PDA

View Full Version : We've been lied to for years!!!

dalkeith stu
14-06-2017, 09:10 PM
Just back from the flicks. For all these years we've been told Hearts single handedly won the great war, now I've found out it was Wonder Woman all along!! WTF!!!

ManBearPig
14-06-2017, 09:13 PM
Hahaha very good sir! 👍👍

OxoHibby
14-06-2017, 09:17 PM
Just back from the flicks. For all these years we've been told Hearts single handedly won the great war, now I've found out it was Wonder Woman all along!! WTF!!!

Surely you must be wrong

Baw187
14-06-2017, 09:18 PM

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji1303]

lord bunberry
14-06-2017, 09:20 PM

Wonder Woman must've been a Jambo.

Pete70
14-06-2017, 09:23 PM
Anne Budge, before she made her millions :dunno:

Hibby70
14-06-2017, 09:42 PM
Wonder Woman must've been a Jambo.

Diana Prince Bauben?

GreenNWhiteArmy
14-06-2017, 09:52 PM
Also, it's taken 5 years but I'm glad to be #Reborn after we died in 2012.

brianmc
14-06-2017, 09:56 PM

Have you just ruined Wonder Women for the entire .net audience???
FFS, eh "Spoiler Alert" would've been nice!
Tsk.

O'Rourke3
14-06-2017, 09:57 PM
No. I think you'll find it was Hearts but the film changed the name because they really don't like to make a fuss.

dalkeith stu
14-06-2017, 10:00 PM
Tsk.

If you watch a superhero film not knowing the good guy wins in the end you need to have a word with yourself!!

CRAZYHIBBY
14-06-2017, 10:26 PM
If you watch a superhero film not knowing the good guy wins in the end you need to have a word with yourself!!

Or in this case good woman

brianmc
14-06-2017, 10:43 PM

Haha, woooosh!
Firstly: I'm not a fan of the superhero genre.
Secondly: Wonder Women is not a guy ( I hope)
Thirdly: When I was a kid, and the truly terrible wonder woman TV series was on tele, I don't ever remember seeing Linda Carter rubbing shoulders with Baldrick in the trenches - so I'm baffled to the world war reference.
Do me a favour though and please don't explain the plot.

CraigHibee
14-06-2017, 10:45 PM

Time hasn't been kind to her then :)

SaulGoodman
14-06-2017, 11:50 PM
Haha, woooosh!
Thirdly: When I was a kid, and the truly terrible wonder woman TV series was on tele, I don't ever remember seeing Linda Carter rubbing shoulders with Baldrick in the trenches - so I'm baffled to the world war reference.

Bad people doing bad people things.
Superhero appears
Filler scenes and exposition
Really bad person meets superhero
Superhero triumphs against all odds.

brianmc
15-06-2017, 04:10 AM
Superhero appears

Boo!

SouthMoroccoStu
15-06-2017, 04:19 AM
Superhero appears

Spoilers!!!

Viva_Palmeiras
15-06-2017, 05:31 AM
Superhero appears

Superhero dies in naked bungee jump attempt.

Juice-Terry
15-06-2017, 08:30 AM
I thought Wonder Woman was kicking ass in WW2, not in the Great War?

thebakerboy
15-06-2017, 08:30 AM
Watched a programme about Queens Park the other night and it said that 220 players , club members , committee members and former players joined up in 1914 and over 30 were killed , kind of knocks the Hawrts claims on the head. Only difference is that the Spiders dont shout it from the roof tops every November.

ancient hibee
15-06-2017, 08:34 AM
I know this will be a terrible shock and people will hate me for this but I have to tell you Wonder Woman is a fictional character and the film is a story not a documentary. Sorry but the truth has to come out.

Geo_1875
15-06-2017, 08:35 AM

That would be Wonder If Its A Woman.

MB62
15-06-2017, 08:48 AM
I know this will be a terrible shock and people will hate me for this but I have to tell you Wonder Woman is a fictional character and the film is a story not a documentary. Sorry but the truth has to come out.

:shocked: :shocked:

I hope you're not serious!

Hibbyradge
15-06-2017, 08:54 AM

:faf:

That's up there with nonsense like the moon landings were faked, and Elvis faked his own death.

Wonder Woman fictional. Whatever next?

blackpoolhibs
15-06-2017, 08:56 AM
:faf;

That's up there with nonsense like the moon landings were faked, and Elvis faked his own death.

Wonder Woman fictional. Whatever next?

The earth is round, who in their right mind thinks that?

Bill Milne
15-06-2017, 08:57 AM
Watched a programme about Queens Park the other night and it said that 220 players , club members , committee members and former players joined up in 1914 and over 30 were killed , kind of knocks the Hawrts claims on the head. Only difference is that the Spiders dont shout it from the roof tops every November.

Yes, I saw that and wondered if Keechback had also noticed that Hertz didn't win the Great War on their own!!

Sylar
15-06-2017, 09:07 AM
Have I inadvertently clicked on The Dug-Out by mistake? :confused:

JohnMcM
15-06-2017, 01:47 PM

Aye. Right. You'll be telling us that Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are not real next:agree:

Jack Hackett
15-06-2017, 06:26 PM
Aye. Right. You'll be telling us that Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are not real next:agree:

Colr
15-06-2017, 08:59 PM

Maybe he doesn't know who won the first world war.

greenlex
15-06-2017, 10:13 PM
Haha, woooosh!
If you thought Linda Carter's Wonderwoman was terrible I can only assume you are brain dead from the waist down.

dchibs
15-06-2017, 10:47 PM
Tsk.

That's one of my hates, I remember looking forward to seeing the Titanic then some smartass told me the ship sunk.