PDA

View Full Version : NHC - witless doncaster

Fuzzywuzzy
09-12-2016, 12:17 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/scotland-loses-voice-one-europes-9420303

As if the whole sevco debacle wasn't bad enough there's now his failure to get re-elected to be the voice of our clubs. Surely the man has to do the right thing and fall on sword

Smartie
09-12-2016, 12:27 PM
I'm not really bothered he's lost his place.

We're probably better off unrepresented than represented by that cretin.

Celtic and Sevco will be annoyed as I'm sure they probably want a puppet on that board.

Keith_M
09-12-2016, 12:41 PM
I'd be interested to know what benefit Scottish Football received from this guy being on the EPFL board.

This is the guy that expressed an opinion that Scottish Football is only complete when the Rangers Bigots are playing in the top division.

snooky
09-12-2016, 01:14 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/scotland-loses-voice-one-europes-9420303

As if the whole sevco debacle wasn't bad enough there's now his failure to get re-elected to be the voice of our clubs. Surely the man has to do the right thing and fall on sword

By posting this link aren't you Pinning the Tale on the Donkey? :wink:

HoboHarry
09-12-2016, 01:17 PM
Will probably be significant that his influence will be lacking when the SFA try to explain that Rangers do not fail the FFP regulations. I hope so anyway, I for one don't want those munters representing Scotland in Europe.....

Trainor
09-12-2016, 03:28 PM
Ideal excuse to sack this halfwit.

O'Rourke3
09-12-2016, 07:44 PM
Not clicking on that link so it might be explained who votes. Not sure how anyone gets voted on. He's a waste of space but not getting votes might not be a reflection on his ability.

Dashing Bob S
09-12-2016, 09:35 PM
Would never click on a link about the Record and Doncaster. I want to read on here that the first one is dead and the second no longer working in football.

FranckSuzy
09-12-2016, 09:36 PM
Would never click on a link about the Record and Doncaster. I want to read on here that the first one is dead and the second no longer working in football.

:tee hee:

snooky
09-12-2016, 11:39 PM

Being a bit dyslexic, I had to read that twice, Bob.