PDA

View Full Version : Player ratings SC semi

NAE NOOKIE
23-04-2017, 06:09 PM
Marciano ...... 6 ...... No chance with the first, but culpable, if not entirely to blame, for the second. He had little to do in reality and came close to making himself a legend at the end. I hope we can keep him, a very solid keeper.

Gray ..... 6 .... Defended pretty well and had a reasonably solid game, pushed on when he could and certainly helped to drive us back into the game.

Ambrose .... 6 .... Had a couple of hairy moments, but dealt with Aberdeen's front men pretty well ... his long throw is an asset.

McGregor ... 6 .... Would have been a 7 or 8 without his catastrophic error in the first minute coz he went on to win just about everything pumped into our box, nothing he could do about the winning goal, I feel for him.

Stevenson ..... 6 .... Defended pretty well all day, but nothing much as an attacking force, which was probably down to having Logan to contend with, one of the best right backs in Scotland going forward.

McGinn ..... 5 .... Lost his mind at the kick off and had little impact in the game until the last half hour, not his best display for us.

Fyvie ..... 4 .... Did nothing before he was hooked and in spite of the fact his removal was tactical I don't think he could have complained even if it hadn't been.

Bartley .... 7 .... Tidied up time and again and his intervention to break up Aberdeen's move at the first goal would have saved us if Daz hadn't compounded McGinn's felony ..... caught in possession a few times though, but still did his job for me.

McGeouch .... 7 .... Did his best to push us forward in the 2nd half and a great finish for his goal, but once again he has to come off injured .... its such a shame, is there no American medical genius out there who can sort him?

Boyle ..... 7 ..... Had very little service, but a great run and cross for our first and tried his best all game .... he could have gone down under the challenge at the end, but he does seem to suffer from a terrible streak of honesty.

Cummings .... 6 .... Starved of service, but he did appear from time to time to go back into throwing his hands in the air mode, he needs to learn that if you cant score or are lacking chances then at least make a nuisance of yourself elsewhere and for me he didn't try hard enough to do that.

Subs:

Holt .... 8 .... Probably his best game in a Hibs shirt, made a huge difference, scored one and set up one and tried 100%, the only thing he did wrong was giving away a daft foul in the last few minutes that halted our momentum a bit. I do not think he should be given a new contract, he has done his job this season, but I feel we need new blood up front next season.

Shinnie ..... 4 ..... Didn't do anything wrong, didn't have a huge impact either.

Graham ..... 3 ..... Same as Shinne, but less time on the pitch.

Manager:

Lennon ..... 6 ..... Has to take his share of the blame for the fact that even though us being 2 - 0 down was caused by avoidable individual errors the fact that Aberdeen were able to totally nullify us for the first 30 minutes and put us in a position where these errors were being made was down to his team selection ... at least he had the savvy to change things.