PDA

View Full Version : West Stand Lower - help required please

hibeelin
24-10-2017, 10:28 AM
Hi Guys

I moved from East to West this season, but due to health issues tonight will be my first match in new seat, but got a couple of questions and hoped somebody can help:

Is there a designated Disabled Enterence as there is in the East

Is there anywhere I can safely leave my wheelchair? Used to fold it and secure it in the First Aid Room in the East.
Did email club but didn't get any answer 😩

Thanks for your help ggtth

jakedance
24-10-2017, 10:37 AM
Hi Guys

I moved from East to West this season, but due to health issues tonight will be my first match in new seat, but got a couple of questions and hoped somebody can help:

Is there a designated Disabled Enterence as there is in the East

Is there anywhere I can safely leave my wheelchair? Used to fold it and secure it in the First Aid Room in the East.
Did email club but didn't get any answer 😩

Thanks for your help ggtth

I’m sure someone will have a more definitive answer but I’ve seen a guy come in to the seats with a wheelchair in the south end of the west lower and then his chair is wheeled away to be stored somewhere once he’s taken his seat so I’m sure you’ll be absolutely fine.

SaulGoodman
24-10-2017, 10:46 AM
If you're coming round from the famous 5 end the disabled entrance is straight in front of you as you go through the gates at the left hand side of the ticket office.

oconnors_strip
24-10-2017, 11:07 AM
Ask the security about leaving your wheelchair, a few people do this every game safely.

hibeelin
24-10-2017, 03:53 PM
Thanks for your help guys, been trying to take it easy today and let hubby run about after me. Every time I shut my eyes for a nap I replay all the goals from our recent cup games 😂

Can't wait.

Git intae thum, mon the Hibees 💚💚💚💚