PDA

View Full Version : Flag raising - Partick Thistle match

GreenCastle
01-08-2017, 08:34 AM
Any idea what time this is happening ?

Who will raise the flag ?

Hopefully Hibs put some info out so fans to get to stadium early - hopefully the new singing section are also ready to go in their new area - looking forward to hearing them from their new area.

One Day Soon
01-08-2017, 08:38 AM
Booooo!

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
01-08-2017, 08:51 AM
Any idea what time this is happening ?

Who will raise the flag ?

Hopefully Hibs put some info out so fans to get to stadium early - hopefully the new singing section are also ready to go in their new area - looking forward to hearing them from their new area.

At the risk of sounding a bit jambo-esque, im not fussed about it, and actually dont want that flag at easter road.

Getting out of that league was a relief, and righted a wrong, it was not a big celebration.

Just my view.

Mantis Toboggan
01-08-2017, 09:02 AM
Players and management put a lot of effort in last season in order to get us out of the Championship, which we were in on sporting merit (or lack thereof).
I think they deserve a bit of recognition for that, so I've got no problem with the flag being raised at all and will be cheering when it happens.

18Hibee75
01-08-2017, 09:40 AM
Booooo!Not a fan of flags?

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

mutley
01-08-2017, 09:43 AM
How about Ian Cathro.......... it's not as if he's got anything else to do this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Carheenlea
01-08-2017, 09:48 AM
I'd like to just arrive at Easter Road and see the Championship flag already in situ flying from wherever it will be. Would rather not have any ceremony and just get cracking with the new campaign,

LancsHibs
01-08-2017, 10:03 AM
I'd like to just arrive at Easter Road and see the Championship flag already in situ flying from wherever it will be. Would rather not have any ceremony and just get cracking with the new campaign,

Agree

The_Todd
01-08-2017, 10:06 AM
It's not Lennon, Dempster or the current squad who took us down but they're the ones who got us back up. I don't want to deny them celebrating an achievement of winning last years title. The Championship has been unusually strong in the three seasons we were there (us, Hertz, The Rangers, Dundee United), it wasn't exactly like the last time we were down either. I'll be there when the flag is raised and while I won't be cheering like an idiot I'm not going to ignore it either.

Celebrate it but also make sure it's not something we ever need to do ever again.