PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Kids Starters membership question

G B Young
15-08-2017, 04:24 PM
I've noticed for the first time that as well as the usual Hibs Kids £15 membership package (a great deal IMHO for those of us able to attend only a few games a season) you can also buy a Hibs Kids Starters membership for just a quid. This entitles the 'kid' in question to one free game per season.

Does anyone happen to know whether for each kid that attends there has to be an accompanying adult? ie can one adult take two Hibs Kids along or would there need to be two adults in attendance? Reason I ask is that one of my kids was thinking of sticking a starter membership in a birthday card for a pal whose parents aren't interested in football. I'd be happy to take them both along to ER but I'm guessing the club aren't likely to allow me to bring two kids for free?

Jamesie
15-08-2017, 05:02 PM
I've noticed for the first time that as well as the usual Hibs Kids £15 membership package (a great deal IMHO for those of us able to attend only a few games a season) you can also buy a Hibs Kids Starters membership for just a quid. This entitles the 'kid' in question to one free game per season.

Does anyone happen to know whether for each kid that attends there has to be an accompanying adult? ie can one adult take two Hibs Kids along or would there need to be two adults in attendance? Reason I ask is that one of my kids was thinking of sticking a starter membership in a birthday card for a pal whose parents aren't interested in football. I'd be happy to take them both along to ER but I'm guessing the club aren't likely to allow me to bring two kids for free?

I used the Starters membership last year and while we did not test what you describe I did not see anything to suggest it would be prohibited.

Billy Whizz
15-08-2017, 05:11 PM
[QUOTE=G B Young;5143945]I've noticed for the first time that as well as the usual Hibs Kids £15 membership package (a great deal IMHO for those of us able to attend only a few games a season) you can also buy a Hibs Kids Starters membership for just a quid. This entitles the 'kid' in question to one free game per season.

Does anyone happen to know whether for each kid that attends there has to be an accompanying adult? ie can one adult take two Hibs Kids along or would there need to be two adults in attendance? Reason I ask is that one of my kids was thinking of sticking a starter membership in a birthday card for a pal whose parents aren't interested in football. I'd be happy to take them both along to ER but I'm guessing the club aren't likely to allow me to bring two kids for free?[/QUOTE

There could be some families with more than 1 kid in the Hibs kids club, so I'm pretty sure you'll be ok to take them, don't think it's unusual