PDA

View Full Version : Ross County away - 23 Sept 2017

Jonnyboy
24-09-2017, 09:17 PM
You may be aware that there was no programme produced for this match - only a team sheet and even that was photocopied. Anyway, I have a few so if anyone would like one I'll happily post it on if you PM me your details.

PS ELGreen, yours is already booked, together with the match ticket :greengrin I'll wait until we play Celtic and then drop them all off together

EL Green
25-09-2017, 08:02 AM
Thanks Jonnyboy :thumbsup:

Marcus_Hibs
03-10-2017, 06:23 AM
You may be aware that there was no programme produced for this match - only a team sheet and even that was photocopied. Anyway, I have a few so if anyone would like one I'll happily post it on if you PM me your details.

PS ELGreen, yours is already booked, together with the match ticket :greengrin I'll wait until we play Celtic and then drop them all off together

I'd not heard that, was there any particular reason, or is that a common occurrence for Ross County?

Billy Whizz
03-10-2017, 08:52 AM
I'd not heard that, was there any particular reason, or is that a common occurrence for Ross County?

They’ve stopped doing programmes for all home games this season. Seemingly costing more to produce than what they take in

Marcus_Hibs
03-10-2017, 03:53 PM
They’ve stopped doing programmes for all home games this season. Seemingly costing more to produce than what they take in

Understandble, but that's a real shame

Iggy Pope
04-10-2017, 04:59 PM
Understandble, but that's a real shame

I gather that several English non league sides are considering producing only an online match day programme. How the **** will people collect and trade those? :greengrin

Saturday Boy
04-10-2017, 05:11 PM
I gather that several English non league sides are considering producing only an online match day programme. How the **** will people collect and trade those? :greengrin

Dalkeith Thistle only published online programmes last season. A bu**er to read on an iPhone 5 😉

Being sad, I downloaded it as a PDF and printed off a copy.