View Full Version : Official Site: SUPPORTER REP VOTING CLOSES

RSS Bot
06-03-2017, 05:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7352)

06-03-2017, 05:16 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7352)

Good!

:worms:

06-03-2017, 06:21 PM
I demand a recount.

06-03-2017, 06:23 PM
No matter who wins well done to every candidate for putting themselves in the firing line.

Martin Dundas
06-03-2017, 08:00 PM
No matter who wins well done to every candidate for putting themselves in the firing line.

Thanks ⚽️

06-03-2017, 08:04 PM
When does David Dimbleby programme start?

Martin Dundas
06-03-2017, 08:32 PM
When does David Dimbleby programme start?

The Last Leg special or Jack Dee's Helpdesk is always much more fun.

06-03-2017, 08:49 PM
looking forward to the successful candidates posting on here and the bounce telling us all the goss

in 2 years time when elections are due again :greengrin

06-03-2017, 08:59 PM
Not sure I'll sleep tonight.

06-03-2017, 09:05 PM
Not sure I'll sleep tonight.

Don't worry Andy , after reading you didn't vote - they've cancelled the elections and are just going to phone you instead [emoji2][emoji6]

C Feeney-Seale
06-03-2017, 09:28 PM
Just wanted to say a massive thanks to the fans for engaging with me in an exciting last six weeks since it was announced I was standing to be a Hibs fan rep.

All the candidates, and virtually all their supporters have been Hibs class throughout this voting period, and regardless of who wins the club will have two dedicated fans on the board, doing their best to represent all supporters.

It's been a pleasure to be involved, now just waiting for results.

#GGTTH

06-03-2017, 09:33 PM
Don't worry Andy , after reading you didn't vote - they've cancelled the elections and are just going to phone you instead [emoji2][emoji6]

Aye. That would have been the obvious way to go to be fair.

06-03-2017, 09:34 PM
Are we likely to get an annoncement tonight or are we being kept in suspense till tomorrow

C Feeney-Seale
06-03-2017, 09:36 PM
Are we likely to get an annoncement tonight or are we being kept in suspense till tomorrow

Announcement will be later this week, or early next.

Berwickhibby
06-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Just wanted to say a massive thanks to the fans for engaging with me in an exciting last six weeks since it was announced I was standing to be a Hibs fan rep.

All the candidates, and virtually all their supporters have been Hibs class throughout this voting period, and regardless of who wins the club will have two dedicated fans on the board, doing their best to represent all supporters.

#GGTTH

You got my vote

06-03-2017, 09:59 PM

#GGTTH

Are you suggesting some haven't been "Hibs Class"?

06-03-2017, 10:00 PM
Announcement will be later this week, or early next.

Any idea why announcement will take so long?

06-03-2017, 10:02 PM

The club tweeted today that it may be next week.

06-03-2017, 10:03 PM
The club tweeted today that it may be next week.

Don't understand why it would take that long, now votes have been cast

06-03-2017, 10:14 PM

PWC doing the counting so they need to check it again every day for a week.

06-03-2017, 10:16 PM
PWC doing the counting so they need to check it again every day for a week.

Imagine announcing the wrong reps :cb

06-03-2017, 10:17 PM
Don't understand why it would take that long, now votes have been cast

Would pish be a good enough answer?
I never bothered. Hope one of them is not her that was cutting about Behind The Goals on Saturday though.Can't really see that as a spokesperson.Unless that's the reason for the delay........

06-03-2017, 10:32 PM
Imagine announcing the wrong reps :cb

Dinnae be daft, next you'll be saying they gave the Gold Oscar to the wrong fillum!

Seriously, imagine they have to check for duplicate email votes, decipher written ones, etc.....I know the process and count is on paper pretty simple, but having scrutineers at a couple of elections here, I am now aware that people are capable of stuffing up their voting papers in ways I would not have thought imaginable until I actually witnessed it.

06-03-2017, 10:36 PM
Dinnae be daft, next you'll be saying they gave the Gold Oscar to the wrong fillum!

Seriously, imagine they have to check for duplicate email votes, decipher written ones, etc.....I know the process and count is on paper pretty simple, but having scrutineers at a couple of elections here, I am now aware that people are capable of stuffing up their voting papers in ways I would not have thought imaginable until I actually witnessed it.

You had put in a Client ref number, so you couldn't vote twice....Should be simple therefore? Don't imagine being bundles of paper votes

Johnny Clash
06-03-2017, 10:41 PM
Would pish be a good enough answer?
I never bothered. Hope one of them is not her that was cutting about Behind The Goals on Saturday though.Can't really see that as a spokesperson.Unless that's the reason for the delay........

Nae luck iggy - if you can't be be bothered to vote then you're just the passenger and others will decide!

06-03-2017, 10:43 PM

Totally agree.

Nothing but respect for potential and current Fans Reps.

They are simply like minded Hibees trying their best to do the job, and although it is a great personal honour when/if elected, they do expose themselves to inevitable personal criticism.

I voted, but not sure the roles are really anything or than a PR exercise on the part of the club.

Hopefully the efforts of the original Fans Reps have helped the club clarify exactly what those that follow in the future actually have their roles clearly spelled out.

06-03-2017, 10:45 PM
Are you suggesting some haven't been "Hibs Class"?

The Virtual ones by the sound out it

06-03-2017, 10:50 PM
You had put in a Client ref number, so you couldn't vote twice....Should be simple therefore? Don't imagine being bundles of paper votes

Don't think the Client Reference Number was an automatic 'verifier' though on line......got no doubt a few Jambos would stick in a few numbers and vote too.

I never voted twice, but would have thought it possible, and the early blurb from the club mentioned that if you did, only your first vote would be counted.

Pretty sure we'll hear this week though, it's not as if there will be thousands of votes cast.....

06-03-2017, 10:57 PM
Don't think the Client Reference Number was an automatic 'verifier' though on line......got no doubt a few Jambos would stick in a few numbers and vote too.

I never voted twice, but would have thought it possible, and the early blurb from the club mentioned that if you did, only your first vote would be counted.

Pretty sure we'll hear this week though, it's not as if there will be thousands of votes cast.....

11-03-2017, 01:44 PM
Can't believe Hibs haven't announced this yet. A general election result can be announced in a few hours

11-03-2017, 06:40 PM
I suspect that they are in discussions with the successful applicants and confirming that they both understand and are willing to adhere to the strictures of their roles and what can and cannot be shared. :-)

11-03-2017, 07:17 PM
Last time it took about a fortnight for the applicants to hear. They were told by phone then on official site in the evening.

11-03-2017, 07:40 PM
I suspect that they are in discussions with the successful applicants and confirming that they both understand and are willing to adhere to the strictures of their roles and what can and cannot be shared. :-)

11-03-2017, 07:43 PM
Warren Beatty called to say him and Fay are available for the unveiling.

17-03-2017, 10:36 PM
Whats the Hold up with this Anyone got an update

17-03-2017, 10:41 PM

There's no hold up.

Frank and Tracey were elected.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

hibbymac
17-03-2017, 10:42 PM

:confused: update?? if you mean the results, they were announced nearly a week ago.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?319763-Official-Site-SUPPORTER-REP-VOTE-RESULTS

17-03-2017, 10:46 PM
There's no hold up.

Frank and Tracey were elected.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Ma phones no been working for about a week so missed that announcement Thanks