PDA

View Full Version : Players out of contract Summer 2019

CMurdoch
07-06-2018, 03:51 PM
Don't know how accurate I am but i believe the following 9 senior Hibs players are out of contract next summer
Who do you think we will keep?

McGinn (we are all very aware of this)
McGregor
Ambrose
Stevenson
Gray
Bartlay
Laidlaw
Swanson
Simon Murray

SteveHFC
07-06-2018, 03:57 PM
Gray, McGregor and Stevenson should be offered lifetime contracts.

Sir David Gray
07-06-2018, 03:59 PM
I would say you are correct with that list.

Ozyhibby
07-06-2018, 04:15 PM
Mcginn will be gone this summer and McGregor will only likely be offered one year extensions. Ambrose and Stevenson will be offered new deals. Gray only a maybe. The rest will be away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jackh
07-06-2018, 04:31 PM

Christ.

Iceman1875
07-06-2018, 05:07 PM
McGinn, Stevenson, Laidlaw and Ambrose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMurdoch
07-06-2018, 05:18 PM

We are not a museum :wink:

CropleyWasGod
07-06-2018, 05:43 PM
Christ.Never seen him play. Did Rocky recommend him?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

CMurdoch
07-06-2018, 05:46 PM
Never seen him play. Did Rocky recommend him?

There is a daft old bugger that sits near me in the East who is forever shoutin' for Hibs to play better for that guys sake

cocteautwin
08-06-2018, 03:11 AM
There is a daft old bugger that sits near me in the East who is forever shoutin' for Hibs to play better for that guys sake

For Rocky's sake?

HoboHarry
08-06-2018, 03:19 AM
Never seen him play. Did Rocky recommend him?

Yes he did. Said he watched him deliver a cross and something else about that he nailed it.......

danhibees1875
08-06-2018, 06:42 AM
Don't know how accurate I am but i believe the following 9 senior Hibs players are out of contract next summer
Who do you think we will keep?

McGinn (we are all very aware of this) Hope we can slip a wee extension his way, but it seems unlikely and he'd be gone that summer at the latest regardless
McGregor Worth another year - I think he often plays through injury and it might catch up with him. I wonder if the much talked about,but seldom offered, player/coach role could be an option
Ambrose Gut feeling says he'll be away, maybe this summer. Would love to keep him.
Stevenson He's looked after himself enough that he has a few more years left and I hope they're at Hibs. Extension, and I'm sure he'll sign.
Gray If he's fitter this season, then extension.
Bartlay I don't know if he'd want to stay if he's not getting much game time.
Laidlaw For years he'd have been an adeqaute #1, now he has to make peace as being #2. Second choice keeper can be a pretty good job if you can get it though.
Swanson Unfortunately, I'd be surprised if he signed again. Hopefully he kicks on next season though.
Simon Murray Same as Swanson

Basically, I'm confident Lewis will sign and I wouldn't be overly surprised if the rest play their last season next year, or leave this window.

CMurdoch
08-06-2018, 10:07 AM
For Rocky's sake?

naw, the other guy who doesnae like crosses (no not dracula either).
the loafes and fishes guy.

CropleyWasGod
08-06-2018, 10:09 AM
Yes he did. Said he watched him deliver a cross and something else about that he nailed it.......

There was something else about a winger we had who was faster than Christ on a bike.