PDA

View Full Version : Must keep

madhatter
15-04-2017, 06:02 PM
Fyvie, McGinn (or as likely sold for lots of £ must be replaced like for like), and McGeouch when played together are very good. We must try to build a team with them in it most weeks.

cammy1969
15-04-2017, 06:23 PM
Would like to think we can keep the players that we want to keep for another season maybe even extend mcginns contact he's still young another year won't hurt him, the guys on loan may be harder as they have clubs we'd have to deal with the keeper would be great to keep as would Effie but think he'll get better offers than we can offer. But think the rest we can keep if we want them.

Best of the rest is there for the taking next season imo we had to sell the last time we had sellable players I.e the golden generation which was a killer as who knows what they could have done at hibs then, this time we don't need to sell unless its to good an offer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hfc rd
15-04-2017, 07:47 PM
Would like to think we can keep the players that we want to keep for another season maybe even extend mcginns contact he's still young another year won't hurt him, the guys on loan may be harder as they have clubs we'd have to deal with the keeper would be great to keep as would Effie but think he'll get better offers than we can offer. But think the rest we can keep if we want them.

Best of the rest is there for the taking next season imo we had to sell the last time we had sellable players I.e the golden generation which was a killer as who knows what they could have done at hibs then, this time we don't need to sell unless its to good an offer

Exactly this. There is no need to sell.

Deansy
15-04-2017, 08:09 PM

Not impossible, read that Rocky's missus loves life here so that could maybe swing it in our favour ??