PDA

View Full Version : Let's Work Together Fans News end of season Diary

HappyHibeeAG
14-05-2017, 09:45 PM
Thank you to the Administrators for permission to post this.

Whatever your opinion on the "Rumours" we used to post or in fact your "opinion" on myself when our group first started as a rumours page, I hope most will now appreciate what the group is now about as Fans News, and what we are trying to provide for the fans.

For the last 3 years we have been slowly providing some unique media as we try to produce our own unique version of a Fans TV type channel for Hibs fans.

Our latest project was a celebration centred around the last day of the season when Hibs were crowned Champions.

To give you a quick background on why it's called a "diary" if you have a look on our YouTube channel you will see picture diaries from various matches where we ask the fans to takes selfies etc and send them in, we then create a video "Diary" of the images for keepsake. In this video we have images from the fans on the day along with interviews with Fans, The Ladies team, Grant & Les Stott and the chairman Rod Petrie.

I hope you enjoy it and any constructive feedback would be more than welcome as we progress and aim to produce better next season.

Many Thanks

Andy & the Fans News Admin Team. :flag:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg3SMFCx-_Q

DarlingtonHibee
15-05-2017, 09:07 AM
Brilliant, held it together until SOL!!

HappyHibeeAG
15-05-2017, 09:35 AM
Brilliant, held it together until SOL!!

Glad you enjoyed it 👍

Hibee Mac
15-05-2017, 09:41 AM
Nice one. Appreciate the work you guys do keep it up!

CockneyRebel
15-05-2017, 09:59 AM
Very professional job - well done guys

HappyHibeeAG
15-05-2017, 11:49 AM
Appreciate the comments, Thanks :agree:

Scottie
15-05-2017, 12:30 PM
Great work guys really enjoyed that. Thanks for posting. :aok:

HappyHibeeAG
15-05-2017, 08:45 PM
Great work guys really enjoyed that. Thanks for posting. :aok: