PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Sales

Hibby70
14-05-2017, 06:01 PM
Just had a look at the availability online.

Whilst I realise that some may be released on 1 June it looks a lot more than 13,000 tickets have either been bought or are still reserved. Without doing a dot count it looks somewhere around 1500 tickets left available to choose from just now.

Going to be a home end sell out for every game next season I reckon. South will be required.

Sir David Gray
14-05-2017, 06:05 PM
I really hope we sell enough season tickets to justify opening up the south stand to home supporters and restricting the number of Sevco and Celtic fans to a few hundred.

makaveli1875
14-05-2017, 06:26 PM
I really hope we sell enough season tickets to justify opening up the south stand to home supporters and restricting the number of Sevco and Celtic fans to a few hundred.

dont think theres much chance they would want to risk putting hibs fans and huns together in the same stand , its going to get pretty nasty with them next season

houstonhibbee
14-05-2017, 06:26 PM
Just had a look at the availability online.

Whilst I realise that some may be released on 1 June it looks a lot more than 13,000 tickets have either been bought or are still reserved. Without doing a dot count it looks somewhere around 1500 tickets left available to choose from just now.

Going to be a home end sell out for every game next season I reckon. South will be required.

wow, that could be nearly 15k seasons sold before we even start serious recruiting..........

JeMeSouviens
14-05-2017, 06:31 PM
I got a marketing email from the club on Friday. Says they've sold "approximately 9000" and are targeting 12k.

Big_Franck
14-05-2017, 06:32 PM
dont think theres much chance they would want to risk putting hibs fans and huns together in the same stand , its going to get pretty nasty with them next season

That's exactly what will happen and we will ensure it's policed properly, unlike at Ibrox. The less huns in and around Easter Road stadium next season the better for all concerned.

I think we'll have sold around 12,000 at the start of the season.

Vini1875
14-05-2017, 06:35 PM
Don't want to pour cold water on any enthusiasm but 12,000 STs is very ambitious. I would be amazed if we could do better than that. I think it would take some very big names to swell ST sales to more than 12000.

houstonhibbee
14-05-2017, 06:37 PM
That's exactly what will happen and we will ensure it's policed properly, unlike at Ibrox. The less huns in and around Easter Road stadium next season the better for all concerned.

I think we'll have sold around 12,000 at the start of the season.

I think that's a very conservative estimate.

Chuck Rhoades
14-05-2017, 06:40 PM
Today's count is 9200. Like on like sales would ensure 12000 is more than achievable. Here's hoping we hit the tipping point where supporters are worrying about guaranteeing a seat for each game and decide to commit to a season ticket.

Ronniekirk
14-05-2017, 06:42 PM
Don't want to pour cold water on any enthusiasm but 12,000 STs is very ambitious. I would be amazed if we could do better than that. I think it would take some very big names to swell ST sales to more than 12000.

We are still Over exuberant from our Scottish Cup Win Vinni , even i am getting one
You might need a fifty seater Bus going forward
But agree if we even repeat this years total that would be Fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joe t
14-05-2017, 06:57 PM
I've not had an ST since 2001. Not got one yet but it is definitely going to happen for next season. Think there will be quite a few like me. I'll go for 14k. Few games this season where I couldn't sit beside friends so guaranteed seat beside them makes sense.

SanFranHibs
14-05-2017, 07:01 PM
As I am stateside and will not be in attendance in person I might get one for the kids!! Not mine as I don't have any.

Who is it that runs the ST's for Kids program?

Forget LD's 12k.....let's get 14k.

:greengrin

Is It On....
14-05-2017, 07:04 PM
As I am stateside and will not be in attendance in person I might get one for the kids!! Not mine as I don't have any.

LeithLinks4kids.com . The codename on here is FrankSuzy 😇

HibsNutter
14-05-2017, 07:04 PM
If she is targeting 12k then we will surpass 12k. Just like when we targeted 10K last year.

houstonhibbee
14-05-2017, 07:06 PM
We are still Over exuberant from our Scottish Cup Win Vinni , even i am getting one
You might need a fifty seater Bus going forward
But agree if we even repeat this years total that would be Fantastic

Why would anyone that had a season ticket this year in the Championship not want one next season in the Premier League? Unless for unavoidable circumstances which may be a few hundred at most

Winston Ingram
14-05-2017, 07:08 PM

I think we sold 11.5k this year. I think we'll smash12k this summer.

makaveli1875
14-05-2017, 07:08 PM
If she is targeting 12k then we will surpass 12k. Just like when we targeted 10K last year.

when was it we finally passed 10k last year ?

houstonhibbee
14-05-2017, 07:11 PM

Contact Sue McLernon, she will sort you out. Just call the Hibs office and ask for her.

Well done!

SanFranHibs
14-05-2017, 07:11 PM

:agree:

I think she knows someone who works in the club offices :wink:

SanFranHibs
14-05-2017, 07:14 PM
Contact Sue McLernon, she will sort you out. Just call the Hibs office and ask for her.

Well done!

Cheers.

SanFranHibs
14-05-2017, 07:15 PM
LeithLinks4kids.com . The codename on here is FrankSuzy 😇

:thumbsup:

Just Alf
14-05-2017, 07:16 PM
Why would anyone that had a season ticket this year in the Championship not want one this year in the Premier League? Unless for unavoidable circumstances which may be a few hundred at most
I'm in that position and a bit flummoxed on what to do!

I knew I'd struggle to make most games as my weekend 'on' coincided with our home games... Ended up making about 5 games... That's cool as part of it was to support the club financially to get promoted.

This year I've a lot less pocket money and I now really need to wait on the league schedule coming out to see if it's worth having a discussion (argument) with her indoors.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

houstonhibbee
14-05-2017, 07:16 PM
I think we sold 11.5k this year. I think we'll smash12k this summer.
Agreed

If we are targeting some big name signings on the back of 12k ticket sales, then not only will the big names boost sales it means we will have more cash than we have planned for. Win/ win scenario - long may it continue...........

some exciting football and challenging for Europe should entice walk ups further down the line

Garymcl
14-05-2017, 07:39 PM
Got to agree with houstonhibee apart from real necessity why would anyone not renew this season for the same price we are on a roll on and of the park never felt so good in a long time let's smash all records for season tickets only way we will give few tickets to ugly sisters is if we sell out our stands we can do it come on !!!!!! Ggtth :flag::flag:

Slavers
14-05-2017, 08:30 PM
The last time i had a season ticket was under Fenlon but Stubbs got me hooked and Lennon has continued the theme.

My Grandad was an orphan from Manchester who went on to fight in the 2nd world war as part of the desert rats. He was stationed in Macmerry during the 2nd world war where he met my granny. They had four kids, 3 boys and a girl. He took his boys to watch Hibs, then my Dad had me and took me to the games as a wee laddie, i was mascot for my birthday and i have loved Hibs ever since.

To cut a long story short me and my dad and are getting our first season tickets together next season, i think my dad is keen as he now a pensioner and gets his on the cheap!

Personally i cant wait for the new season and will be great to sit next to my dad as season ticket holders for the first time after all these years supporting the Hibees!!

jax67
14-05-2017, 08:38 PM
The last time i had a season ticket was under Fenlon but Stubbs got me hooked and Lennon has continued the theme.

My Grandad was an orphan from Manchester who went on to fight in the 2nd world war as part of the desert rats. He was stationed in Macmerry during the 2nd world war where he met my granny. They had four kids, 3 boys and a girl. He took his boys to watch Hibs, then my Dad had me and took me to the games as a wee laddie, i was mascot for my birthday and i have loved Hibs ever since.

To cut a long story short me and my dad and are getting our first season tickets together next season, i think my dad is keen as he now a pensioner and gets his on the cheap!

Personally i cant wait for the new season and will be great to sit next to my dad as season ticket holders for the first time after all these years supporting the Hibees!!

Brilliant!! I love reading this kind of stuff, thanks for sharing.

NAE NOOKIE
14-05-2017, 08:47 PM
If we could reach 11,500 this season the target has to be 13,000 for next season. We might not reach that, but the hope has to be we will get to over 12,000 ..... that would leave less than 4,000 for walk ups unless we open the south when we can.

Renfrew_Hibby
14-05-2017, 09:04 PM
Think we'll do about 12.5K by start of the season. Anything near or over 13K would be phenomenal but not completely outwith the realms.

houstonhibbee
14-05-2017, 09:14 PM
I'm in that position and a bit flummoxed on what to do!

I knew I'd struggle to make most games as my weekend 'on' coincided with our home games... Ended up making about 5 games... That's cool as part of it was to support the club financially to get promoted.

This year I've a lot less pocket money and I now really need to wait on the league schedule coming out to see if it's worth having a discussion (argument) with her indoors.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
I understand. I would work out the approx cost of walk ups paying as you go vs season ticket price and which presumably can be paid over a period of time

If its not a big difference and you can afford to give Hibs the difference then that I think can be justified. Only you can decide though!

Carheenlea
14-05-2017, 09:17 PM
A lot of folk could be relieved to maybe get a break from Hibs for a wee while given the exhausting previous championship campaigns (I know I am), and will be enjoying being in "holiday mode" for now. Once the signing activity kicks in, new strip is launched and fixtures revealed, then football will return to the forefront of the mind again and I'd imagine sales will sark back into life and the tally will rise quickly as the seasons start nears.

houstonhibbee
14-05-2017, 09:20 PM
Think we'll do about 12.5K by start of the season. Anything near or over 13K would be phenomenal but not completely outwith the realms.
Pure guess but assume 500 to 1000 dont renew but we already know we have 1,000 new sign ups so we should be back to circa 12k. Depending on who we sign that number can only go up. Maybe 13k but Ambrose, Maloney, Henderson and a recognized replacement for Holt should whet the appetite......
I think we will be surprised by the number of season tickets sold. Part of the feel good I think is from people that know they can't attend regularly but want to contribute to the success on the park.

Eyrie
14-05-2017, 10:03 PM
Today's count is 9200. Like on like sales would ensure 12000 is more than achievable. Here's hoping we hit the tipping point where supporters are worrying about guaranteeing a seat for each game and decide to commit to a season ticket.

I'm very tempted for just that reason, but since I'd probably only make half a dozen games it would be throwing money away.

Instead I'll continue to support Leith Links and have started a monthly payment to HSL, thus benefitting the next generation and supporter ownership.

houstonhibbee
14-05-2017, 10:26 PM
I'm very tempted for just that reason, but since I'd probably only make half a dozen games it would be throwing money away.

Instead I'll continue to support Leith Links and have started a monthly payment to HSL, thus benefitting the next generation and supporter ownership.
Its not throwing money away though it's donating to the betterment of HFC. However if you prefer supporting in other ways that too is great.

HibbyAndy
14-05-2017, 10:31 PM

Good story pal :aok:

For the record we will smash past the 12K with absolute ease imo

Dashing Bob S
14-05-2017, 10:35 PM
Good story pal :aok:

For the record we will smash past the 12K with absolute ease imo

I think so too. Closer to 13K than 12, I reckon.

houstonhibbee
14-05-2017, 10:42 PM
I think so too. Closer to 13K than 12, I reckon.
I still think we may be pleasantly surprised if we bring in some biggish names. I'll go for 13,800..........

someone should do a poll on this.........

can someone explain how to do it? I can see the poll option but not sure how to create one.....

monktonharp
14-05-2017, 10:54 PM

Personally i cant wait for the new season and will be great to sit next to my dad as season ticket holders for the first time after all these years supporting the Hibees!!great story about your auld "grunda". I worked with loads of boys in the pit, that were "Micmirry men" and lots were hibbies.:aok: I have not renewed yet, but will do and might get my wee grandaughter one too:cb

GlesgaeHibby
15-05-2017, 03:31 AM
Pure guess but assume 500 to 1000 dont renew but we already know we have 1,000 new sign ups so we should be back to circa 12k. Depending on who we sign that number can only go up. Maybe 13k but Ambrose, Maloney, Henderson and a recognized replacement for Holt should whet the appetite......
I think we will be surprised by the number of season tickets sold. Part of the feel good I think is from people that know they can't attend regularly but want to contribute to the success on the park.

:agree: I bought mine, as at around £30 a month I feel it's great value and want to help build on what we've got going at the club just now, even though I'm currently working overseas. Stubbs and Dempster started something special at Hibs and Lennon has continued that. With the fans backing we've got every chance of pushing the Huns and Aberdeen all the way for 2nd next year. Not saying it will be easy, but if we can add some quality and keep the likes of McGinn and Cummings it should be our aim.

KWJ
15-05-2017, 08:05 AM
Its not throwing money away though it's donating to the betterment of HFC. However if you prefer supporting in other ways that too is great.

While the club would be happy for the cash, unless Eyrie has somebody to pass it to when he/she can't make it then it's potentially another fan missing out and an empty seat going to waste.

houstonhibbee
15-05-2017, 08:33 AM
While the club would be happy for the cash, unless Eyrie has somebody to pass it to when he/she can't make it then it's potentially another fan missing out and an empty seat going to waste.
I'd rather have the season ticket sales maxed and worry about that problem later
seats can be resold and we can potentially use half the south for mist games still

Renfrew_Hibby
15-05-2017, 08:54 AM
Even though I won't I know I won't be able to get to at least half a dozen games I got a ST. I just had to, just had to be part of this and make my contribution to get us back to where we need to be. At games I can't make I will just release my seat for resale for that particular match.

houstonhibbee
15-05-2017, 09:12 AM
Even though I won't I know I won't be able to get to at least half a dozen games I got a ST. I just had to, just had to be part of this and make my contribution to get us back to where we need to be. At games I can't make I will just release my seat for resale for that particular match.
I would suspect a lot of season ticket holders at the bigger clubs in England don't make ir
t to a lot of games

Baw187
15-05-2017, 09:26 AM
I'd rather have the season ticket sales maxed and worry about that problem later
seats can be resold and we can potentially use half the south for mist games still

Are we really saying that a someone who can only make a handful of games should be buying a season ticket??!

Baw187
15-05-2017, 09:34 AM
I would suspect a lot of season ticket holders at the bigger clubs in England don't make ir
t to a lot of games

Yeah but there are sites where they sell their unused tickets back to private buyers. Most don't just take the hit!

houstonhibbee
15-05-2017, 09:52 AM
Are we really saying that a someone who can only make a handful of games should be buying a season ticket??!
The point is we should all want as many season ticker holders as possible. Well I do anyway as it gives us more spending power to improve the team

RoxburghHibs
15-05-2017, 09:53 AM

If fans can do this then yeah of course it's a great thing and helps the club. But if you can't afford this then attending the games as a "walk up fan" is alsso great :thumbsup:

NAE NOOKIE
15-05-2017, 11:09 AM

I don't think anybody is saying a person should buy a season ticket if they cant attend many games and buying the ticket would make a significant dent in their finances.

But for a number of folk who live a long way from Easter Road, especially down south or abroad, or people whose work commitments prevent them attending Saturday matches, holding a season ticket is their way of supporting the club even if they cant physically do so from the stands and they should be applauded for it ........ there cant be many better ways to cement your Hibby credentials than to pay for games you know you probably cant even attend.

Anybody can call themselves a Hibs 'fan' ....... but the word 'supporter' for me can only be applied to folk willing to put money into the club, be that by attending when they can afford it ( even if its only one game a season ) or by putting their money into the club even if they cant attend by buying a season ticket, joining HSL, buying shares privately, subscribing to Hibs TV, or even spending money in the club shop.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not dissing folk who simply cant afford any of these things, I've been there myself and spent a number of seasons back in the day where even one game was a stretch for me financially ..... but to my mind I owe a debt to the folk who spent their money every other Saturday and kept the club going so that when I did eventually have the resources to attend regularly there was still a Hibernian FC around for me to go and watch.

In the same way I'm grateful to these folk who cant attend but who still find ways to put money into the club .... apart from showing their love for Hibs they don't get much of a return and its folk like me who benefit from their money by seeing better players on the park and having better facilities to watch them from.

So to the non attending ST holders ...... I salute you :not worth

houstonhibbee
15-05-2017, 01:35 PM
I don't think anybody is saying a person should buy a season ticket if they cant attend many games and buying the ticket would make a significant dent in their finances.

But for a number of folk who live a long way from Easter Road, especially down south or abroad, or people whose work commitments prevent them attending Saturday matches, holding a season ticket is their way of supporting the club even if they cant physically do so from the stands and they should be applauded for it ........ there cant be many better ways to cement your Hibby credentials than to pay for games you know you probably cant even attend.

Anybody can call themselves a Hibs 'fan' ....... but the word 'supporter' for me can only be applied to folk willing to put money into the club, be that by attending when they can afford it ( even if its only one game a season ) or by putting their money into the club even if they cant attend by buying a season ticket, joining HSL, buying shares privately, subscribing to Hibs TV, or even spending money in the club shop.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not dissing folk who simply cant afford any of these things, I've been there myself and spent a number of seasons back in the day where even one game was a stretch for me financially ..... but to my mind I owe a debt to the folk who spent their money every other Saturday and kept the club going so that when I did eventually have the resources to attend regularly there was still a Hibernian FC around for me to go and watch.

In the same way I'm grateful to these folk who cant attend but who still find ways to put money into the club .... apart from showing their love for Hibs they don't get much of a return and its folk like me who benefit from their money by seeing better players on the park and having better facilities to watch them from.

So to the non attending ST holders ...... I salute you :not worth
Complaining about folk wanting to buy season tickets really takes the biscuit.....

The Green Goblin
15-05-2017, 01:44 PM

I bought one, but I live overseas, so I'll probably only make a handful of games. I'll maybe manage games in August, December, April and the odd weekend. The club always say that the best way to support the manager is to buy a ST. I wanted to do my bit.

HibsNutter
15-05-2017, 01:47 PM

Why not? They are doing their bit to help the club out, reserving their seat in the process for when they can make it. If a game is heading for a sell out, they can e-mail the club asking for their seat to be resold to allow more hibees into the ground.

scooby
15-05-2017, 03:34 PM
I bought one, but I live overseas, so I'll probably only make a handful of games. I'll maybe manage games in August, December, April and the odd weekend. The club always say that the best way to support the manager is to buy a ST. I wanted to do my bit.

Good on you, brilliant way to directly contribute. 👍

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
15-05-2017, 03:44 PM

Great to hear!

I always miss a fair few games, and in a funny way i feel better missing them knowing i have paid for it so Hibs aremt losing out.

Just always looked at it like my member subs.

Broken Gnome
15-05-2017, 04:19 PM
I was never making every home game last year, but if you'd told me a decade ago Hibs would be winning the cup and I wouldn't have got a season ticket I'd have thought you were off your rocker.

Last season and this will have been a no-brainer for some regardless of their regular attendance. There's a status and backing to a season ticke that's important, beyond simply managing to make a home game against Ross County on a January midweek.

Hibeewilly
15-05-2017, 04:43 PM
I haven't read the whole thread but for me its simple. Every person who wants to buy a season ticket should get one. They are committing for a full home season apart from what the ST discount is (one or two games max)So the number of games they attend is irrelevant. The key to additional income for the Club however is if they can't make a game hand the ticket back to the Club and lets stop seeing empty spaces. I think the Club should be marketing this but they are probably refraining in case it starts a debate on refunds. All Hibbys I know would and have always given their ticket back to the Club free no questions asked. Lets test the water where people who can't make a game can click a button on the eticketing site and put their ST up for sale with all income going to the Club. Win win for me and more money for players. GGTTH

Eyrie
15-05-2017, 06:53 PM
I haven't read the whole thread but for me its simple. Every person who wants to buy a season ticket should get one. They are committing for a full home season apart from what the ST discount is (one or two games max)So the number of games they attend is irrelevant. The key to additional income for the Club however is if they can't make a game hand the ticket back to the Club and lets stop seeing empty spaces. I think the Club should be marketing this but they are probably refraining in case it starts a debate on refunds. All Hibbys I know would and have always given their ticket back to the Club free no questions asked. Lets test the water where people who can't make a game can click a button on the eticketing site and put their ST up for sale with all income going to the Club. Win win for me and more money for players. GGTTH

The number of games is very relevant. If I make half a dozen games a season, then either each match has cost me £65 or else I've set fire to £22 on a dozen occasions. Neither makes any sense.

I can put a similar amount of money overall into the club by buying a ticket for those games I can make and supporting both HSL and LL. LL enables kids to see us play and HSL helps the goal of supporter ownership, so both are a worthwhile use of my money even before comparing them to an empty seat.

I tip my hat to those living hundreds or thousands of miles away who buy a season ticket that they know they can't use, but that's not for me.

Baw187
15-05-2017, 07:07 PM
Complaining about folk wanting to buy season tickets really takes the biscuit.....

Wasn't complaining! Just find it a strange concept that people are being encouraged to buy a ticket if they can't go to games.

Fair enough it puts money in to the club for which I'm grateful and delighted but there are other ways to do that than buying a season ticket that will be an empty seat most weeks.

I'd rather see actual bums on seats that 'false' sales. But not going to knock anyone if that's what they want to do. I just wouldn't actively encourage it.

houstonhibbee
15-05-2017, 07:10 PM
The number of games is very relevant. If I make half a dozen games a season, then either each match has cost me £65 or else I've set fire to £22 on a dozen occasions. Neither makes any sense.

I can put a similar amount of money overall into the club by buying a ticket for those games I can make and supporting both HSL and LL. LL enables kids to see us play and HSL helps the goal of supporter ownership, so both are a worthwhile use of my money even before comparing them to an empty seat.

I tip my hat to those living hundreds or thousands of miles away who buy a season ticket that they know they can't use, but that's not for me.
How will you get a ticket for all our cup finals though?

Keith_M
15-05-2017, 07:14 PM
As I live abroad, it's pointless having a Season Ticket so I do my bit by buying them for other people. Although I don't buy any full price Adult Tickets, it's nice to feel I'm making a contribution.

p.s. Don't worry, the Concessions tickets are for people that are entitled to those Concessions. No Adults using kids tickets....

Eyrie
15-05-2017, 07:20 PM
How will you get a ticket for all our cup finals though?

I can take my chances of getting one in the public sale, or I can watch on TV if I miss out (as happened for 21/05/16).

The Green Goblin
15-05-2017, 07:30 PM

Good on you, brilliant way to directly contribute. 👍

Great to hear!

I always miss a fair few games, and in a funny way i feel better missing them knowing i have paid for it so Hibs aremt losing out.

Just always looked at it like my member subs.

Cheers to both of you :aok: I had one before I moved abroad but it just wasn't possible once I moved away, at least to start with. I have now reached a stage where I can afford the extra expense, if I save up for it through the year etc. so it's really exciting to have one again. I subscribe to Hibs TV, so I'll see any games I miss too. Agree with that comment about knowing Hibs aren't missing out. :agree:

Dashing Bob S
15-05-2017, 11:44 PM

Back home now but was in the same boat for years. Always found buying a seas better than daft fan schemes, shares, bonds, debentures and all that tosh.

Ardenttwo
16-05-2017, 06:26 AM

What is is the procedure for releasing your ST ticket for games you cannot make. Who do you contact ?

Gatecrasher
16-05-2017, 06:28 AM
What is is the procedure for releasing your ST ticket for games you cannot make. Who do you contact ?

you just phone the ticket office, they will ask you to confirm the seat and client ref number and they release it.

scm70nyd1973
16-05-2017, 06:42 AM
I live in NZ so zero chance of getting to the games regularly. Instead of buying a ST for the 16/17 season and leaving an empty seat I bought 2 STs from Susan at Leith Links. Only 75 sheets a pop so hoping to buy 4 this year - means that I get money into the club and get bums on seats ! Happy days for me !!

HFCdeb
16-05-2017, 08:56 AM
I bought two for next season, one of which will mostly be put up for re-sale for midweek/noon KOs/Friday night games. My own one will get a lot of use.
I've only just noticed the work that FrankSuzy does in the pinned post at the top of the forum in getting tickets to people who normally wouldn't be able to attend so I may buy more so that I can contribute there.
I went years without having a season ticket for various reasons: financial/working patterns/disagreement of the way the club was being run but now I want to give back, especially when there's such a great buzz around the place - the more the merrier.

Garymcl
16-05-2017, 10:48 AM
Totally agree with you hfcdeb re the buzz about the club never known it any better for years especially the connection with the board and fans best for years let's all do our bit whether that's buying season tickets or walk ups let's have Easter Road packed with our supporters from now on Ggtth :flag:

KWJ
16-05-2017, 10:51 AM
When is it ST holders have to renew their seats by?

I notice that there's currently no ST seats available in the centre of the East so wouldn't mind checking back after this point.

Craig_HFC
16-05-2017, 01:28 PM

I notice that there's currently no ST seats available in the centre of the East so wouldn't mind checking back after this point.

1 June, I think.

iwasthere1972
16-05-2017, 01:53 PM

5pm 10 June.

.Sean.
16-05-2017, 02:14 PM
I live in NZ so zero chance of getting to the games regularly. Instead of buying a ST for the 16/17 season and leaving an empty seat I bought 2 STs from Susan at Leith Links. Only 75 sheets a pop so hoping to buy 4 this year - means that I get money into the club and get bums on seats ! Happy days for me !!
That is quality :aok:

greenginger
16-05-2017, 02:33 PM
5pm 10 June.

Nope, definitely 1st June according to the " Born A Hibee " notice.

Leith's finest
16-05-2017, 02:43 PM
Nope, definitely 1st June according to the " Born A Hibee " notice.

Deffo 1st june as you can swap seats from 3rd june

Iggy Pope
16-05-2017, 03:12 PM

Post of the year.

Iggy Pope
16-05-2017, 03:18 PM

Joint post of the year.

iwasthere1972
16-05-2017, 03:33 PM

Says this on the Hibs site.

I’m a current season ticket holder, how long will my seat be held for?

For current season ticket holders to guarantee their own seat, please renew before Friday 10 June at 5pm.

Anyway not bothered as already renewed :greengrin

Ronniekirk
27-05-2017, 05:17 AM
9 ,600 now sold so sales slowing down a bit now Existing Season ticket holders have till this Thursday to renew and Payment Plan still in place
Another we push needed to get us over the 10, 000 mark
And a few quality signings to push on from there

green day
27-05-2017, 05:22 AM
9 ,600 now sold so sales slowing down a bit now Existing Season ticket holders have till this Thursday to renew and Payment Plan still in place
Another we push needed to get us over the 10, 000 mark
And a few quality signings to push on from there

Any idea how that compares to last year at this time? Presumably we got a big lift post cup final last year??

Ronniekirk
27-05-2017, 05:52 AM
Any idea how that compares to last year at this time? Presumably we got a big lift post cup final last year??

Nae idea but remember reading somewhere that we got off to a flier and sales were well ahead of last year so assume we will still be ahead of where we were last year
Just checked back the thread and on 15 th may we had sold 9 200 So 400 shifted in last 10 days roughly

lucky
27-05-2017, 06:19 AM
We will reach 12500 or so which will be the fourth highest. Our average attendance next season will be over 16500 which is excellent

Jamesie
27-05-2017, 02:26 PM

It's a shame there is no Cup Final this year for us as a guaranteed ticket on purchasing an ST would have given the numbers a jolt

ALF TUPPER
27-05-2017, 05:23 PM
The Club is working hard targeting ST holders who haven't renewed yet. Emails and glossy brochures have been sent. Numbers will go up yet, especially if more signings are announced. 😁👍🏻

JIm
28-05-2017, 11:38 AM
I'll be down tomorrow morning to get mine renewed!

EricM
28-05-2017, 07:29 PM
Purchased 2 adult season tickets for the east this evening, first season ticket since 2000/2001!

Billy Whizz
28-05-2017, 07:35 PM
Purchased 2 adult season tickets for the east this evening, first season ticket since 2000/2001!

Welcome back Eric

Nakedmanoncrack
29-05-2017, 09:28 AM

Is 3 June a definite for being able to move seats? Not seen this anywhere, will be looking to move ours to further back in the FF if possible.

cleanyman
29-05-2017, 09:43 AM
I have renewed

Leith's finest
29-05-2017, 09:49 AM
Is 3 June a definite for being able to move seats? Not seen this anywhere, will be looking to move ours to further back in the FF if possible.

I bought a st begining April and not any good seats were availible, the girl in ticket office then told me i could swap seats after june 3rd, but people on here saying its june 10th, can only go by what girl told me

Billy Whizz
29-05-2017, 09:49 AM

I would have thought Monday 5th

Nakedmanoncrack
29-05-2017, 09:59 AM
I would have thought Monday 5th

Thats's what I would have thought, will be a busy day, can recall queuing up in the past to change seats.

iwasthere1972
29-05-2017, 12:53 PM
Season ticket sales now 9,700.

southsider
29-05-2017, 01:03 PM
Nearly 10,000 before the end of May. That is impressive.

CMurdoch
29-05-2017, 01:19 PM
Season ticket sales now 9,700.

Hopefully, there will be a 100 renewals a day for the next 3 days taking us to 10,000 sales.
Think we sold 10,600 last season and 11,300 if you include half season ticket sales.
Probably looking at 12,500 by the time this season starts.

HibsEK
29-05-2017, 02:46 PM
I'm at the ticket office renewing just now. Official sales atm is 9,887 👍🏻

woodythehibee
29-05-2017, 02:48 PM

Incredible achievement so far. :flag:

RoYO!
29-05-2017, 03:05 PM
Payday and deadline will see a good boost.

Then release of seats should see another boost.

12k def on

CraigHibee
29-05-2017, 03:22 PM
i'm renewing mine, just going to move to another seat:flag:

JIm
29-05-2017, 04:25 PM

I've renewed since then so this figure must be even greater :flag: 10k by end of night hopefully!

Onceinawhile
29-05-2017, 05:15 PM

You and everyone else below about row j!!

EastCalderHibby
29-05-2017, 06:07 PM
i'm renewing mine, just going to move to another seat:flag:

5 of us renewing also moving seats row dd sec 39 great seats but hellish to get out of after fw
need to get about 10 or 12 rows lower

Mon Dieu4
29-05-2017, 06:18 PM
I've just renewed mine, just hadn't gotten round to it yet, dunno why as it only took 2 minutes online :greengrin

Col2
29-05-2017, 06:55 PM
I assume that once renewal deadline over some of the more capable Hibs netters will be able to do a regular dot count for next 2 months?

Dashing Bob S
29-05-2017, 07:08 PM
I suppose if one must renew then one must renew. Such a damn chore.

Ronniekirk
29-05-2017, 07:12 PM

I avoid chores ,but sometimes a Hibees got to do ,What a Hibees got to do

Ronniekirk
29-05-2017, 07:14 PM

I normally avoid doing chores But sometimes a Hibbees got to do , What a Hibees got to do

Ronniekirk
29-05-2017, 07:15 PM

I normally avoid doing chores But sometimes a Hibbees got to do , What a Hibees got to do ,Renew

CMurdoch
29-05-2017, 07:33 PM
5 of us renewing also moving seats row dd sec 39 great seats but hellish to get out of after fw
need to get about 10 or 12 rows lower

Don't think moving forward a few rows will help you get out much quicker :wink:
It does piss me of a little when the rest of the stadium is empty and us lot in the East are still stuck fast.

CMurdoch
29-05-2017, 07:35 PM

Stat of the day EK :aok:

Ozyhibby
29-05-2017, 07:56 PM

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6593
Took us till mid July to sell this many last year.

CMurdoch
29-05-2017, 08:07 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6593
Took us till mid July to sell this many last year.

We sold 10,600 season tickets last season and we are about to pass 10,000 this season just as May is ending.
What with late renewals and new purchases when season ticket holders seats are released I can see us hitting 11,000 before mid June.