PDA

View Full Version : Cancelling auto recordings on Talk Talk TV box

sleeping giant
17-12-2017, 10:57 AM
I have set up some auto recordings (series link) on my Talk Talk TV box and can't for the life of figure out how to cancel these planned recordings.
I can go into MyTV and delete the recorded programs and its folder but it still records the program whenever it is on.

This would not normally be that much an issue but I set it for Power Rangers and it records around 10 episodes per day :greengrin which interferes with other planned recordings.

I have searched the Internet but struggle to find out anything other than cancelling the whole package .

Anyone who has Talk Talk TV be able to advise me ?

Cheers

Scouse Hibee
17-12-2017, 11:19 AM
I have set up some auto recordings (series link) on my Talk Talk TV box and can't for the life of figure out how to cancel these planned recordings.
I can go into MyTV and delete the recorded programs and its folder but it still records the program whenever it is on.

This would not normally be that much an issue but I set it for Power Rangers and it records around 10 episodes per day :greengrin which interferes with other planned recordings.

I have searched the Internet but struggle to find out anything other than cancelling the whole package .

Anyone who has Talk Talk TV be able to advise me ?

Cheers

Go to the programme in the guide and press tbe record button again, should give you the option to cancel series link.

You can also press Y Button, go to My View, go to Scheduled Recordings, select the recording, and press the record button, and this will also give the option to delete the entire series link.

sleeping giant
17-12-2017, 11:21 AM
Go to the programme in the guide and press tbe record button again, should give you the option to cancel series link.

You can also press Y Button, go to My View, go to Scheduled Recordings, select the recording, and press the record button, and this will also give the option to delete the entire series link.

Thank god:greengrin

Cheers