PDA

View Full Version : Package Holiday flight seating question

sleeping giant
19-05-2018, 04:49 PM
I have booked a holiday through OntheBeach which is flying with Ryanair.
The balance has been paid and we are looking forward to it.

Will I still be asked for extra money for us to sit together when I check in for the flight ?
I know that this happens (to me) on single flights I have booked but does it happen on package holidays?

I have emailed and asked the question but I expect to wait a few days for the answer.

There is 4 of us travelling including a 16 and 9 year old.
I believe under 12's must be sat beside a parent.

lord bunberry
19-05-2018, 07:21 PM

Will I still be asked for extra money for us to sit together when I check in for the flight ?
I know that this happens (to me) on single flights I have booked but does it happen on package holidays?

I have emailed and asked the question but I expect to wait a few days for the answer.

I’m pretty sure you do have to pay. If you get you’re flight number you’ll be able to log into Ryanair and check what you’ve got.

stantonhibby
19-05-2018, 07:25 PM

Yep....we used On the Beach/Ryanair for Algarve and pretty sure seat booking was extra, but you can do it online before you travel.