PDA

View Full Version : Colin Calderwood

Hamish
18-11-2016, 10:28 AM
I see he has been placed on gardening leave by Brighton.

Walter
18-11-2016, 10:47 AM
Caught in the sweetie shop again?

CropleyWasGod
18-11-2016, 10:49 AM
According to SSN last night, he's resigned.

Heisenberg
18-11-2016, 10:55 AM
Going to be the assistant at Villa. Another bag of sweets scenario.

scott7_0(Prague)
18-11-2016, 10:59 AM
I see he has been placed on gardening leave by Brighton.

Crap time to be in the garden, the weather is pants.

lapsedhibee
18-11-2016, 11:04 AM
Crap time to be in the garden, the weather is pants.

He might prefer it that way though. While here, didn't he say he doesn't put heating on in his home during winter as that keeps him tough, or something similar? :dunno:

brog
18-11-2016, 11:19 AM
CC was very highly regarded at Brighton. They'll be disappointed he's left to join a rival club & makes tonight's game even more interesting!

Jones28
18-11-2016, 11:26 AM
I was hoping the OP would just read "can **** off and stay wherever he ****s off to"

Zorro
18-11-2016, 11:57 AM
It says a lot about how awful Terry Butcher was that I had completely forgotten about one of the other terrible managers we've had...

J-C
18-11-2016, 12:07 PM
His problem was his wife won't move from her home, so he needs to be at a club only an hour or so away from home, when he was here he'd nip back after a game and wouldn't be back till tuesday, Evans was taking training on a monday. Unless he works in the middle of England you'll not get 100% from him.

KeithTheHibby
18-11-2016, 01:36 PM
Loyal as ever eh Calderwood?

Amazes me this guys still makes a decent wage from the game.

Bishop Hibee
18-11-2016, 02:18 PM
His problem was his wife won't move from her home, so he needs to be at a club only an hour or so away from home, when he was here he'd nip back after a game and wouldn't be back till tuesday, Evans was taking training on a monday. Unless he works in the middle of England you'll not get 100% from him.

It's a shame he hadn't worked that out before he came to ER. Clown.

Jonnyboy
18-11-2016, 03:59 PM
Brighton play Villa tonight 😳

givescotlandfreedom
18-11-2016, 04:02 PM
Tosspot and wage thief. Hope he fails wherever he is.

JDT
18-11-2016, 04:35 PM
Tosspot and wage thief. Hope he fails wherever he is.

Well said!

greenpaper55
18-11-2016, 04:51 PM
How many times is that , he must have the best garden in England ?

andrew70
18-11-2016, 05:00 PM
How many times is that , he must have the best garden in England ?

Up there with Super Sally's of Govan

JimBHibees
18-11-2016, 05:05 PM
It's a shame he hadn't worked that out before he came to ER. Clown.

Also a shame the club didn't work that out.

NAE NOOKIE
18-11-2016, 05:51 PM
Never had anything against Brighton so it didn't make me happy to want them to fail miserably because that toss pot was involved with them ... nothing against Villa either, so its a shame that I'll now have to want them to crash & burn for the same reason. Butcher was just crap and that happens .... Calderwood was disrespectful and in the immortal words of the Don Corleone ...'that I do not forgive'

brog
18-11-2016, 06:02 PM
Seems I'm in a minority of 1 here. I thought CC was a pretty hopeless manager but why the enmity, we've had plenty hopeless managers? We sacked him, he didn't walk out. I don't get this talk of disloyalty, I'm assuming no one posting on this thread has ever lost or left their job to move somewhere they thought was better? He was our manager, he failed, we move on, that's it for me!

NAE NOOKIE
18-11-2016, 06:15 PM
Seems I'm in a minority of 1 here. I thought CC was a pretty hopeless manager but why the enmity, we've had plenty hopeless managers? We sacked him, he didn't walk out. I don't get this talk of disloyalty, I'm assuming no one posting on this thread has ever lost or left their job to move somewhere they thought was better? He was our manager, he failed, we move on, that's it for me!

It wasn't that he was crap, it wouldn't have been a big deal if he left for another club for whatever reason be it money, to be closer to his family, whatever. It was the fact that he publicly made it clear he was open to offers while he was still Hibs manager, that is something I don't expect to see from a guy who is supposed to be motivating players, especially when they are struggling for results and the question remains, why did he even apply for the job when it was clear he had no commitment to it?

emerald green
18-11-2016, 06:17 PM
Seeing Calderwood's body language when he stood on the touchline during matches at ER, I got the impression (rightly or wrongly) that his heart really wasn't in it, and that he looked like he wished he was anywhere else.

Bad appointment.

Mikeystewart
18-11-2016, 08:38 PM
The story about him punching himself in the head before the Scotland v Brazil game at France 98 is probably the best way to summarise the man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NadeAteMyLunch!
18-11-2016, 08:43 PM
He was an utterly abysmal appointment. Probably Petries worst for me. Whilst Butcher was obviously more catastrophic, at least it's one that excited a lot of fans to begin with. I remember being in the gym when it was announced on the radio that we had appointed Calderwood. I would genuinely struggle to think of a time in my life when I've been more underwhelmed. His tenure went exactly as I imagined it would. Dire.

sauzee6_2
18-11-2016, 08:43 PM
Colin Calderwood was a terrific coach, but a poor manager. All players and staff at the time enjoyed his training, although man management required attention.

He is a good coach - I can understand why Villa are interested

Smartie
18-11-2016, 09:11 PM
When we sacked Yogi, the incoming manager still had a fighting chance of getting us back on track reasonably quickly. Yes, we'd been on a poor run of form for half a season under Yogi but we weren't in that bad a shape.

Calderwood was a catastrophe and played a bigger role in our demise than any of our other managers. His signings were abysmal and the football under him was atrocious. I suspect we may well have been relegated in bottom place with him in charge, behind a truly woeful Dunfermline side.

He left Fenlon a horrific mess. Pat did his best with multiple sticking plasters and was lucky to get as much as he did out of Leigh Griffiths but ultimately the task was too big for him.

Butcher inherited a shambles from Pat but must get credit for how spectacularly he managed to make a bad situation worse.

IMO Calderwood's reign was the most appalling in our history and the failure of Petrie to punt him over the "sweeties" fiasco must go down as the biggest of his many mistakes around that time.

bigstu
19-11-2016, 12:02 AM
Seems it came as a shock to Houghton, who Calderwood has been assistant to at 4 clubs

Pretty Boy
19-11-2016, 07:25 AM
His interview after a defeat at Tynecastle finished him for me when he described the squad and his set up as 'perfect'. It was an interview from a man who clearly didn't give a toss and I'm still convinced towards the end of his reign he was actively trying to get sacked.

I can't stand Aston Villa and would love to see them spend a prolonged spell in the Championship, Calderwood is pretty well regarded as a coach, if not a manager, though so reckon he could be a good appointment.

3pm
19-11-2016, 08:20 AM
His interview after a defeat at Tynecastle finished him for me when he described the squad and his set up as 'perfect'. It was an interview from a man who clearly didn't give a toss and I'm still convinced towards the end of his reign he was actively trying to get sacked.

I can't stand Aston Villa and would love to see them spend a prolonged spell in the Championship, Calderwood is pretty well regarded as a coach, if not a manager, though so reckon he could be a good appointment.

To think we turned down compensation for him only to then sack him.

blackpoolhibs
19-11-2016, 09:18 AM
Petrie appointed this man, another fantastic appointment from the teflon one. I wonder how many fans were in tears with Calderwood's management skills and tactics?

Then to cap it off, he wanted away but Petrie in his wisdom said no, then instead of getting compensation for the muppet, he then paid HIM compo to get rid of the clown.

Just another one of the teflon's wonderful decisions, that have contributed to where we are NOW.

Iain G
19-11-2016, 09:48 AM
Petrie appointed this man, another fantastic appointment from the teflon one. I wonder how many fans were in tears with Calderwood's management skills and tactics?

Then to cap it off, he wanted away but Petrie in his wisdom said no, then instead of getting compensation for the muppet, he then paid HIM compo to get rid of the clown.

Just another one of the teflon's wonderful decisions, that have contributed to where we are NOW.

Maybe time to move on BH? We are in a very different place these days and this isn't good for your blood pressure :wink:

blackpoolhibs
19-11-2016, 09:49 AM
Maybe time to move on BH? We are in a very different place these days and this isn't good for your blood pressure :wink:

I will move on when he does the same thing. :greengrin

MWHIBBIES
19-11-2016, 09:51 AM

Get a grip

blackpoolhibs
19-11-2016, 09:59 AM
Get a grip

Thanks for that advice, for a minute there i think i was losing it.

JimBHibees
19-11-2016, 10:36 AM

Agree definitely working his ticket to leave.

19-11-2016, 07:35 PM
Seeing Calderwood's body language when he stood on the touchline during matches at ER, I got the impression (rightly or wrongly) that his heart really wasn't in it, and that he looked like he wished he was anywhere else.

Bad appointment.

I've said the exact same thing before. No passion shown at all, looked utterly disinterested. Dreadful dreadful manager for us, i shudder when I think back to the days under him. Terrible football and utterly embarrassing team.

Super_JMcGinn
19-11-2016, 07:39 PM

Hear Hear, I can never understand the vitriol poured out against our former players / managers.

emerald green
19-11-2016, 07:44 PM
Hear Hear, I can never understand the vitriol poured out against our former players / managers.

Do you understand the "vitriol poured out" in the direction of Butcher & Malpas after they led this club to relegation?

Maybe they should have been given a round of applause? :rolleyes:

Super_JMcGinn
19-11-2016, 08:01 PM
Do you understand the "vitriol poured out" in the direction of Butcher & Malpas after they led this club to relegation?

Maybe they should have been given a round of applause? :rolleyes:

It's not just them though is it. There are several, ex players especially who frequently come in for abuse on this site and I just don't get it at all.

Messrs Sauzee and Turnbull also got us relegated, did you give them abuse too ?

Pretty Boy
19-11-2016, 08:03 PM

Agreed.

We should stick to singling out our current players instead....

hibee_girl
19-11-2016, 08:05 PM
It's not just them though is it. There are several, ex players especially who frequently come in for abuse on this site and I just don't get it at all.

Sauzee never relegated us.

overdrive
19-11-2016, 08:09 PM
I hate him more than Butcher to be honest. Butcher was bloody awful performance wise but at least he didn't openly disrespect the Club when he was in charge. Calderwood was marginally better performance wise but he didn't give two hoots about the Club.

Super_JMcGinn
19-11-2016, 08:15 PM
Sauzee never relegated us.

As good as, he stopped playing himself and went on a horrendous run which ultimately relegated us. But you are quite correct, he didn't officially get us relegated, I don't think Turnbull did either for that matter but was before my time :wink:

overdrive
19-11-2016, 08:19 PM
As good as, he stopped playing himself and went on a horrendous run which ultimately relegated us. But you are quite correct, he didn't officially get us relegated, I don't think Turnbull did either for that matter but was before my time :wink:

Eh? His 7 successors didn't even relegate us.

LustForLeith
19-11-2016, 08:20 PM
What was the sweetie fiasco?

hibee_girl
19-11-2016, 08:22 PM
Eh? His 7 successors didn't even relegate us.

I'm glad it's not just me that doesn't understand!

Broken Gnome
19-11-2016, 08:54 PM
I'm glad it's not just me that doesn't understand!

It's clear as day, ain't it?

Didn't win a league game, a terrible run that was recovered by Williamson who plodded along until Mowbray took us back to the top three and Collins won us a cup then things went a bit awry and despite Hughes getting us top four and into Europe a succession of rubbish replacements ended with Butcher getting us relegated a whole 14 years later.

Aka Sauzee as good as relegated us. Simple.

hibee_girl
19-11-2016, 08:55 PM
It's clear as day, ain't it?

Didn't win a league game, a terrible run that was recovered by Williamson who plodded along until Monday took us back to the top three and Collins won us a cup then things went a bit awry and despite Hughes getting is top 4 and into Europe a succession of rubbish replacements ended with Butcher getting us relegated a whole 14 years later.

Aka Sauzee as good as relegated us. Simple.

Ahhhhhhhh :aok:

Onceinawhile
19-11-2016, 09:16 PM
What was the sweetie fiasco?

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/13032028.display/

O'Rourke3
19-11-2016, 09:22 PM

For a fan your grasp of this club's history is quite poor and there's members on this forum think you are a jambo?

FitbaFolkKen
19-11-2016, 09:42 PM

Exactly this, regardless of the result on the Saturday he was on his way back down the road at 515.

1875STEVE
19-11-2016, 10:48 PM

Eh???

emerald green
20-11-2016, 10:31 AM
For a fan your grasp of this club's history is quite poor and there's members on this forum think you are a jambo?

It's non existent. Needs to do better.

MWHIBBIES
20-11-2016, 11:22 AM
As good as, he stopped playing himself and went on a horrendous run which ultimately relegated us. But you are quite correct, he didn't officially get us relegated, I don't think Turnbull did either for that matter but was before my time :wink:Eh, you have some homework to do.

CropleyWasGod
20-11-2016, 12:39 PM
Eh, you have some homework to do.
I'm old, and my memory is failing....but I seem to remember that ET was gone before the end of that season.

Was he sacked when relegation was assured?

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

NAE NOOKIE
20-11-2016, 04:14 PM

You two are having a laugh right?

Calderwood did the one thing that for me is unforgivable for any manager and that was to show a total disregard for the club who had given him a managers job, his first managers job in fact. Nobody cares about managers moving on, it happens all the time .... but Calderwood didn't just accept an offer of another job, he actively touted for one while he was still Hibs manager. Its a poor manager indeed who makes it public that he is open to offers while still in charge of a club.

Its naïve to think managers don't tout themselves for jobs on the QT all the time, but very very few will publicly state they are willing to jump ship if another offer comes along .... that is what Calderwood did, it was disrespectful to Hibs, it was disrespectful to his players and worse of all, it was disrespectful to us as supporters.

I don't know about my fellow fans, but I will accept any amount of crap managers ( even Butcher ) because no matter how crap they were no manager sets out to be deliberately rubbish ..... that's football, some you win some you lose. I wont accept a manager who isn't committed to the job and that was Calderwood. The managers job at Hibernian football club is a privilege, not a bloody hobby for guys like Calderwood to treat like a holiday job .... that's why above any other manager this club has had Colin Calderwood should be stricken from the records, if it was up to me there would be a blank space in any record of this clubs managers where his name should be.

The only two things I would blame Hibs for here is that if Calderwood had informed the club at his interview that he was going to bugger off down south every 5 minutes to be with his loving family he should never have been offered the job and for not sacking him the minute he made his 'bag of sweets' comment.

PISTOL1875
20-11-2016, 04:22 PM

Calderwood did the one thing that for me is unforgivable for any manager and that was to show a total disregard for the club who had given him a managers job, his first managers job in fact. Nobody cares about managers moving on, it happens all the time .... but Calderwood didn't just accept an offer of another job, he actively touted for one while he was still Hibs manager. Its a poor manager indeed who makes it public that he is open to offers while still in charge of a club.

Its naïve to think managers don't tout themselves for jobs on the QT all the time, but very very few will publicly state they are willing to jump ship if another offer comes along .... that is what Calderwood did, it was disrespectful to Hibs, it was disrespectful to his players and worse of all, it was disrespectful to us as supporters.

I don't know about my fellow fans, but I will accept any amount of crap managers ( even Butcher ) because no matter how crap they were no manager sets out to be deliberately rubbish ..... that's football, some you win some you lose. I wont accept a manager who isn't committed to the job and that was Calderwood. The managers job at Hibernian football club is a privilege, not a bloody hobby for guys like Calderwood to treat like a holiday job .... that's why above any other manager this club has had Colin Calderwood should be stricken from the records, if it was up to me there would be a blank space in any record of this clubs managers where his name should be.

The only two things I would blame Hibs for here is that if Calderwood had informed the club at his interview that he was going to bugger off down south every 5 minutes to be with his loving family he should never have been offered the job and for not sacking him the minute he made his 'bag of sweets' comment.

Hibs and especially petrie didn't help themselves any favours by letting it rumble on over the summer either. We all knew CC wanted to go so rod should've asked him straight out what he wanted to do. He would've then admitted he wanted to go and we would've received the £300,000 compensation. Instead it rumbled on over the summer and we ended up having to pay him the £300,000 for emptying him. Another Rod Petrie debacle.

Diclonius
20-11-2016, 04:28 PM

That was Duffy mate. Totally different person.

Baader
20-11-2016, 06:26 PM

When were we relegated under Sauzee? 13 years after he left! Hardly his fault...

As for Calderwood read the whole "bag of sweeties" interview. That clown was disinterested in being Hibernian manager. He treated this club with total disrespect and gets the stick he deserves.

blackpoolhibs
20-11-2016, 07:46 PM

After this post, i wont be taking any of your posts serious again.

You clearly know nothing about Hibs. :rolleyes:

brog
20-11-2016, 07:59 PM

That's fine, I just get fed up with the vitriol that appears in these threads from time to time directed at ex & current Hibs players & managers. Maybe it's just my age but calling someone a wage thief makes me cringe. It may be appropriate in this case but it now seems to be used every time someone has a few poor games. As I stated in my OP I have no time for CC but he left us years ago so I can't get too excited when he moves jobs in England!

Scouse Hibee
20-11-2016, 08:01 PM

What are you on about? Injury forced him to stop playing and we weren't relegated after he left. Always thought some of your opinions on Hanlon were strange now I realise you don't actually watch Hibs, are you a computer/robot that is programmed to post on the internet? :confused:

tamig
20-11-2016, 08:07 PM
I'm old, and my memory is failing....but I seem to remember that ET was gone before the end of that season.

I think Willie Ormond took over towards the end of the relegation season. He started as manager in the First Division season but packed in part way through due to ill health. Bertie Auld was in charge when we got promoted.

tamig
20-11-2016, 08:11 PM

Agree with most of that but I think CC had a couple of managerial gigs before he arrived here. Forest being one.

tamig
20-11-2016, 08:14 PM
What are you on about? Injury forced him to stop playing and we weren't relegated after he left. Always thought some of your opinions on Hanlon were strange now I realise you don't actually watch Hibs, are you a computer/robot that is programmed to post on the internet? :confused:

Aye, blaming someone for an event 12 years after you've left the building is stretching it a bit. I can see PH being blamed for whatever disasters might befall us in the next 15-20 years time.

Steve20
20-11-2016, 08:37 PM

Sauzee left in February 2002. We next got relegated in May 2014.

FitbaFolkKen
20-11-2016, 08:46 PM

It wasn't his first manager job,he had been successful with Northampton and inconsistent with Nottingham Forest before us.

Agree with the rest 100% though.

cleanyman
20-11-2016, 08:53 PM
Colin Calderwood was Hibernian's worst ever manager in my opinion

bigwheel
20-11-2016, 09:01 PM
Colin Calderwood was Hibernian's worst ever manager in my opinion

For me , Butcher and Malpas made him look like Guardiola ...

Albanian Hibs
20-11-2016, 09:01 PM

And what about current players??

Smartie
20-11-2016, 09:04 PM
For me , Butcher and Malpas made him look like Guardiola ...

At least Butcher and Malpas wanted to be there and showed commitment.

IMO Calderwood is the worst manager we've had by some distance.

bigwheel
20-11-2016, 09:06 PM
At least Butcher and Malpas wanted to be there and showed commitment.

IMO Calderwood is the worst manager we've had by some distance.

I'm not sure what commitment they showed ...they got us relegated from an un-relegatable position

Stand out worst by a long way in my book

heretoday
20-11-2016, 11:13 PM
He might prefer it that way though. While here, didn't he say he doesn't put heating on in his home during winter as that keeps him tough, or something similar? :dunno:

Really? In that case he's even stupider than I'd thought.

AgentDaleCooper
20-11-2016, 11:38 PM
I'm not sure what commitment they showed ...they got us relegated from an un-relegatable position

imagine how brutally relegated we would have been if calderwood hadn't been given the boot though.

NAE NOOKIE
20-11-2016, 11:38 PM
That's fine, I just get fed up with the vitriol that appears in these threads from time to time directed at ex & current Hibs players & managers. Maybe it's just my age but calling someone a wage thief makes me cringe. It may be appropriate in this case but it now seems to be used every time someone has a few poor games. As I stated in my OP I have no time for CC but he left us years ago so I can't get too excited when he moves jobs in England!

I actually agree, though there are a few exceptions to that rule ..... The only ex manager I have ever actively wanted to fail is Calderwood for the reasons I have already given. Kenny Miller is another one I cant bloody stand, not because he is a bad player because he isn't, not even because he has played for Celtic or currently plays for SEVCO, but because of the obvious delight he shows whenever he scores against Hibs .... there's a debate to be had over whether players should or shouldn't celebrate when they score against a former club, but throwing yourself into the dirty Hun hordes polluting the ER south stand like a demented muppet after scoring against Hibs crosses the line for me.

I have never called a player 'a wage thief and don't like to see it happen ..... rubbish yes, wage thief ... too far for me.

Butcher and Malpas top my list of all time rubbish Hibs managers if you are talking about incompetence ...... Calderwood tops my list of hated Hibs managers because incompetence isn't deliberate, disrespect is.

ihibs7
20-11-2016, 11:43 PM

I think it was on the back of the Scottish semi defeat, but we were long gone before then, although, mathematically I think it happened under ormand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brog
21-11-2016, 11:10 AM
Just a wee story to help balance the books somewhat re our former, mostly useless managers. Fat Boab is another who's received more than his fair share of abuse on here, often because of his wise words re entertainment & cinema!! However, after our 2007 LC triumph we were in a pub near Hampden when Bobby walked in. He told me he was looking for the legendary Maud McFarlane to buy her a celebration drink & because he had never forgiven himself for losing the 2004 LC final. I thought that was a class act & completely revised my opinion of Bobby W. ( I'm pleased to say Bobby got an excellent reception from our fans ) I suspect if we had an opportunity to talk with ex players/managers who we've reviled on here we may form a different opinion of these people.

Hiber-nation
21-11-2016, 12:05 PM
I think Willie Ormond took over towards the end of the relegation season. He started as manager in the First Division season but packed in part way through due to ill health. Bertie Auld was in charge when we got promoted.

That's right, Eddie got sacked after the 0-5 Scottish Cup semi defeat by Celtic. Whether or not it was mathematically possible for us to avoid relegation when Willie took over, no-one was talking about that. We were down.

Turkish Green
21-11-2016, 03:26 PM
Calderwood should have left ER long before he did. I had no idea at the time what Petrie was playing at, other than not doling out money. It was clear Calderwood preferred to be assistant to Houghton than a manager in his own right, which is strange when he left Brighton for Villa, unless the bribe made it worth his while.

I too had forgotten CC due to Terry Butcher.

tamig
21-11-2016, 06:30 PM
That's right, Eddie got sacked after the 0-5 Scottish Cup semi defeat by Celtic. Whether or not it was mathematically possible for us to avoid relegation when Willie took over, no-one was talking about that. We were down.

Jeez. That semi was my first visit to Hampden to see the Hibees. Georgie boy up against Danny McGrain.

Jonnyboy
21-11-2016, 09:17 PM
Just a wee story to help balance the books somewhat re our former, mostly useless managers. Fat Boab is another who's received more than his fair share of abuse on here, often because of his wise words re entertainment & cinema!! However, after our 2007 LC triumph we were in a pub near Hampden when Bobby walked in. He told me he was looking for the legendary Maud McFarlane to buy her a celebration drink & because he had never forgiven himself for losing the 2004 LC final. I thought that was a class act & completely revised my opinion of Bobby W. ( I'm pleased to say Bobby got an excellent reception from our fans ) I suspect if we had an opportunity to talk with ex players/managers who we've reviled on here we may form a different opinion of these people.

I interviewed BW when he was the manager and he came across as a thoroughly decent bloke, B. Very open and honest with his answers and took the opportunity to put right the 'cinema' story. His actual words were "if you want guaranteed entertainment, you should go to the cinema" That was reported without the key word "guaranteed" and the rest, as they say, is history :greengrin

majorhibs
21-11-2016, 09:53 PM
I interviewed BW when he was the manager and he came across as a thoroughly decent bloke, B. Very open and honest with his answers and took the opportunity to put right the 'cinema' story. His actual words were "if you want guaranteed entertainment, you should go to the cinema" That was reported without the key word "guaranteed" and the rest, as they say, is history :greengrin

Cheers JB. Aw they years, but when you look at it, "guaranteed" really does put a different perspective on it, for me anyways.

majorhibs
21-11-2016, 10:15 PM
It wasn't his first manager job,he had been successful with Northampton and inconsistent with Nottingham Forest before us.

Agree with the rest 100% though.

Was it just me paying attention to potential Hibs managers in them days? Maist Forest fans despised the guy. Was quite surprised at the time as quite liked him as a no nonsense job done Scotland defender, but then met a few Forest lads & they could not take to him big style. Did not fancy him at all as an appolntment. But then as I never liked Butcher & what he'd done previous, guess I'm just a bit of a rogue 'un.

Super_JMcGinn
21-11-2016, 11:19 PM
After this post, i wont be taking any of your posts serious again.

You clearly know nothing about Hibs. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry you feel that way about me BH, I so crave your respect on here :( My life will never be the same again.