PDA

View Full Version : Bored Already

Dashing Bob S
22-05-2018, 12:34 AM
Usually can’t wait for the end of the season. Not this time. Roll on the Europa.

AgentDaleCooper
22-05-2018, 12:36 AM
Usually can’t wait for the end of the season. Not this time. Roll on the Europa.

Me too. Summer is boring and i want to see what Neil has up his sleeve.

heretoday
22-05-2018, 06:55 AM
It's true. Last year I needed a break from footer. This time I'm missing the season. Bring on the World Cup!

H18 SFR
22-05-2018, 07:26 AM
It's true. Last year I needed a break from footer. This time I'm missing the season. Bring on the World Cup!

I just can seem to get excited for the World Cup this time round, it simply can't grab me attention.

johnbc70
22-05-2018, 07:41 AM
I just can seem to get excited for the World Cup this time round, it simply can't grab me attention.

There is maybe one group game I will make an effort to watch and that's Spain v Portugal, apart from that no other game stands out as something you will make an effort for. Unless you feel allegiance to one particular country.

Heisenberg
22-05-2018, 07:44 AM
There is maybe one group game I will make an effort to watch and that's Spain v Portugal, apart from that no other game stands out as something you will make an effort for. Unless you feel allegiance to one particular country.

I thought the same. The majority of the group games look very poor, I’ll probably still end up watching a lot of them anyway though. Got to get the football fix until Hibs are back in action.

Souter96Mac
22-05-2018, 07:58 AM
I've turned my excitement to possible signings and who we get in Europe now. Hope we can start announcing some incomings, and get the new kits out.

hibbie02
22-05-2018, 08:58 AM
I've turned my excitement to possible signings and who we get in Europe now. Hope we can start announcing some incomings, and get the new kits out.

I would hope that with our first competitive game on July 12th, we won't be waiting till the end of the window for signings. We need to get the squad sorted quickly and ready by the end of next month. I would hope a lot of the groundwork has been done already, just waiting to hear about Europe and then get the wheels moving.

Garymcl
22-05-2018, 09:42 AM
Season tickets renewed (no brainier) like everyone waiting on European draw and pre season games so good to be a hibby just now walking about my area stones throw from the pbs virtually no maroon in sight just fellow hibbys showing of the colours green everywhere changed days let's keep it that way :flag::flag:

NAE NOOKIE
22-05-2018, 10:56 AM
At the end of the 16/17 season I couldn't wait for 17/18 to start ... its the same for 18/19 .... what a time to be a Hibby :thumbsup:

Next season is going to be a hard one to call, with every team outwith Celtic having a rebuilding job on their hands to one extent or another. Of all the clubs we could well have the toughest job because we could potentially lose more of our top players than anybody, its a far tougher job to keep a good team going or make it better than it is to improve a rubbish team.

Geo_1875
22-05-2018, 11:20 AM
Season tickets renewed (no brainier) like everyone waiting on European draw and pre season games so good to be a hibby just now walking about my area stones throw from the pbs virtually no maroon in sight just fellow hibbys showing of the colours green everywhere changed days let's keep it that way :flag::flag:

Not surprised you're "no brainier". Buying a Hibs ST only makes you cooler.

Don't get excited about tournament football any more. I'll probably watch a few games but only because they're on in the pub. Can't remember the last world cup final I watched.

WeeRussell
22-05-2018, 11:43 AM
I'll take this opportunity to bow out of the who's least interested in the world cup comp and say I can't wait for it :greengrin

Even if it is being hosted by the radge Russians.

Pagan Hibernia
22-05-2018, 11:47 AM
Thank christ for the World Cup. Counting the days to the Blackburn friendly too

One Day Soon
22-05-2018, 12:13 PM
FFS, will this close season never bl00dy end? It feels like months already.

SideBurns
22-05-2018, 12:30 PM
I normally can't wait for the World Cup, but the trouble this year is that none of the teams are as good as Hibs. Football is generally a matter of opinion, but this isn't up for debate. Not in my house anyway.

One Day Soon
22-05-2018, 12:36 PM
I normally can't wait for the World Cup, but the trouble this year is that none of the teams are as good as Hibs. Football is generally a matter of opinion, but this isn't up for debate. Not in my house anyway.

I'm with you.

Greenbeard
22-05-2018, 12:51 PM
'Mon Nigeria - closest Hibees lookalikes.

Scorrie
22-05-2018, 12:58 PM

Same here. Europa League is the football highlight of my summer followed by Lithgae Rose v Hibs !

stoneyburn hibs
22-05-2018, 01:00 PM
I'll take this opportunity to bow out of the who's least interested in the world cup comp and say I can't wait for it :greengrin

Even if it is being hosted by the radge Russians.

Have to agree, love the world cup.

Stranraer
22-05-2018, 01:28 PM
it's boring as hell but not long till the World Cup starts, come on Nigeria!

MB62
22-05-2018, 01:38 PM

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

BenjiOscar
22-05-2018, 03:51 PM
Got Preston Athletic vs Kelty Hearts in King Cup final on Saturday plus junior fixtures that will be going on for several weeks yet. Way things are in the West region especially means that we could be starting next season before this one is finished!

22-05-2018, 04:05 PM
When I think of all the seasons pre-relegation where I couldn't wait for the season to be over and now i'm gutted the summer break is here!

However, I expect there to be lots of comings and goings with hibs this summer and i'm excited to see what business Lennon does. We'll lose a few key players but we have the spine of a very good team so hopefully with a few additions we can build a team capable of building on last seasons good.

Col2
22-05-2018, 04:14 PM

It’s worth putting on a wee bet with a few mates to predict the top two qualifiers from each group. Odds are decent and you end up keeping a real interest in a Egypt v Hungary type game!

cabbageandribs1875
22-05-2018, 04:30 PM
the biggest final in europe this weekend is the scottish junior cup final

Auchinleck Talbot(as per) v Hurlford utd

4:10pm on BBC Alba

HibbyAndy
22-05-2018, 04:46 PM
Got the Garry Oconnor hing on Saturday, Hibs legends at Spartans

Borderhibbie76
22-05-2018, 06:13 PM
FFS, will this close season never bl00dy end? It feels like months already.Can't believe our last match was only 9 days ago...seems like an age already

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk