PDA

View Full Version : No Tap Ins, Let's make Sure

MB62
09-03-2018, 10:59 AM
Given the fact that, to score against the Yams, the ball obviously has to be about 62 yards over the line before the officials will even think about awarding a goal against that lot, let's make sure we don't just tap the ball in, HIT IT with all you've got lads.

GGTTH :thumbsup:

where'stheslope
09-03-2018, 11:04 AM
Given the fact that, to score against the Yams, the ball obviously has to be about 62 yards over the line before the officials will even think about awarding a goal against that lot, let's make sure we don't just tap the ball in, HIT IT with all you've got lads.

GGTTH :thumbsup:

WOW!!!!
That makes the goal disallowed as there was a hole in the net?????:aok::aok:

overdrive
09-03-2018, 11:33 AM
I think if it hadn't been for the charge from the Killie game hanging over his head, Lennon would have been very vocal this week about refereeing decisions to put pressure on the ref.

hibbyfraelibby
09-03-2018, 11:45 AM
I think if it hadn't been for the charge from the Killie game hanging over his head, Lennon would have been very vocal this week about refereeing decisions to put pressure on the ref.

The gaffer is playing things right and nothing to do with Killie game.

1. Potter has been mouthing hoping to elicit a knee jerk reponse...boss shrugs his shoulders

2. Bobby Madden is appointed ref and has recent history with Potter and Caveman...boss keeps quite so as not to annoy ref in to action against him on grounds of balance.

3. Potter trying to play mind games as usual about his injury list...boss picked his strongest team a week past tuesday.

4. Potter gets frustrated because his antics are ignored...boss has a wee s****** to himself.

Carheenlea
09-03-2018, 03:15 PM
I think we are going to experience a change of fortune with refereeing decisions tonight - hopefully in hilarious fashion with something like a wrongfully awarded penalty or scoring a goal miles offside.

WeeRussell
09-03-2018, 04:36 PM
I think we are going to experience a change of fortune with refereeing decisions tonight - hopefully in hilarious fashion with something like a wrongfully awarded penalty or scoring a goal miles offside.

I’d settle for the correct amount of cards being issued for all their constant fouling.