PDA

View Full Version : Reasons to get a season ticket for the upcoming season

Nevi_SOL
13-05-2018, 02:16 PM
Beautiful attacking football on show. 10 Hibs goals in our last 2 home games

Garymcl
13-05-2018, 04:46 PM
Apart from obvious reasons like finances and maybe work related situations (although I think I mustn't have used my s t for about a third of games ) I would be astonished if people wouldn't renew / buy for next season I've watched hibs for about 40 years and for entertainment and passion only the tornadoes of turnbull come near to this team I for one cannot wait for next season already let's back Lenny again :flag:

BigT-Hibeez
13-05-2018, 04:48 PM
That was my first season ticket in 20 plus years, having been doon south.. Was worth every penny and already renewed..!!

CMac1988
13-05-2018, 04:55 PM
Yup, I've missed a number of home games this season but more than ever (at least in my lifetime) there's no better time than now to be a season ticket holder. Clubs been pulling in the right direction since we were relegated and ultimately the aim next season is to improve on this season which is a hard ask but one I feel the current board and management team are capable of.

If HSL could make itself more attractive and look to how Aberdeen are doing things in regards to incentives I reckon we could improve memberships there also.

Good time to be a Hibee.