18-02-2018, 12:04 AM
Who missed our first goal? :greengrin

:tee hee::tee hee:

Glory Lurker
18-02-2018, 12:05 AM
Not me.

BlackSheep
18-02-2018, 05:41 AM
Almost all of the hospitality folk as usual.... (not me this time!).

They really need to get a wee 2 minute announcement or warning bell in the hospitality rooms as, in my experience, unless you are clock watching then you always seem to miss the seconded half kicking off.

Ardenttwo
18-02-2018, 06:01 AM

The Aberdeen goalie

danhibees1875
18-02-2018, 08:48 AM

They really need to get a wee 2 minute announcement or warning bell in the hospitality rooms as, in my experience, unless you are clock watching then you always seem to miss the seconded half kicking off.

Half time seemed to go so quickly in hospitality. Usually I'm standing about checking English league 2 scores I don't care about to kill time. Yesterday it was down the stairs, pee, pie, and miss the goal - over in a flash.

HFCdeb
18-02-2018, 08:53 AM
The welt who sits next to me did and I'm delighted because he spends the whole game on his phone, occasionally looking up to scream "GIE HIM IT" or "THAT'S A NOTHING BALL". He's the reason I'm changing my seat at ST renewal, he talked all the way through the announcer talking about Liam Miller then asked why we were all clapping. Also, according to him, Lennon is clueless and Stevenson is a waste of a jersey.

green day
18-02-2018, 09:05 AM

Everyone in our hospitality lounge 😂

Carheenlea
18-02-2018, 09:18 AM
Three ST holders next to me in west upper. Only ever there a couple of times a season, and three of the best seats in the house. Shame to see them empty every week.

Keith_M
18-02-2018, 10:15 AM
I went down for my half time coffee at 3:40, so I wouldn't get stuck in the queue, I was back in my seat before the first-half finished.

I must have had a premonition we were gonna score when the second half started

:greengrin

Dashing Bob S
18-02-2018, 11:58 AM
The welt who sits next to me did and I'm delighted because he spends the whole game on his phone, occasionally looking up to scream "GIE HIM IT" or "THAT'S A NOTHING BALL". He's the reason I'm changing my seat at ST renewal, he talked all the way through the announcer talking about Liam Miller then asked why we were all clapping. Also, according to him, Lennon is clueless and Stevenson is a waste of a jersey.

I find your post highly offensive and...excuse me, that’s the phone.

Mikey09
18-02-2018, 12:12 PM

There really are some funny shouts from fans! This deserves a thread of its own!!

JohnMcM
18-02-2018, 12:23 PM
Half time seemed to go so quickly in hospitality. Usually I'm standing about checking English league 2 scores I don't care about to kill time. Yesterday it was down the stairs, pee, wash hands with hot soapy water, pie, and miss the goal - over in a flash.

FTFY:greengrin

GordonHFC
18-02-2018, 12:26 PM
I went for a pie and a slice of pizza for the wife an bairn (seemed like a fair swap) at 3.40 and just made it down the tunnel to see the goal.

Denverhibby
18-02-2018, 12:26 PM
The Aberdeen goalie

think he missed the second one too:flag:

maturehibby
18-02-2018, 02:29 PM
A young lady initials HM away filling her face and my son
Givescotlandfreedom who had to go off to a important occasion in Glasgow

Joe6-2
18-02-2018, 02:37 PM

Should be clock watching!

Bristolhibby
18-02-2018, 02:39 PM

Ahhh, the Stevenson is a waste of a jersey trope.

So lazy, the lads been in the first team for ten years and countless managers. It actually shows you to be thick if you utter it from now on.

J

NAE NOOKIE
18-02-2018, 02:46 PM
Two of the three kids with us ... in the pie queue ... on the few occasions this happens they get told it was a 30 yarder into the top corner :greengrin

Just Alf
18-02-2018, 02:48 PM
FTFY:greengrinHa ha... You've just touched on one if my pet peeves!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi Heid Yin
18-02-2018, 03:24 PM
I find your post highly offensive and...excuse me, that’s the phone.

:tee hee::tee hee:

Green&White
18-02-2018, 05:23 PM
I did. Coz when mclaren missed his chance again i looked up at the sky muttering to mysel 'oh come on' (not in a pee'd off way was just really rooting for the guy to score). Next thing i hear everyone cheering and balls in the net with boyle wheeling away. Teach me not to assume chance was away so easily lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Crazyhorse
18-02-2018, 05:40 PM
Three ST holders next to me in west upper. Only ever there a couple of times a season, and three of the best seats in the house. Shame to see them empty every week.

Where do they travel from?

Carheenlea
18-02-2018, 07:14 PM
Where do they travel from?

No idea, not really been in attendence enough to get to know them.

Nakedmanoncrack
18-02-2018, 07:49 PM

Likewise our neighbours, seat next to us has been used once this season, empty again yesterday, as were the more frequently occupied one on the other side, two in front & two behind - felt like nobody wanted to be near us!

One Day Soon
18-02-2018, 08:31 PM

It is a genuine pity that fans can't be transferred in the same way as players. There's one behind me I'd be delighted to see go.

Lancs Harp
18-02-2018, 08:33 PM
It is a genuine pity that fans can't be transferred in the same way as players. There's one behind me I'd be delighted to see go.

Sevco offered £20 million for me, I told them where to go naturally.

One Day Soon
19-02-2018, 01:04 PM

Sevco offered £20 million for me, I told them where to go naturally.

I don't mind fans switching club allegiance, but when you see them on the terrace kissing the new team's scarf...

Aim Here
19-02-2018, 01:44 PM

Can they arrange to send me out on a development loan for the rest of the season to improve my skills? I feel that under the appropriate tutelage, a good six months supporting a team in, oh, Brazil or the Mediterranean might give me the first-team experience I need to properly support Hibernian in future.

Diclonius
19-02-2018, 01:46 PM
There was a guy behind us (not a regular) who spent the first half moaning about Lennon, the players etc. Kamberi was singled out as pish when he failed to control the ball a few times.

I barely heard him the second half. Wonder why.

Kaiserclem
19-02-2018, 07:13 PM
Guilty as charged lol the pre match beers we’re to blame lol

jgl07
20-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Wee Airdrie Jambo has been given a free transfer.

He always agrees.