PDA

View Full Version : Our football

18Hibee75
01-04-2017, 07:03 PM
We have not been brilliant this season by any stretch of the imagination, it's hard to be too critical on NL right now as he's pretty much won us the title.

But I'm very confident that we will win the title, I don't think that because we play good football, I think that because the other teams around us are s****. I hope that when we get to the SPL he sorts it out because we won't get away with it in the SPL. We defo need a goal scorer.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Famous Fiver
01-04-2017, 07:32 PM
I too am confident we will win the title.

However, a combination of teams really psyching themselves up to play us from St Mirren at the bottom to Falkirk in second, poor refereeing, rough house tactics, missed penalties, questionable ordering offs subsequently rescinded, other teams getting the hang of the Loan system, this league is no cakewalk.

While I agree some of the other teams are poor they are certainly robust and competitive and are also busy cutting each others throats. There are no gimmes in this league.

I agree we need to score more goals, then all the things going against us mean nothing.

The only thing that matters is getting out of this league and I, for one, don't really care how we do it.

Next season will take care of itself. We have a squad who are out of contract en masse and NOT ONE of them has signed a pre contract elsewhere. They are keen to get promoted too and share in our Premier League journey next season.

Some difficult decisions ahead for the powers that be.

Great support at Dunfermline today, bty.

Unseen work
01-04-2017, 07:33 PM
I still don't feel confident of winning the league.

Most will say that is daft, but unless we are playing a big game on tv I have no confidence in us winning.

Waxy
01-04-2017, 07:37 PM
Funny thing is though the squad we have seem better equipped to playing against better teams. We've proved this over and over again last couple of seasons.
Why this is i cant say.Can only guess we get more attacking space against top teams.

NORTHERNHIBBY
01-04-2017, 07:51 PM
I still don't feel confident of winning the league.

Most will say that is daft, but unless we are playing a big game on tv I have no confidence in us winning.

But as other results showed today none of the others are consistent enough to capitalise when we trip up.