PDA

View Full Version : BBC Sportsound

theonlywayisup
10-03-2018, 07:50 AM
I know that there are many on here that are critical off this programme. I picked it up last night during the Levein interview.

At the end Richard Gordon says "Not much between the teams, two scrappy goals...... anyone willing to agree with Craig".

Not one expert agreed with Craig. I thought they were very fair in their summary of the game. Michael Stewart said that everyone in the stadium could see that Hibs were the better team.

Coco Bryce
10-03-2018, 08:00 AM
Levein is the most hated man in Scottish football. Many people involved in the game (ex players & managers) who have worked with him will agree.

An arrogant, self righteous clown.

Me, I think he's great 😁

WWFTWTG
10-03-2018, 08:08 AM
Michael Stewart basically called Levein an ungracious to$$er (not those exact words you understand) which is spot on :agree:

snooky
10-03-2018, 08:14 AM
Michael Stewart basically called Levein an ungracious to$$er (not those exact words you understand) which is spot on :agree:

Open Mike(y)

Sir David Gray
10-03-2018, 08:24 AM
Michael Stewart was good last night. I know he doesn't like Levein but he got it spot on.

Frazerbob
10-03-2018, 08:47 AM
The podcast is available. A good listen. Mikey Stewart love us these days. His hatred of Harry Potter is hilarious.

hfc rd
10-03-2018, 10:15 AM
Michael Stewart was good last night. I know he doesn't like Levein but he got it spot on.

The only Scottish pundit I have time for and actually enjoy listening to. Always speaks his mind and says it honestly and accurately as it is.

Borderhibbie76
10-03-2018, 10:47 AM
The only Scottish pundit I have time for and actually enjoy listening to. Always speaks his mind and says it honestly and accurately as it is.I actually don't.mind him or Steven Thompson- always both very complimentary about the Hibees. Looking forward to tuning in to Sportsound later...wonder if Biscuits has stopped self harming yet lol??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

sleeping giant
10-03-2018, 12:27 PM
All the media outlets are taking the piss out of Levien.

Sky commentator saying natural order restored.
BBC saying the same.
Newspapers ripping him and social media trending Natural Order.

What an embarrassment to their club he is.
Utter fanny and can't believe that he was the Scotland manager.

Danderhall Hibs
10-03-2018, 12:28 PM
Seems the BBC dropped their “agenda” against us last night?

Hiber-nation
10-03-2018, 12:30 PM
As I and others posted on a separate thread, the night started brilliantly with Stubbsy answering Richard Gordon's question about the natural order:

"Neil could have just said to Craig "put your medals on the table"".

Class :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
10-03-2018, 12:32 PM
The consensus from the pundits after Potters interview seemed to be that he must have been watching a different game ... there was especially much hilarity over his scrappy goals comment.

SonOfDavidFrancey
10-03-2018, 12:34 PM
I thought the tone of the radio commentary was actually very pro hibs... commentator repeating natural order at least twice and generally running Jambo noses in it

Famous Fiver
10-03-2018, 12:39 PM
Can't wait for Medals Mackay view of last night's events.

What a double act. The two of them with no, zilch, zero, medals between them.

How did one club end up with two such outstanding failures?

Oh ma sides..........

Callyballybe
10-03-2018, 12:41 PM
As I and others posted on a separate thread, the night started brilliantly with Stubbsy answering Richard Gordon's question about the natural order:

"Neil could have just said to Craig "put your medals on the table"".

Class :greengrin

Didn't see this, brilliant though! 😂

lord bunberry
10-03-2018, 12:41 PM
I listened to the podcast earlier, and I loved the stunned silence after Levein had been interviewed.

23-04-2018, 05:33 PM
There's a feature on tonight's show on Lennon and Hibs.

WhileTheChief..
23-04-2018, 05:47 PM
They’ve been full of praise for us and Lennon for most of the season.

They’re not out to get at us despite what you often read here!

Billy Whizz
23-04-2018, 06:07 PM
There's a feature on tonight's show on Lennon and Hibs.

Said it’s now on tomorrow

Fife-Hibee
23-04-2018, 06:35 PM
Said it’s now on tomorrow

😡 bassas are our to get us !

Kato
23-04-2018, 06:43 PM

Swings and roundabouts though, innit Chief.

Famous Fiver
23-04-2018, 06:57 PM
Petrie, get it sorted!!

JimBHibees
23-04-2018, 07:41 PM

Very much depends who it is. When they had Robbo and Preston hysterically laughing when we lost a goal or Richard Gordon saying it was karma when we got relegated will take a bit of convincing they have our interests at heart.