PDA

View Full Version : Game vs the sheep

Garymcl
04-02-2018, 12:30 PM
Nearly 2 weeks to this massive game cannny wait especially after yesterday's great result a six pointer this team deserve a full house of hibbys let's get our three stands sold out asap maybe if this happens do we we have to give them the whole south stand :flag::flag:

Jack Hackett
04-02-2018, 12:40 PM
Our worst result of the season needs avenging

Billy Whizz
04-02-2018, 12:42 PM
Nearly 2 weeks to this massive game cannny wait especially after yesterday's great result a six pointer this team deserve a full house of hibbys let's get our three stands sold out asap maybe if this happens do we we have to give them the whole south stand :flag::flag:

Would be great, wonder how many tickets in the South, we’ve given to the Dons

overdrive
04-02-2018, 12:44 PM
My main worry about this game is the short break we have before it. We have struggled after breaks (international breaks, winter break, etc.) all season. Hopefully it will be different this time.

Billy Whizz
04-02-2018, 12:46 PM
My main worry about this game is the short break we have before it. We have struggled after breaks (international breaks, winter break, etc.) all season. Hopefully it will be different this time.

I think one will be ok, played so many games of late, and injuries mounting up
Players are off until Thursday I believe

DarlingtonHibee
04-02-2018, 12:47 PM
I think one will be ok, played so many games of late, and injuries mounting up
Players are off until Thursday I believe

This, need the break. Mon the Hibs!

Jack Hackett
04-02-2018, 12:50 PM

I think the winter break was a week too long. After 5 hard games in 13 days, the lads deserve a bit of recuperation time and a 'get to know you better' spell for the new boys without the pressure of another game right around the corner.

KWJ
04-02-2018, 12:52 PM
Thought McInnes won the tactics battle v Lennon at ER last time and the team dodnt get themselves a chance up there so everyone should be up for this. GGTTH

AugustaHibs
04-02-2018, 01:08 PM
Having a week break would be a perfect chance to get the boys on a warm weather break in say Portugal or Spain? Make it happen lennon.

Diclonius
04-02-2018, 01:09 PM
We'll be fine as long as someone covertly ties a ball-and-chain to Mackay-Steven before the game.

Borderhibbie76
04-02-2018, 01:11 PM
My main worry about this game is the short break we have before it. We have struggled after breaks (international breaks, winter break, etc.) all season. Hopefully it will be different this time.Its needed this time though...squad is wafer thin with injuries and the boys look fatigued too...which is why we found it tougher 2nd half against both Well and Sevco.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

NAE NOOKIE
04-02-2018, 02:19 PM
Thought McInnes won the tactics battle v Lennon at ER last time and the team dodnt get themselves a chance up there so everyone should be up for this. GGTTH

Not so sure about the tactical side of it, as I recall they scored relatively early and then proceeded to put 7 men behind the ball at all times, kick anything in a green shirt and wasted time from about the 50th minute. Hibs had the upper hand for most of the game and only tactical fouling and what was admittedly a solid defensive display got them the win.

If that was their 'tactical' plan at 3pm then it worked because they implemented it well .... but I don't think it was a case of Lennon being out thought. Plenty of other teams have done well at ER this season playing like that, but its hardly a tactical masterclass.

I probably dislike Aberdeen more than any team in the league just now from a purely footballing sense .... when they were 3 up against a clearly out of sorts Hibs team it was all tricks, flicks & showboating ... and by golly they are so good at pumping the Killies and Ross Counties ... but put either one of the Uglies in front of them and they are shown up for the 'flat track bullies' they are.

I would love to see them get a pumping in front of a packed Easter Road ..... shame it wont be under the lights.

where'stheslope
04-02-2018, 02:33 PM
We're buzzing at the moment, and the Dons are getting better all the time with McGinn back!

It all makes for a great game, winner takes all, draw gives the Gers a chance of catch up.

Hermit Crab
04-02-2018, 02:39 PM
Would be great, wonder how many tickets in the South, we’ve given to the Dons

Doesn't say but it could be the whole end as it doesn't say that there is limited availability.

https://www.afc.co.uk/2018/01/19/ticket-details-hibernian-v-aberdeen-saturday-17th-february/

Hermit Crab
04-02-2018, 02:40 PM
We'll be fine as long as someone covertly ties a ball-and-chain to Mackay-Steven before the game.

You want him to get injured v Dundee utd next Saturday.

erin go bragh
04-02-2018, 03:59 PM
We had just played Celtic ,Sevco back to back ,then up to Aberdeen. At least this time ,we have a break but the fixtures haven’t been kind to us at all .

Earlydelivery
04-02-2018, 04:06 PM
Had a quick look on interactive map . Selling very quickly.

Liam978
04-02-2018, 04:09 PM
Doesn't say but it could be the whole end as it doesn't say that there is limited availability.

https://www.afc.co.uk/2018/01/19/ticket-details-hibernian-v-aberdeen-saturday-17th-february/

Please Please Hibby's let's sell this out, ok we are out the cup and only playing for places but I believe we are now getting stronger and are possibly the best team in the league, lets all show them and prove it, See you in the " games room" prior to it HC.

Zazu62
04-02-2018, 04:15 PM
Mackay-Steven, Mcginn and Christie is some midfield going forward with Shinnie and McLean in behind. Real quality that. Looking forward to pumping them this time tho.

SirDavidsNapper
04-02-2018, 04:37 PM
2nd toughest fixture of the season but we should be looking to beat them especially at home.

Hibbyradge
04-02-2018, 04:39 PM
I'll be there :thumbsup:

Mikey
04-02-2018, 04:59 PM
This could be one of the games of the season and deserves to be a sellout.

sean04
04-02-2018, 05:32 PM
This game is massive now! Could really put us in the mix and with a run of games against teams lower in the division it's a chance to put a winning run together

IGRIGI
04-02-2018, 05:34 PM
After that pumping at Pittodrie I can imagine Aberdeen swaning into this one like they did in the SC final in 2012 thinking they only need to turn up to win.

If we get at them from the off I'll be confident of a win.