PDA

View Full Version : T In The Park

LustForLeith
26-11-2016, 07:16 PM
Seems like the festival is having a well needed break. I've not been for a few years as I felt it had lost its appeal but hoping the it comes back better.

I heard the promoters are keen to have something at Glasgow Green but strict instructions have been given that it won't be a camping event, more like the big events they've had recent!y.

The_Exile
26-11-2016, 07:43 PM
It's become a DJ event. When Calvin Harris is a headliner you knew it's days were numbered. Plenty other great festivals in Scotland to go to which still have a fantastic atmosphere about them.

Moulin Yarns
26-11-2016, 09:17 PM
If T in the park is to happen in the future it will need to obtain planning permission again. There's a thread on the PM board.

beensaidbefore
28-11-2016, 06:08 PM
It's become a DJ event. When Calvin Harris is a headliner you knew it's days were numbered. Plenty other great festivals in Scotland to go to which still have a fantastic atmosphere about them.

Crap dj event. Anyone who is actually into real dance music as opposed to dancy pop music, go to the slam tent, even that is rubbish compared to some dance events. Ie awakenings in Amsterdam.

LustForLeith
02-12-2016, 11:37 AM
Rumour has it Coldplay and Radiohead to play Glasgow Green Festival that will take place instead of T In The Park...

DH1875
02-12-2016, 05:03 PM
Rumour has it Coldplay and Radiohead to play Glasgow Green Festival that will take place instead of T In The Park...

Remember going to the gig on the green a few times years ago. Were pretty good but always remember Eminem being kite and a big let down.

Got tickets for the Stone Roses at Hampden so hopefully they will have a couple of class support acts.

Northernhibee
04-12-2016, 09:18 PM
Doubt it'll just be a break. Can't see it returning.