and it’s Edinburgh Fair, or Trades as it’s called here😎

Bob Box Fish
26-06-2018, 05:06 PM
Think even if we could get semi decent opposition like Newcastle or the likes it would make it more attractive than a team that’s just made it out league one.

27-06-2018, 12:19 AM
Testimonials are all about paying respect to a player who has given the club loyal service.

In Paul Hanlon we have a Edinburgh Boy, a Hibs Supporters, a player that had options to leave in one of our darkest hours but instead resigned for the Club, scores a injury time goal against our greatest rivals on route to winning the holy grail and being a standout player in getting the Club back to the Premier League.

Sometimes we're too critical of players, questioning commitment to the Club. Paul's shown commitment in abundance. For me we could be playing a Sunday amateur team for his opposition, it wouldn't matter. I'll be there and think that £20 is a little price to pay for what Paul's given us.

:flag:

Oscar T Grouch
27-06-2018, 11:04 AM
I cannot choose my ST seat for this match. When I am in the eticketing site and press on "choose your own seat" option nothing happens. When I try and find my seat on the pick your seat bit I cannot identify my seat as there are no numbers given only row numbers. Anyone else had this problem? If so how did you sort it out?

Scouse Hibee
27-06-2018, 05:53 PM

2 thousand sold so far according to Hibs

Billy Whizz
27-06-2018, 06:17 PM
2 thousand sold so far according to Hibs

That’s much better, a fair bit to go