PDA

View Full Version : Tickets For sale - 2 Scotland Canada tickets

Speedy
21-03-2017, 06:46 PM
I know, slim chance but anyway...

If anyone is interested I have 2 spare tickets for the game tomorrow.

South Lower towards the east, face value £22 but open to offers.

I'll be at the game so can meet beforehand.

Admins - think this is allowed, apologies if not.

Sammy7nil
21-03-2017, 06:52 PM
Peeps saying they would not go if they got free tickets! You might stand a better chance of selling them if you offered the pair for a discount. P.S. I am not fishing as i don't want them.

Mr White
21-03-2017, 07:56 PM
Peeps saying they would not go if they got free tickets! You might stand a better chance of selling them if you offered the pair for a discount. P.S. I am not fishing as i don't want them.

On the other hand someone considering going and paying full price anyway might feel more inclined to by buying tickets from another hibby on here, thereby helping them out.

givescotlandfreedom
21-03-2017, 08:34 PM
I know, slim chance but anyway...

If anyone is interested I have 2 spare tickets for the game tomorrow.

South Lower towards the east, face value £22.

I'll be at the game so can meet beforehand.

Admins - think this is allowed, apologies if not.

Maybe you could catch folk at the turnstiles assuming it'd pay at the gate and offer them to folk for slightly less?

Speedy
22-03-2017, 07:22 AM

I'm definitely open to offers. £30 would see them go to a new home.

BSEJVT
22-03-2017, 08:45 AM
I'm definitely open to offers. £30 would see them go to a new home.

Good luck with that when the thread below is giving 2 away!

andyt1875
22-03-2017, 11:09 AM
Ive decided to take my cousins along to this tonight but cant seem to find the site to buy tickets.

Anyone got any ideas or will it be easier to pay at the gate? (if theres pay at the gate)

Speedy
22-03-2017, 11:59 AM
Ive decided to take my cousins along to this tonight but cant seem to find the site to buy tickets.

Anyone got any ideas or will it be easier to pay at the gate? (if theres pay at the gate)

Not sure about pay at the gate but when I got tickets on Saturday the ticket office said they were only allocated about 50 (all in the same section) and had sold about half of them.