View Full Version : Neil Lennon

GoalsMcGinley
27-06-2017, 09:32 AM
Not at training. Appears to be on some sort of jolly in La Manga.

Bit concerning given the players have been back almost a week!

27-06-2017, 09:34 AM
Christ almighty.

Nevi_SOL
27-06-2017, 09:36 AM
Where's that panic button. 😂😂

GoalsMcGinley
27-06-2017, 09:37 AM
https://twitter.com/martinjreilly69/status/879029401295433728

27-06-2017, 09:38 AM
Maybe he's working?? But I'm sure this will be used as a stick to smack the clubs with smfh.

GoalsMcGinley
27-06-2017, 09:39 AM
Maybe he's working?? But I'm sure this will be used as a stick to smack the clubs with smfh.

What work could he be doing at Gordon Strachan's anniversary doo?

27-06-2017, 09:40 AM

He has an anniversary doo? That'll set the cat among the pigeons.

27-06-2017, 09:42 AM
I bet the players are just lounging about at East Mains playing FIFA and watching movies. Unacceptable

GoalsMcGinley
27-06-2017, 09:43 AM
I bet the players are just lounging about at East Mains playing FIFA and watching movies. Unacceptable

They most definitely are not but that's no really the point is it?

27-06-2017, 09:43 AM
Lennon is coming to Blackpool on a stag week next week, paintballing, strippers and untold drink will be consumed.

I've heard he's bringing a few of the players too.

27-06-2017, 09:44 AM

Eating pizza. Smoking. Parking in disabled bays...

ian omand

Maybe Gary Locke is taking training.

GoalsMcGinley

That's a helmet and shouldn't be anywhere near ER or HTC!

Stop talking pish.

McIntosh
27-06-2017, 09:45 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk He is actually repairing Cathro's laptop :wink:

27-06-2017, 09:45 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIs he 100% not there today? As I beleive he is meeting face to face with Kyle Lafferty today, which I assume is in Edinburgh.

The tweet is also sent on Sunday, whos to say he didnt fly out for the weekend and return Sunday? Im asking this as I have no idea.

GoalsMcGinley
27-06-2017, 09:46 AM
Is he 100% not there today? As I beleive he is meeting face to face with Kyle Lafferty today, which I assume is in Edinburgh.

The tweet is also sent on Sunday, whos to say he didnt fly out for the weekend and return Sunday? Im asking this as I have no idea.

He wasn't there yesterday. Was due to meet lafferty today but hearing he's already signed for them.

27-06-2017, 09:47 AM
Lennon is coming to Blackpool on a stag week next week, paintballing, strippers and untold drink will be consumed.

Are you sure? I heard the same but it wasn't a stag do, it was part of the pre season training to get the boys ready for George St this season. Stokes is meeting them there too.

27-06-2017, 09:47 AM

Discussing players with whoever else is there .
Any other managers there?
you can fly out and back for and overnight it's not Mars.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

27-06-2017, 09:50 AM

McGinlay dude McGinlay.

BH Hibs
27-06-2017, 09:51 AM
He wasn't there yesterday. Was due to meet lafferty today but hearing he's already signed for them.

If hes had to go to La Manga to avoid signing Lafferty then fair enough.

27-06-2017, 09:52 AM
Short trip to Spain and it was his birthday on Sunday. He's apparently due back today.

27-06-2017, 09:57 AM
https://twitter.com/martinjreilly69/status/879029401295433728

That picture was posted in the morning of July 25th, suggesting it was probably taken on Saturday the 24th - 3 days ago.

27-06-2017, 10:00 AM
Short trip to Spain and it was his birthday on Sunday. He's apparently due back today.

Told he is back. Will be at EM tomorrow.

GoalsMcGinley
27-06-2017, 10:01 AM
That picture was posted in the morning of July 25th, suggesting it was probably taken on Saturday the 24th - 3 days ago.

Due back today. Players trained Saturday and Monday without him.

Doesn't sit well with me that our manager is away on a jolly while the players prepare for the new season but each to their own!

27-06-2017, 10:01 AM
Told he is back. Will be at EM tomorrow.

So he's back but not at work.

Lazy ****ing **** :grr:

27-06-2017, 10:02 AM

Doesn't sit well with me that our manager is away on a jolly while the players prepare for the new season but each to their own!

I'd suggest that the players nip over to Rod's house and complain, but that's probably an over-reaction. :rolleyes:

GoalsMcGinley
27-06-2017, 10:02 AM
I'd suggest that the players nip over to Rod's house and complain, but that's probably an over-reaction. :rolleyes:

Leanne's house no?

27-06-2017, 10:03 AM

Doing fitness stuff. Not really important if he is there or not for a day or two of that. We have coaches that cover that stuff.

By the way, during the season managers miss days of training pretty often, at all clubs.

27-06-2017, 10:04 AM
So he's back but not at work.

Lazy ****ing **** :grr:

27-06-2017, 10:05 AM
Pointless if he's not in?

They could phone first and check. Or leave a message. It's a wonder no one thinks these things through properly.

27-06-2017, 10:05 AM
Are you sure? I heard the same but it wasn't a stag do, it was part of the pre season training to get the boys ready for George St this season. Stokes is meeting them there too.

Yes i'm sure, i think a statement will be on the official site around 5ish tonight. :agree:

27-06-2017, 10:06 AM
June 25th 6.30 pm close though 😁😁

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

27-06-2017, 10:06 AM
Yes i'm sure, i think a statement will be on the official site around 5ish tonight. :agree:

Im hearing 5pm n aw.

Corstorphine Hibby
27-06-2017, 10:07 AM
Leanne's house no?

16/3 I think

27-06-2017, 10:07 AM
If hes had to go to La Manga to avoid signing Lafferty then fair enough.

GoalsMcGinley
27-06-2017, 10:09 AM
McGinlay dude McGinlay.

Aye I know. Nae idea how to change it. Any tips??

27-06-2017, 10:10 AM
Leanne's house no?

Spelling of names, and irony, ain't your strong points... eh no? :greengrin

GoalsMcGinley
27-06-2017, 10:11 AM
Spelling of names, and irony, ain't your strong points... eh no? :greengrin

CropleyWasGood

27-06-2017, 10:12 AM
Eating pizza. Smoking. Parking in disabled bays...

Graffiti on the toilet walls too.... Shocking

27-06-2017, 10:13 AM
No issue with this at all. This is not the yams we're talking about here where one control freak sends post it notes to everyone before they move.

Lennon has a decent back up team and I bet he's got a phone as well.

It's not as if he's hiding in a toilet cubicle on the eve of one of the biggest days in our clubs history.

27-06-2017, 10:17 AM

You do realise Hibs have more coaches than Neil Lennon aye? First few sessions pre season are usually a bit of running etc. Not really preparing for the Scottish Cup Final are we?! Loads of teams do it but I'm sure you know that. Stop mischief making.

GoalsMcGinley
27-06-2017, 10:18 AM
You do realise Hibs have more coaches than Neil Lennon aye? First few sessions pre season are usually a bit of running etc. Not really preparing for the Scottish Cup Final are we?! Loads of teams do it but I'm sure you know that. Stop mischief making.

[emoji1303]

27-06-2017, 10:20 AM
I've seen some real pushy threads on here recently but this one of the worst, get it deleted.

GoalsMcGinley
27-06-2017, 10:21 AM
I've seen some real pushy threads on here recently but this one of the worst, get it deleted.

More than welcome to delete it.

27-06-2017, 10:21 AM
Has Lennon left again?

27-06-2017, 10:23 AM
I don't know about anyone else but I know that I can't do my job whatsoever when my manager isn't in the office. I completely forget how to do everything I'm trained and paid to do without my manager being there to guide me.

Can't imagine how the players have coped for these last few days.

Tamhere1875
27-06-2017, 10:27 AM
He was away for two days over the weekend.Never missed a training session.

GoalsMcGinley
27-06-2017, 10:28 AM

Trained Saturday and Monday so he had to.

27-06-2017, 10:28 AM

Just as well, should see the state of the place now by all accounts. It's like the day after Glastonbury

27-06-2017, 10:30 AM

Did Neil Lennon eat your hamster?

27-06-2017, 10:32 AM

So what. He doesnt attend loads of the training sessions during the actual season. Get a grip man.

27-06-2017, 10:33 AM
Did Alan Stubbs not miss training sessions regularly because he was down south visiting his family?

Tamhere1875
Must have a twin because he was at east Mains yesterday

GoalsMcGinley
So what. He doesnt attend loads of the training sessions during the actual season. Get a grip man.

Is he away on a piss up or working on these days tho? Point is he's away on a piss up when we are paying him to be working.

27-06-2017, 10:34 AM
16/3 I think

27-06-2017, 10:34 AM
Has Lennon left again?

Aye!! He's off tae Mar a Lago for another jolly.
Then he's off tae Margate on The Jolly Boys Outing with Del, Rodney and Uncle Albert.

27-06-2017, 10:44 AM
Is he away on a piss up or working on these days tho? Point is he's away on a piss up when we are paying him to be working.

Are you pissed? Any time he is away will be agreed with his employer. Its how it works in the adult world.

HibernianJK
27-06-2017, 10:48 AM

Ffs I'm there this weekend with some mates!!

27-06-2017, 10:48 AM

Decent effort. Don't you have owls to auction off?

27-06-2017, 10:53 AM
Went to EM for HIBS v The Rangers development team and NL was putting the lads through their paces. He stopped when game started came over watched it then straight back to training when game finished.

For those who seem worried that our manager is not at EM, trust me from what I seen that one day he'll more than make up for it.

Also think of this we played Wigan over there and there were several other teams training there too. Could be he's been looking at a player???

27-06-2017, 10:55 AM
Dear o dear! Quality First post!
Nothing to see here!!

27-06-2017, 10:57 AM

So our manager is away on a piss-up with the tee-total Scotland manager. That sounds like fun.

I hope he tapped up the football agent that posted the photo on twitter. Maybe get a few signings in soon.

27-06-2017, 11:37 AM
Poor stuff to be bringing up true or not. IMO it is no problem.

Perhaps LD and RP should make a mannequin to stand at pitch side during training to stop this pish.

27-06-2017, 11:54 AM

Should just delete any post that doesn't fit in with the clique and their views.

Velma Dinkley
27-06-2017, 12:00 PM
I heard Neil Lennon was so jealous of Hearts' cash cow that he demanded at least a week aff.

27-06-2017, 12:08 PM
Should just delete any post that doesn't fit in with the clique and their views.

What is this "clique" of which you speak?

Where can it be found, and what can it do?

27-06-2017, 12:12 PM

What clique?! As far as I can see this forum is pretty well run and posters always let people have their own opinion whether they agree with it or not. However some threads such as this one will get called out as its so ridiculous. If that's his opinion fair enough... Personally think it's a pile of mischief making.

Keyser Sauzee
27-06-2017, 12:12 PM
What is this "clique" of which you speak?

Where can it be found, and what can it do?

Tbf I can understand the point, a lot of posters are asking for threads to be deleted because they don't like them when in reality all the need to do is not read any further. I'm not saying it's cliquey just I can understand the point being made.

27-06-2017, 12:22 PM
We reallly need a signing....:greengrin

27-06-2017, 12:38 PM
I've heard that Hearts have put in a bid for that boy La Manga.

27-06-2017, 12:41 PM

Here's the bottom line mate ................ be it the manager or a player I couldn't give a rats ass if they have to send a taxi around Edinburgh city centre at 3am on a Saturday morning searching for his booze and piss soaked carcass lying in a gutter in order to sober him up in time to make the match, just so long as when they do get to ER they do their job to my satisfaction.

So far Neil Lennon has got us the promotion we badly needed and along the way got us back to Hampden where we were unlucky to lose to a decent side ... not to mention once again sticking it right up the Yams in the process.

If in the next few months Hibs fail to live up to our potential in the league and league cup then I'll ask questions about the managers choices .... until such time as that happens he can do anything he likes as far as I'm concerned :aok:

27-06-2017, 12:48 PM
send a taxi around Edinburgh city centre at 3am on a Saturday morning searching for his booze and piss soaked carcass

I hate these Gary Locke gags :grr:

Salt N Sauzee
27-06-2017, 12:49 PM
This place is a mess these days

hughio
27-06-2017, 12:50 PM
Here's the bottom line mate ................ be it the manager or a player I couldn't give a rats ass if they have to send a taxi around Edinburgh city centre at 3am on a Saturday morning searching for his booze and piss soaked carcass lying in a gutter in order to sober him up in time to make the match, just so long as when they do get to ER they do their job to my satisfaction.

So far Neil Lennon has got us the promotion we badly needed and along the way got us back to Hampden where we were unlucky to lose to a decent side ... not to mention once again sticking it right up the Yams in the process.

If in the next few months Hibs fail to live up to our potential in the league and league cup then I'll ask questions about the managers choices .... until such time as that happens he can do anything he likes as far as I'm concerned :aok:

27-06-2017, 12:51 PM

How did you manage 1099 posts then?

Feeling left out are we?

27-06-2017, 12:57 PM
I think we can officially declare the opening of the silly season😀

27-06-2017, 01:04 PM
Poor stuff to be bringing up true or not. IMO it is no problem.

Perhaps LD and RP should make a mannequin to stand at pitch side during training to stop this pish.

Or some owls? Though at 4k a go it's maybe not the best way to spend the Cummings money.

27-06-2017, 01:08 PM
What clique?! As far as I can see this forum is pretty well run and posters always let people have their own opinion whether they agree with it or not. However some threads such as this one will get called out as its so ridiculous. If that's his opinion fair enough... Personally think it's a pile of mischief making.

This, saves me the bother of answering him.

27-06-2017, 01:17 PM
I wouldn't ever claim to be ITK and have never posted tranfer info on here.
I do know 1 person who is a good contact but i tend to keep any info he gives me private. I dont usually hassle him for info as i know he gets plenty people in his ear.
He did volunteer some info a couple of weeks ago. We were, at the very least, have a wee look at a spanish player...or at least someone who plays in spain. No idea who but i do know for a fact we were interested enough to have someone watched.
Perhaps its progressed from there, maybe favourable reports, and NL wanted a look himself?
And anyway, in the name o the baby Jesus, if NL cant have a weekend away around their birthday without folk getting all menstrual, then i think therapy is required.

Tonez
27-06-2017, 01:19 PM
Surely the first week or couple the players will be doing fitness work. I'm sure Neil doesn't need to be there for that.

27-06-2017, 01:21 PM
One thing for certain is the jambos hate NL managing us.

27-06-2017, 01:25 PM
I heard Neil Lennon was so jealous of Hearts' cash cow that he demanded at least a week aff.

Never mind cb. I thought that was brilliant :thumbsup::not worth

27-06-2017, 01:27 PM
How did you manage 1099 posts then?

Feeling left out are we?

I couldn't give a ***** about differing opinions on a forum. I certainly wouldn't want threads deleted because they don't fit in with my views on a matter which some on here seem to do.

27-06-2017, 01:29 PM
This place is a mess these days

Agreed. It's mental.

27-06-2017, 01:33 PM
I couldn't give a ***** about differing opinions on a forum. I certainly wouldn't want threads deleted because they don't fit in with my views on a matter which some on here seem to do.

Me neither

But your suggestion of a clique deleting things doesn't jib with a poster with a post count of 1099, which often go against the mainstream view

27-06-2017, 01:36 PM
Me neither

But your suggestion of a clique deleting things doesn't jib with a poster with a post count of 1099, which often go against the mainstream view

Maybe we should set up a clique together?

27-06-2017, 01:44 PM

Its already been mentioned on there threads. I'd delete just to keep the forum tidy...that and its a pile of pish.

27-06-2017, 01:47 PM
Surely the first week or couple the players will be doing fitness work. I'm sure Neil doesn't need to be there for that.

Exactly - the training programme will be fixed in advance and can be overseen by fitness coaches and Gary Parker.

I'm sure if Neil is still away, it is approved leave with the knowledge of George Craig and Leeann.

27-06-2017, 02:08 PM
Exactly - the training programme will be fixed in advance and can be overseen by fitness coaches and Gary Parker.

I'm sure if Neil is still away, it is approved leave with the knowledge of George Craig and Leeann.

Spot on
And Gary Parker is definitely in town as he stood on my taes coming out of the newsagent on Milton Rd on Sunday morning.

27-06-2017, 02:21 PM
Spot on
And Gary Parker is definitely in town as he stood on my taes coming out of the newsagent on Milton Rd on Sunday morning.

He looks like he was that type of player as well.:greengrin

27-06-2017, 02:21 PM
Spot on

Now that's what I call irrefutable evidence!

That'll keep some folk happy on here.

Well done!!!

27-06-2017, 02:22 PM
tbh if it was me out recruiting I wouldn't spend my time at EM - that lot have already signed for Hibs.

27-06-2017, 02:39 PM

Maybe we should set up a clique together?

I'm in but only if you agree with everything I say if not then I'm not playing anymore as this ain't fair.

27-06-2017, 02:40 PM
I'm in but only if you agree with everything I say if not then I'm not playing anymore as this ain't fair.

It isn't that kind of clique, I'll get back to you though:wink:

27-06-2017, 02:43 PM

Thats a marriage.

27-06-2017, 02:44 PM
He looks like he was that type of player as well.:greengrin

I was in flip flops as well. ****** chancer :greengrin

Velma Dinkley
27-06-2017, 02:44 PM
I don't agree with most of the things I say. What do I do? :confused:

27-06-2017, 02:47 PM
Thats a marriage.

Non starter, can't afford to start another one of them up. You can get a perfectly good argument without going through a ceremony.

Eaststandee
27-06-2017, 02:48 PM
Neil Lennon on a bender is still a better manager than Ian Cathro hard at work

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

27-06-2017, 02:50 PM

Marry yourself? :dunno:

You'll never win an argument but you can go in to a very effective huff if you don't get your way.

MKHIBEE
27-06-2017, 02:57 PM

ignore everything you say

27-06-2017, 03:08 PM
I was in flip flops as well. ****** chancer :greengrin

Flip flops?? Did S let you out the house wearing those? 😂😂😂