PDA

View Full Version : Kicks for Kids Fund 16-17 *47 New Tickets Bought*

FranckSuzy
04-06-2016, 10:58 AM

In June 2013, the fund 'Leith Links' was established to welcome more children into our family who wouldn't normally be able to attend games. The name for the fund came from the area near Easter Road but it also means links to Leith, our home. Little did we imagine that only two weeks ago, we would witness the greatest day in our proud history and that we would then congregate on said area of park to hail our all-conquering heroes http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/not%20worthy.gif

Since our inception, Hibs fans have raised over £33,000 to help children less fortunate and over £750 has been donated since our historic Scottish Cup win (I'll never tire of saying that!) alone :thumbsup: The number of Kicks for Kids season tickets purchased has increased from 22 in season 13/14, to 146 in 14/15 to finally 152 in 15/16 which is remarkable! Therefore, we are keen to ensure that many, many young Hibbies are able to attend games at Easter Road, join our family and experience 'Life With Hibs' so we would like to invite you - if able - to participate in next season's fundraising campaign.

If you would like to contribute - and no matter how small the donation is - it will be gratefully received. Payment can be made on a one-off basis by PayPal (the a/c name is leithlinks@live.co.uk), bank transfer, cheque, cash or if you are able, by monthly Standing Order or Direct Debit. For example, £6.25 per month will purchase one Kicks for Kids season ticket outright but any amount is welcome. Please PM me or email leithlinks@live.co.uk (leithlinks@live.co.uk) for more details. Contributors can also nominate specific *groups who they think would benefit from tickets and Hibs will contact them.

There are many, many people I would like to thank for their support as this wonderful, Hibby success story would be nothing without our fans. To everyone who has provided assistance, items for auction, financial backing or words of encouragement - I am extremely grateful. Thanks to everyone on hibs.net also for allowing the fundraisers and for continually backing the cause. Hibs class indeed. GGTTH

*Thank you letters from the charities and groups who have previously received KfK tickets can be found here: http://leithlinks4kids.com/social-media/feedback/ (http://leithlinks4kids.com/social-media/feedback/)

Pretty Boy
04-06-2016, 11:09 AM
Just in follow up to Suzy post above I'd like to extend a massive thank you from all the admin team at hibs.net for the continued support shown to Leith Links.

As a site we first started buying KfKs tickets a few years back and the support we received was absolutely brilliant. In the last couple of years we have encouraged people to donate what they previously gave to us to Leith Links.

Far be it for me to tell anyone how to spend their money but even the smallest donation helps gets more money into the club, helps a child who otherwise wouldn't get to a game to attend and helps nurture the next generation of Hibs fans.

Again thanks to all who have donated in the past. Kicks for Kids is a fantastic initiative from the club and Leith Links is a great way for money to be pooled to have a big impact on some childrens lives

Hibernia&Alba
04-06-2016, 11:14 AM
£25 sent, Susan. If a couple a couple of other .netters could do the same, there's a ticket bought for a young Hibby next season :agree:

FranckSuzy
04-06-2016, 11:54 AM
£25 sent, Susan. If a couple a couple of other .netters could do the same, there's a ticket bought for a young Hibby next season :agree:

Thank you so much :thumbsup:

Bostonhibby
04-06-2016, 11:57 AM

In June 2013, the fund 'Leith Links' was established to welcome more children into our family who wouldn't normally be able to attend games. The name for the fund came from the area near Easter Road but it also means links to Leith, our home. Little did we imagine that only two weeks ago, we would witness the greatest day in our proud history and that we would then congregate on said area of park to hail our all-conquering heroes http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/not%20worthy.gif

Since our inception, Hibs fans have raised over £33,000 to help children less fortunate and over £750 has been donated since our historic Scottish Cup win (I'll never tire of saying that!) alone [emoji106] The number of Kicks for Kids season tickets purchased has increased from 22 in season 13/14, to 146 in 14/15 to finally 152 in 15/16 which is remarkable! Therefore, we are keen to ensure that many, many young Hibbies are able to attend games at Easter Road, join our family and experience 'Life With Hibs' so we would like to invite you - if able - to participate in next season's fundraising campaign.

If you would like to contribute - and no matter how small the donation is - it will be gratefully received. Payment can be made on a one-off basis by PayPal, bank transfer, cheque, cash or if you are able, by monthly Standing Order or Direct Debit. For example, £6.25 per month will purchase one Kicks for Kids season ticket outright but any amount is welcome. Please PM me or email leithlinks@live.co.uk (leithlinks@live.co.uk) for more details. Contributors can also nominate specific *groups who they think would benefit from tickets and Hibs will contact them.

There are many, many people I would like to thank for their support as this wonderful, Hibby success story would be nothing without our fans. To everyone who has provided assistance, items for auction, financial backing or words of encouragement - I am extremely grateful. Thanks to everyone on hibs.net also for allowing the fundraisers and for continually backing the cause. Hibs class indeed. GGTTH

*Thank you letters from the charities and groups who have previously received KfK tickets can be found here: http://leithlinks4kids.com/social-media/feedback/ (http://leithlinks4kids.com/social-media/feedback/)

The cheque's in the post, it was that picture that done it👍

FranckSuzy
04-06-2016, 12:31 PM
The cheque's in the post, it was that picture that done it👍

What a scene, eh?!

Thank you K, much appreciated as ever :aok:

FranckSuzy
04-06-2016, 03:53 PM
£175 received already :thumbsup:

Admins: please can you update the title to show two Kicks for Kids STs purchased? :aok:

northstandhibby
04-06-2016, 04:01 PM

Admins: please can you update the title to show two Kicks for Kids STs purchased? :aok:

Hi Fsuzy. Have sent you a relatively modest contribution to the email address used for the 0-7 prog.

Great cause.

Glory Glory

Jonnyboy
04-06-2016, 07:12 PM

Good stuff!!

FranckSuzy
05-06-2016, 01:53 PM
Bump

Hibernia&Alba
05-06-2016, 02:35 PM
Aye, a superb cause.

HoboHarry
05-06-2016, 02:51 PM
Bump
Did you get a PM from me? I can't seem to be able to prove that it was sent......

HoboHarry
05-06-2016, 03:30 PM
Bump
I couldn't figure out how to reply to your message without creating a completely new message. Anyway - let me know - I'm near certain they will....

FranckSuzy
05-06-2016, 03:33 PM
I couldn't figure out how to reply to your message without creating a completely new message. Anyway - let me know - I'm near certain they will....

Will do R and thank you :aok:

FranckSuzy
06-06-2016, 05:28 PM
Bump :greengrin

Admins, please can you update the thread title to 6 KfK STs? :aok:

KdyHby
06-06-2016, 07:24 PM

Admins, please can you update the thread title to 6 KfK STs? :aok:

Suzy, well done on keeping up the amazing work. Are there any plans to auction any signed cup winner memorabilia / photos etc. Would love to bid on eg a photo of David Gray just after he scored the winner.

FranckSuzy
06-06-2016, 09:46 PM
Suzy, well done on keeping up the amazing work. Are there any plans to auction any signed cup winner memorabilia / photos etc. Would love to bid on eg a photo of David Gray just after he scored the winner.

:aok:

Certainly, once folk donate them :wink: :greengrin

FranckSuzy
09-06-2016, 12:26 PM

jacomo
09-06-2016, 02:44 PM

I've matched you.

Best wishes to Leith Links, great stuff.

FranckSuzy
09-06-2016, 02:59 PM
I've matched you.

Best wishes to Leith Links, great stuff.

Thanks very much :thumbsup:

jacomo
09-06-2016, 03:48 PM

Just a small contribution. Keep up the excellent work!

FranckSuzy
09-06-2016, 05:20 PM
Over £500 has been received today alone from generous posters, taking us up to 12 KfK STs from .netters :thumbsup: £92 was also donated from a good Hibby who auctioned this (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Hibernian-home-shirt-1989-1991-size-medium-38-40-RARE-/131830713234?hash=item1eb1b90b92%3Ag%3AFHsAAOSwY0l XScYc) beautiful top in aid of Leith Links :not worth

Admins: please can you amend the total to 12 KfK STs :aok:

FifeHibs
09-06-2016, 08:59 PM
not to be rude are you on course to raise enough to beat the 152 last year.

FranckSuzy
09-06-2016, 09:13 PM
not to be rude are you on course to raise enough to beat the 152 last year.

Well.....I am delighted to advise that enough for 113 KfK STs has been raised, in total, already and I've still got an auction to go/money to come in that's been pledged so, I would say it's a 'YES' :thumbsup: :not worth

FranckSuzy
09-06-2016, 09:33 PM
Admins: please can you update the title to show 13 KfK STs? :aok: :not worth

Eyrie
09-06-2016, 10:36 PM
Well.....I am delighted to advise that enough for 113 KfK STs has been raised, in total, already and I've still got an auction to go/money to come in that's been pledged so, I would say it's a 'YES' :thumbsup: :not worth

Shouldn't you be saying "not yet" and then doing your best Bob Geldof impression to persuade people to "just give Leith Links their bleeping money"? :wink:

FranckSuzy
09-06-2016, 10:40 PM
Shouldn't you be saying "not yet" and then doing your best Bob Geldof impression to persuade people to "just give Leith Links their bleeping money"? :wink:

You're quite right :agree: Or a Delia "let's be 'aving you!" Smith :greengrin

Eyrie
09-06-2016, 10:44 PM
You're quite right :agree: Or a Delia "let's be 'aving you!" Smith :greengrin

Now there's an idea. Just need to get you on the pitch at half time with the kids that are benefitting from LL :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
09-06-2016, 10:46 PM
Now there's an idea. Just need to get you on the pitch at half time with the kids that are benefitting from LL :thumbsup:

Eh nah! :faf: The poor kids are better off not knowing who this mad woman is :tee hee:

jacomo
10-06-2016, 09:07 AM
Eh nah! :faf: The poor kids are better off not knowing who this mad woman is :tee hee:

Mad or not, you are doing a very fine thing.

:thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
10-06-2016, 09:24 AM
Mad or not, you are doing a very fine thing.

Thanks very much and it's because of generous fans like yourself that it's even possible :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
10-06-2016, 03:24 PM
I was delighted to be invited to Barnardo's open day earlier, where I was presented with an envelope full of 'thank you' cards from the children and their carers :thumbsup: THIS is what all of your donations make possible - Hibs class from everyone who has contributed :not worth

ano hibby
10-06-2016, 06:23 PM
Donation made S.
Keep up the great work :)

FranckSuzy
10-06-2016, 06:28 PM
Donation made S.
Keep up the great work :)

Received, many thanks D! :aok:

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 15 KfK STs? :thumbsup:

11-06-2016, 09:41 AM
How much does a kicks for kids ST cost? I'm about to donate, but just wanted to check.

FranckSuzy
11-06-2016, 09:44 AM
How much does a kicks for kids ST cost? I'm about to donate, but just wanted to check.

They are £75 each but any amount is welcome :aok: Thanks very much for thinking of Leith Links/Kicks for Kids :thumbsup:

11-06-2016, 09:48 AM
They are £75 each but any amount is welcome :aok: Thanks very much for thinking of Leith Links/Kicks for Kids :thumbsup:

£25 sent. Was hoping they were cheaper! Hope it helps.

FranckSuzy
11-06-2016, 02:11 PM
£25 sent. Was hoping they were cheaper! Hope it helps.

Me too! Thanks very much as every penny matters :aok: GGTTH.

FranckSuzy
11-06-2016, 10:43 PM
Admins: please can you update the thread title to 16 KfK STs? :thumbsup:

hibbybrian
12-06-2016, 12:31 PM
Sent payment for 4 tickets on behalf of St Patrick's Branch for the Canongate Youth Project and Multicultural Family Base :flag:

FranckSuzy
12-06-2016, 02:39 PM
Sent payment for 4 tickets on behalf of St Patrick's Branch for the Canongate Youth Project and Multicultural Family Base :flag:

Received, many thanks Brian - Hibs class :thumbsup:

Admins: please can you update the total to 20 KfK STs? :not worth

brog
12-06-2016, 05:12 PM
Suzy im out country, il do my usual ticket purchase on return, 18th. Please chase me if i forget!

FranckSuzy
12-06-2016, 05:15 PM
Suzy im out country, il do my usual ticket purchase on return, 18th. Please chase me if i forget!

No problem, B and thanks very much :aok:

greenginger
12-06-2016, 05:28 PM
Likewise out of country, but not forgot my promise to you in the Hibs Club a couple of months ago.

i will get donating as soon as I get back.

FranckSuzy
12-06-2016, 08:30 PM
Likewise out of country, but not forgot my promise to you in the Hibs Club a couple of months ago.

i will get donating as soon as I get back.

Thanks again, much appreciated :thumbsup:

ano hibby
13-06-2016, 01:44 PM
S, on the other thread you mentioned buying 126..that right?

13-06-2016, 02:04 PM
Brilliant stuff, keep up the good work FrankSuzy :thumbsup:

Will send a wee donation along on thursday (payday!) to help out this wonderful cause!

FranckSuzy
13-06-2016, 03:38 PM
S, on the other thread you mentioned buying 126..that right?

:agree: so far! :thumbsup:

Edit: just received another donation so make that 128 :not worth

Admins: please can you update the total to 22 KfK STs? :aok:

FranckSuzy
13-06-2016, 03:49 PM
Brilliant stuff, keep up the good work FrankSuzy :thumbsup:

Will send a wee donation along on thursday (payday!) to help out this wonderful cause!

It's an absolute pleasure :aok: Many more children will now be able to watch the Scottish Cup winning Hibees, thanks to our fans generosity :not worth

That's great, thanks very much :thumbsup:

Eyrie
13-06-2016, 05:57 PM
:agree: so far! :thumbsup:

Edit: just received another donation so make that 128 :not worth

Admins: please can you update the total to 22 KfK STs? :aok:

I'm assuming the difference is money built up during the season from direct debits (http://leithlinks4kids.com/ways-to-donate/bank-transfer-2/) and other fundraising?

Direct debits (http://leithlinks4kids.com/ways-to-donate/bank-transfer-2/) are a great way to spread the cost of donating.

FranckSuzy
13-06-2016, 06:20 PM
I'm assuming the difference is money built up during the season from direct debits (http://leithlinks4kids.com/ways-to-donate/bank-transfer-2/) and other fundraising?

Direct debits (http://leithlinks4kids.com/ways-to-donate/bank-transfer-2/) are a great way to spread the cost of donating.

:agree: and also things like the recent raffle of a 0-7 programme and one-off donations. For example, a group of guys I know gave me £325 on 21/5/16 from their betting syndicate :not worth

Re Direct Debits, £6.25 will purchase a Kicks for Kids season ticket outright but any amount is welcome :aok:

FranckSuzy
14-06-2016, 09:05 PM
Admins: please can you update the thread title to 24 KfK STs? :thumbsup:

Hibs331875
15-06-2016, 09:42 AM
First .net post*

£25 donated
:flag:

invisible man
15-06-2016, 06:20 PM
£750 donated by The Hibernian FC Supporters Association on behalf of its members for this fantastic initiative.

Jonnyboy
15-06-2016, 06:37 PM
First .net post*

£25 donated

£750 donated by The Hibernian FC Supporters Association on behalf of its members for this fantastic initiative.

Excellent news - well done to both :thumbsup:

ano hibby
15-06-2016, 06:40 PM

That's fantastic great decision

KdyHby
16-06-2016, 07:23 AM
An article about one of the groups to benefit from this: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/our-region/edinburgh/at-edinburgh-s-dads-rock-playgroup-it-s-father-s-day-every-week-1-4156201

FranckSuzy
16-06-2016, 09:55 AM

Wonderful. Thanks to everyone at Sunnyside for their continued support :aok:

FranckSuzy
16-06-2016, 09:56 AM
First .net post*

£25 donated

Thanks very much and sorry for the delay in replying :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
16-06-2016, 09:59 AM

Received, many thanks R :aok:

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 26 KfK STs :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
16-06-2016, 09:35 PM
An article about one of the groups to benefit from this: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/our-region/edinburgh/at-edinburgh-s-dads-rock-playgroup-it-s-father-s-day-every-week-1-4156201

FranckSuzy
16-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Thanks to recent, very generous donations, I already have enough funds for 145 KfK STs :thumbsup: :not worth Wonderful support, as ever, from our fans. GGTTH.

HoboHarry
17-06-2016, 01:31 AM
Received, many thanks R :aok:

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 26 KfK STs :thumbsup:
Happy to do what I can Suzy given my location and not being able to attend games. Hope your bank gave you a good exchange rate - tell them it's for Hibs and you might be able to eke out a third ticket...... :greengrin

FranckSuzy
17-06-2016, 08:05 AM
Happy to do what I can Suzy given my location and not being able to attend games. Hope your bank gave you a good exchange rate - tell them it's for Hibs and you might be able to eke out a third ticket...... :greengrin

It's much appreciated and the donations received from overseas Hibees have been so generous. Now every single one of you can feel proud of being part of the campaign to beat the 10,000 ST total :not worth

cocteautwin
17-06-2016, 09:24 AM
Being based overseas for the past 20 years I've always wondered how I could help the club aside from buying the occasional item in the shop. This looks like a great way to get some new supporters so I've just added 2 season tickets to your total. Best of luck with the campaign.

FranckSuzy
17-06-2016, 09:48 AM
Being based overseas for the past 20 years I've always wondered how I could help the club aside from buying the occasional item in the shop. This looks like a great way to get some new supporters so I've just added 2 season tickets to your total. Best of luck with the campaign.

Received, thank you so much :thumbsup: It's wonderful that overseas fans can feel part of our beloved Club AND help children attend games :not worth

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 28 KfK STs? :aok:

TheHibsClub
18-06-2016, 07:49 PM
As mentioned earlier - The Hibs Club is delighted to be backing Leith Links again for the season ahead. Even persuaded FranckSuzy to get her picture taken with the treasurer!

http://hibsclub.co.uk/2016/06/18/hibs-club-proud-support-leith-links/

Finn2015
18-06-2016, 10:04 PM
Fantastic idea and organisation. I haven't contributed yet, but I will.

brog
19-06-2016, 01:07 PM
Suzy, that's mine paid. Many congrats on your outstanding work, you're a true star.
B

Hibernia&Alba
19-06-2016, 02:07 PM
Suzy, that's mine paid. Many congrats on your outstanding work, you're a true star.
B

:agree:

A wonderful cause. I've sent another £25 Susan and will do the same again on pay day, so that'll be a ticket bought.

FranckSuzy
19-06-2016, 03:00 PM
B

Received, many thanks B :aok: It is an absolute pleasure to administer the fund as I get as much satisfaction out of it as the kids that can now go to games.

:agree:

A wonderful cause. I've sent another £25 Susan and will do the same again on pay day, so that'll be a ticket bought.

Thanks again, M, that's really generous of you :agree: As above, it's a priviledge to be involved.

Admins: please update the thread title to 29 KfK STs :aok:

FranckSuzy
19-06-2016, 03:07 PM
As mentioned earlier - The Hibs Club is delighted to be backing Leith Links again for the season ahead. Even persuaded FranckSuzy to get her picture taken with the treasurer!

http://hibsclub.co.uk/2016/06/18/hibs-club-proud-support-leith-links/

Just saw this :greengrin Thanks for the great article on the website and the pic, I suppose :tee hee: :aok:

brog
20-06-2016, 09:28 AM
Received, many thanks B :aok: It is an absolute pleasure to administer the fund as I get as much satisfaction out of it as the kids that can now go to games.

Thanks again, M, that's really generous of you :agree: As above, it's a priviledge to be involved.

Admins: please update the thread title to 29 KfK STs :aok:

Thanks again Suzy, good excuse to bump this up!!

Seveno
20-06-2016, 10:28 AM
You should set a Leanne style target, Suzy. Would it be worth handing out leaflets at the first few home games?

FranckSuzy
20-06-2016, 05:20 PM
You should set a Leanne style target, Suzy. Would it be worth handing out leaflets at the first few home games?

A target is not a bad shout, to be fair :aok: I would have been happy just to beat last year's total (152), as that was amazing amount, but it now looks as though we'll smash that comfortably as I have enough for 149 already, with at least a couple of thousand pounds still to come in :not worth

Right, let's aim for 200 Kicks for Kids season tickets for 16/17, how does that sound? :thumbsup:

Re leaflets, I am waiting to hear back from Sue @ Hibs re distributing all of these lovely tickets so I'll make sure the office staff can cope first then take it from there :agree:

HNA4
20-06-2016, 05:28 PM
FS would you prefer the updates in the thread title to show the season total rather than the new tickets?

FranckSuzy
20-06-2016, 05:31 PM
FS would you prefer the updates in the thread title to show the season total rather than the new tickets?

I think the title should reflect those bought by generous .netters, if that's OK? :aok:

I will continue to give the overall total though so we can see how near (or far :wink:) we are from the magical 200 mark :thumbsup:

HNA4
20-06-2016, 05:32 PM
No worries :aok:

Ringothedog
20-06-2016, 05:35 PM
A target is not a bad shout, to be fair :aok: I would have been happy just to beat last year's total (152), as that was amazing amount, but it now looks as though we'll smash that comfortably as I have enough for 149 already, with at least a couple of thousand pounds still to come in :not worth

Right, let's aim for 200 Kicks for Kids season tickets for 16/17, how does that sound? :thumbsup:

Re leaflets, I am waiting to hear back from Sue @ Hibs re distributing all of these lovely tickets so I'll make sure the office staff can cope first then take it from there :agree:
Absolutely superb effort from all concerned.

Eyrie
20-06-2016, 06:10 PM
I think the title should reflect those bought by generous .netters, if that's OK? :aok:

I will continue to give the overall total though so we can see how near (or far :wink:) we are from the magical 200 mark :thumbsup:

Objection!

The current title total omits the DDs from generous .netters :stirrer:

FranckSuzy
20-06-2016, 06:21 PM
Objection!

The current title total omits the DDs from generous .netters :stirrer:

:tee hee: OK, I will see how many characters you can fit in a title and take it from there. Something like "Kicks for Kids Fund 16-17 *29 new tickets bought outright plus those purchased using the many contributions from posters who generously, and selflessly, donate every month*". How does that sound? :greengrin

Thank you to everyone who has contributed, in whatever way :agree::thumbsup::not worth

Gatecrasher
20-06-2016, 06:22 PM
Sent a wee donation, good luck in reaching your target!

FranckSuzy
20-06-2016, 06:47 PM
Sent a wee donation, good luck in reaching your target!

Received, thanks very much :thumbsup:

Eyrie
20-06-2016, 09:22 PM
:tee hee: OK, I will see how many characters you can fit in a title and take it from there. Something like "Kicks for Kids Fund 16-17 *29 new tickets bought outright plus those purchased using the many contributions from posters who generously, and selflessly, donate every month*". How does that sound? :greengrin

Thank you to everyone who has contributed, in whatever way :agree::thumbsup::not worth

Anything that gets more attention and donations is a good idea :aok:

Capt Mainwaring
20-06-2016, 09:25 PM
Donation sent to help a great cause. Keep up the great work 😀

FranckSuzy
20-06-2016, 09:30 PM
Donation sent to help a great cause. Keep up the great work 

Received, many thanks S :thumbsup:

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 30 KfK STs? :aok: :not worth

FranckSuzy
21-06-2016, 10:06 PM
The Australian and New Zealand Hibs Supporters have clubbed together and donated AUD$2,059 (£1,046 roughly) :thumbsup:so that's another 13 KfK STs that will be purchased, taking us up to enough funds for 164 in total - SO FAR :not worth

Galahibby
21-06-2016, 11:01 PM
Over £500 has been received today alone from generous posters, taking us up to 12 KfK STs from .netters :thumbsup: £92 was also donated from a good Hibby who auctioned this (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Hibernian-home-shirt-1989-1991-size-medium-38-40-RARE-/131830713234?hash=item1eb1b90b92%3Ag%3AFHsAAOSwY0l XScYc) beautiful top in aid of Leith Links :not worth

Admins: please can you amend the total to 12 KfK STs :aok:

Glad to contribute :aok: and thanks also to the lad who paid so handsomely for it. I'm only just noticing the significance of the winning bid £90+2 :wink:

monktonharp
22-06-2016, 12:00 PM
The Australian and New Zealand Hibs Supporters have clubbed together and donated AUD$2,059 (£1,046 roughly) :thumbsup:so that's another 13 KfK STs that will be purchased, taking us up to enough funds for 164 in total - SO FAR :not worthSuzy, please add a further 2 , the Milton Mowbray HSC will be sending a cheque to you. PM on the way soon.

scoopyboy
22-06-2016, 12:16 PM
When do you intend to buy them FS?

Are they all in the same section and if so what one?

Keith_M
22-06-2016, 12:18 PM
Received, many thanks S :thumbsup:

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 30 KfK STs? :aok: :not worth

Good stuff :aok:

Has my money arrived yet Suzy?

FranckSuzy
22-06-2016, 01:14 PM
Suzy, please add a further 2 , the Milton Mowbray HSC will be sending a cheque to you. PM on the way soon.

Brilliant stuff W :thumbsup: I will reply when I finish work :aok:

FranckSuzy
22-06-2016, 01:16 PM
When do you intend to buy them FS?

Are they all in the same section and if so what one?

Just waiting on Hibs getting back to me but probably the start of July :aok: The tickets are for the East, in top left as you look at it.

FranckSuzy
22-06-2016, 01:18 PM
Good stuff :aok:

Has my money arrived yet Suzy?

It hadn't yesterday when I checked but I'll look again when I finish work. Will let you know and thanks :aok:

scoopyboy
22-06-2016, 01:33 PM
Just waiting on Hibs getting back to me but probably the start of July :aok: The tickets are for the East, in top left as you look at it.

Excellent, I will be able to see the group from my seat in the west.

Will give the season ticket counter thingy one helluva boost as well.

Edit - It would be good if your purchases took us through the 10000 barrier

FranckSuzy
27-06-2016, 08:25 PM
David Hardie, from the EEN, contacted me today as he wants to write an article about Leith Links/Kicks for Kids and all you wonderful people who have contributed over the last three years :thumbsup: So, look out for it on either Thursday or Friday and here's hoping many more children will get to see the Scottish Cup winning Hibees on the back of it :not worth GGTTH.

Mr White
27-06-2016, 08:26 PM
David Hardie, from the EEN, contacted me today as he wants to write an article about Leith Links/Kicks for Kids and all you wonderful people who have contributed over the last three years :thumbsup: So, look out for it on either Thursday or Friday and here's hoping many more children will get to see the Scottish Cup winning Hibees on the back of it :not worth GGTTH.

That's brilliant :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
27-06-2016, 08:28 PM
That's brilliant :thumbsup:

Poor man couldn't get off the phone once I started plus it was during the Engerlund game :tee hee:

Seveno
28-06-2016, 11:52 AM

Great news for Kids, Hibs and the wonderful Suzy.

FranckSuzy
28-06-2016, 05:39 PM
Another £75 was received today :thumbsup:

Admins, please can you update the total to 31 KfK STs? :aok:

KdyHby
28-06-2016, 06:39 PM
Suzy, will you be buying more seasons for the children before the start of the season? I've just had a DD deducted, with one more pre season to add to the pot.

Also, did you hear from http://www.youngcarers.org.uk/?

Cheers, I

Skyegreen
29-06-2016, 06:52 AM
Brilliant effort guys, well done! These kids really are the future support for this great club.
💚 I'm absolutely buzzing for the season to start now!

KdyHby
29-06-2016, 08:37 AM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/generous-hibs-fans-snap-up-season-tickets-for-local-kids-1-4164278

Eyrie
29-06-2016, 07:28 PM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/generous-hibs-fans-snap-up-season-tickets-for-local-kids-1-4164278

Nice article, and hopefully will attract even more support for a very worthwhile cause.

FranckSuzy
29-06-2016, 09:58 PM
Suzy, will you be buying more seasons for the children before the start of the season? I've just had a DD deducted, with one more pre season to add to the pot.

Also, did you hear from http://www.youngcarers.org.uk/?

Cheers, I

I most certainly will be :thumbsup:

Thanks very much for your ongoing support, it is much appreciated :not worth

I haven't hear from the group but I will give Hibs their details :aok:

FranckSuzy
29-06-2016, 09:58 PM
Nice article, and hopefully will attract even more support for a very worthwhile cause.

:agree: :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
30-06-2016, 02:30 PM
I received £150 from .netters today so...

Admins, please can you update the thread title to 33 KfK STs :thumbsup::not worth

ano hibby
01-07-2016, 06:47 AM
I received £150 from .netters today so...

Admins, please can you update the thread title to 33 KfK STs :thumbsup::not worth

Great stuff, heartwarming to read this thread

FranckSuzy
01-07-2016, 04:57 PM
Thanks to a very generous donation from a .netter, that's another 6 KfK STs that can now be purchased :not worth

Admins, please can you update the thread title to 39? :thumbsup:

Nevi_SOL
01-07-2016, 05:43 PM
Thanks to a very generous donation from a .netter, that's another 6 KfK STs that can now be purchased :not worth

Admins, please can you update the thread title to 39? :thumbsup:

How close are you to your target of 200 FS?

FranckSuzy
01-07-2016, 05:55 PM
How close are you to your target of 200 FS?

I have enough £ for 38 more tickets (which will = 197 in total) so 3 :thumbsup: :not worth

Offside Trap
01-07-2016, 06:24 PM
I have enough £ for 38 more tickets (which will = 197 in total) so 3 :thumbsup: :not worth

Done!

:flag::thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
01-07-2016, 06:30 PM
Done!

:flag::thumbsup:

Thank you so much! :not worth Wow, this is unbelievable....just like 21/05/16 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: That's 200 KfK STs that will now be purchased - so far!:flag::flag::flag:

Admins, please can you update the thread title to 42 KfK STs :aok:

007 Mickey Weir
01-07-2016, 06:33 PM
Amazing. Let's try and get this now to 250!

Jonnyboy
01-07-2016, 06:36 PM
It never ceases to amaze me just how generous we are as a support.

Well done Susan; well done all contributors and well done Hibs for being so accommodating

FranckSuzy
01-07-2016, 06:42 PM

Well done Susan; well done all contributors and well done Hibs for being so accommodating

I hope there's enough tickets left :tee hee: :thumbsup:

:agree::top marks on our support. What a wonderful, generous group of fans we have :not worth

hibsboy69
01-07-2016, 06:49 PM

Hear hear - brilliant work Susan. :top marks

Hibs Till We Die

ano hibby
01-07-2016, 07:15 PM
Congrats to Susan on teaching her target before Leanne :)

FranckSuzy
01-07-2016, 08:40 PM
Congrats to Susan on teaching her target before Leanne :)

:tee hee: :thumbsup:

Gmack7
02-07-2016, 07:01 AM
I hope there's enough tickets left :tee hee: :thumbsup:

:agree::top marks on our support. What a wonderful, generous group of fans we have :not worth
monthly payment set up,GREAT WORK SUSAN:thumbsup::thumbsup:

HoboHarry
03-07-2016, 06:03 AM
Well done Susan - fine work done by you.......

brog
03-07-2016, 07:12 AM
Thank you so much! :not worth Wow, this is unbelievable....just like 21/05/16 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: That's 200 KfK STs that will now be purchased - so far!:flag::flag::flag:

Admins, please can you update the thread title to 42 KfK STs :aok:

Suzy, the 200 club, that's magnificent, well done!!! :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
03-07-2016, 07:20 AM
monthly payment set up,GREAT WORK SUSAN:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well done Susan - fine work done by you.......

It's an absolute pleasure and thank you for your donations http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

Suzy, the 200 club, that's magnificent, well done!!! :thumbsup:

Make that 206 now :thumbsup: :not worth :flag:

Skyegreen
03-07-2016, 08:05 AM
Absolutely incredible 💚GGTTH 💚

Well done 💚👌🏿

Nevi_SOL
03-07-2016, 08:16 AM
That's phenomenal you and everyone that has donated should be very proud.

Forza Fred
03-07-2016, 08:19 AM
It's an absolute pleasure and thank you for your donations http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

Make that 206 now :thumbsup: :not worth :flag:

It's like getting a winning line on a poker machine and waiting to see how much the final pay out is!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
03-07-2016, 08:47 AM
That's phenomenal you and everyone that has donated should be very proud.

It's like getting a winning line on a poker machine and waiting to see how much the final pay out is!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's amazing :thumbsup: The only casualty from this might be my phone/laptop as the amount of notifications and emails I'm receiving are off the scale :tee hee: :not worth

FranckSuzy
05-07-2016, 12:51 PM
We've enough for 211 Kicks for Kids season tickets, in total, now :thumbsup: :not worth

Seveno
05-07-2016, 05:59 PM
We've enough for 211 Kicks for Kids season tickets, in total, now :thumbsup: :not worth

Given the exceptional nature of the charity, benefitting needy children and the Club, would the Club and HSL allow you to use their databases to email a charity appeal?

RoxburghHibs
05-07-2016, 06:27 PM

Were the additional tickets purchased today?

Must be close to the 10k target is these were!!

FranckSuzy
05-07-2016, 07:45 PM
Given the exceptional nature of the charity, benefitting needy children and the Club, would the Club and HSL allow you to use their databases to email a charity appeal?

Not sure, TBH, but the article on the fishy site certainly did the business :thumbsup: I can ask though :agree: :aok:

Were the additional tickets purchased today?

Must be close to the 10k target is these were!!

No, unfortunately, as I had a few cheques to deposit so I'll wait until the end of the week, when they've cleared, to purchase the next batch. Would rather get a large number of STs at the same time than dribs and drabs :aok:

FranckSuzy
06-07-2016, 06:03 PM
We're now sitting at 225 KfK STs in total :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
06-07-2016, 06:05 PM
We're now sitting at 225 KfK STs in total :thumbsup:

Stupendous :not worth

At this rate you'll beat Leeann to the 10k :greengrin

HoboHarry
06-07-2016, 07:21 PM
I present to the court - Dame Susan de Franck.....

What an effort by you...👋

Hibernia&Alba
07-07-2016, 11:06 AM
Just sent another £25, so the ticket is paid up. Well done to everyone who is making any contribution.

FranckSuzy
07-07-2016, 11:10 AM
Just sent another £25, so the ticket is paid up. Well done to everyone who is making any contribution.

Received, many thanks M :thumbsup:

Admins, please can you update the thread title to 43 KfK STs? :aok:

FranckSuzy
07-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Another 53 KfK STs were purchased today, taking us up to 212...so far, and as soon as I receive the donation from 'Hibs Paige', 13 additional tickets will also be added to the total :thumbsup:

It's worth noting that's now £40,693 in Hibs' coffers from our wonderful support, over the three years since Leith Links was formed. Amazing stuff :not worth

007 Mickey Weir
07-07-2016, 10:01 PM
Another 53 KfK STs were purchased today, taking us up to 212...so far, and as soon as I receive the donation from 'Hibs Paige', 13 additional tickets will also be added to the total :thumbsup:

It's worth noting that's now £40,693 in Hibs' coffers from our wonderful support, over the three years since Leith Links was formed. Amazing stuff :not worth

I wonder if we can get it up to 320 or 3-20 in memory of the 21st May. A big target but why not

FranckSuzy
07-07-2016, 10:08 PM
I wonder if we can get it up to 320 or 3-20 in memory of the 21st May. A big target but why not

Love it :thumbsup: :not worth 95 to go then....:wink: :tee hee:

FranckSuzy
08-07-2016, 06:13 PM
13 KfK STs will be purchased, as already announced, next week after Hibs Paige kindly donated £1,000 PLUS enough for another 3 tickets was received today.

That's 228 in total, unbelievable! :thumbsup:

Seveno
09-07-2016, 12:25 PM
13 KfK STs will be purchased, as already announced, next week after Hibs Paige kindly donated £1,000 PLUS enough for another 3 tickets was received today.

Great story in contrast to all the doom and gloom in the newspapers.

Ilovehibs
09-07-2016, 03:29 PM

That is amazing. Well done to you and to everyone who has donated. Keep it going!

GGTTH

Hibby70
09-07-2016, 04:43 PM
Would be great to see a banner at the top of the east stand section with the url.

FranckSuzy
09-07-2016, 04:50 PM
Thanks to another generous donation from a .netter, we will be purchasing 18 tickets next week, taking us up to 230 in total :thumbsup:

Admins, please can you update the thread title to 45 KfK STs? :aok:

FranckSuzy
09-07-2016, 10:35 PM
Make that 19 KfK STs now being purchased next week which = 231 in total :thumbsup: Wonderful stuff from amazing fans, as ever :not worth

FranckSuzy
10-07-2016, 09:35 AM
Thanks to another generous donation, 2-3-2 is now the magic number and what a lovely number it is! :not worth:flag::cup:

Admins, please can you update the thread title to 46 KfK STs? :thumbsup:

Jdawg
10-07-2016, 10:45 AM
How much is it to purchase a ticket / make a donation and how do I do it?

Cheers.

FranckSuzy
10-07-2016, 10:48 AM
How much is it to purchase a ticket / make a donation and how do I do it?

Cheers.

Thanks very much :thumbsup: Each ticket costs £75 but any donation is welcome. You can either pay by bank transfer, PayPal, cash or cheque - just let me know what suits you best :aok:

Jdawg
10-07-2016, 10:51 AM
Thanks very much :thumbsup: Each ticket costs £75 but any donation is welcome. You can either pay by bank transfer, PayPal, cash or cheque - just let me know what suits you best :aok:

Bank transfer best for me.

FranckSuzy
10-07-2016, 11:14 AM
Bank transfer best for me.

No problem, I will PM you the a/c details. Many thanks :thumbsup:

Jdawg
10-07-2016, 11:28 AM
No problem, I will PM you the a/c details. Many thanks :thumbsup:

Got it, donation made and your page shared on FB.

FranckSuzy
10-07-2016, 01:15 PM
Got it, donation made and your page shared on FB.

FranckSuzy
13-07-2016, 10:46 PM
Thanks to another generous donation, we're now up to 2-34 KfK STs in total :not worth

Admins, please can you update the thread title to 47? :aok:

Eyrie
14-07-2016, 05:07 PM
Gratuitous bump to keep this on the first page.

Itsnoteasy
14-07-2016, 05:35 PM
Thanks to another generous donation, we're now up to 2-34 KfK STs in total :not worth

Admins, please can you update the thread title to 47? :aok:

People like you should get recognised for their support to the community. Don't believe half the OBE, CBE & MBE'S handed out are worthy of the title. You certainly are.

FranckSuzy
15-07-2016, 09:43 AM
People like you should get recognised for their support to the community. Don't believe half the OBE, CBE & MBE'S handed out are worthy of the title. You certainly are.

Thanks very much but that would be my worst nightmare :tee hee:

I do it out of my love of our Club and so more children can join us - nothing more. I'm genuinely overwhelmed by the generosity of our support though but in no way surprised as "there's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" as Eddie Turnbull famously said :thumbsup:

Eyrie
16-07-2016, 02:33 PM
Thanks very much but that would be my worst nightmare :tee hee:

I do it out of my love of our Club and so more children can join us - nothing more. I'm genuinely overwhelmed by the generosity of our support though but in no way surprised as "there's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" as Eddie Turnbull famously said :thumbsup:

So would you accept nomination for a Helpful In Bringing Extra Entries instead?

FranckSuzy
29-07-2016, 09:54 AM
With enough donations for 3 more tickets, I think now would be a good time to bring this campaign to a close as 2-3-7 tickets has a certain ring to it, don't you agree? :thumbsup:

I can't thank you all enough for donating, spreading the word and/or reading my constant splaffling about this amazing initiative :not worth
GGTTH :flag::cup:

SuperAllyMcleod
29-07-2016, 12:09 PM
With enough donations for 3 more tickets, I think now would be a good time to bring this campaign to a close as 2-3-7 tickets has a certain ring to it, don't you agree? :thumbsup:

I can't thank you all enough for donating, spreading the word and/or reading my constant splaffling about this amazing initiative :not worth
GGTTH :flag::cup:

Suzy, I'm assuming that you are still looking for, and taking, donations and that you are just saying that any more funds you receive now will be used for next years tickets?

I just want to be sure that people don't think you have stopped fundraising. [emoji3]

TrinityHibs
29-07-2016, 12:19 PM
Absolutely fantastic effort Suzy. Well done.

FranckSuzy
29-07-2016, 05:26 PM
Suzy, I'm assuming that you are still looking for, and taking, donations and that you are just saying that any more funds you receive now will be used for next years tickets?

I just want to be sure that people don't think you have stopped fundraising. [emoji3]

Yes, just this year's fundraising :thumbsup: Also, I think beating the total next year will take some doing so any help towards it will be welcomed :aok:

FranckSuzy
29-07-2016, 05:27 PM
Absolutely fantastic effort Suzy. Well done.

It's an absolute pleasure and I can't wait to see all the children in section 38 of the East on 13/8 :thumbsup:

Itsnoteasy
29-07-2016, 09:16 PM
It's an absolute pleasure and I can't wait to see all the children in section 38 of the East on 13/8 :thumbsup:

Fantastic work. Think you will set a new record next year when you get your donation from LS testimonial.

FranckSuzy
29-07-2016, 10:45 PM
Fantastic work. Think you will set a new record next year when you get your donation from LS testimonial.

That's true :thumbsup: Wonderful gesture from LS :agree: :not worth

FranckSuzy
30-07-2016, 09:06 AM
Just had the Jewel Miners Club on the phone. They held a fundraiser last night and a large donation will be winging its way to Leith Links for Kicks for Kids STs so this year's total just got even bigger :not worth

I will update the amount as soon as I know the figure involved and :top marksfor Colin Rich of the HSA for putting them in touch with me :thumbsup:

Bostonhibby
30-07-2016, 11:06 AM
Just had the Jewel Miners Club on the phone. They held a fundraiser last night and a large donation will be winging its way to Leith Links for Kicks for Kids STs so this year's total just got even bigger :not worth

I will update the amount as soon as I know the figure involved and :top marksfor Colin Rich of the HSA for putting them in touch with me :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Brilliant, great place the Jewel, plenty good memories.

MSK
30-07-2016, 11:35 AM
:thumbsup: Brilliant, great place the Jewel, plenty good memories.My local for nearly 30 years 🍺🍺😄, the 🏆 Paid a visit last night too 😃

Bostonhibby
30-07-2016, 02:51 PM
My local for nearly 30 years 🍺🍺😄, the 🏆 Paid a visit last night too 😃
Last time I was there was 1985!

FranckSuzy
30-07-2016, 05:06 PM
£750 received from the Jewel Miners Club, meaning we now have enough donations for 247 KfK STs :thumbsup:Hibs class indeed :not worth

FranckSuzy
08-08-2016, 09:40 PM
Another 3 KfK STs were purchased today and added to the 11 last week, that's 247 bought now :not worth I will have enough for another 4 in the next week so also and I'm absolutely delighted we've totally smashed the 200 target :thumbsup: GGTTH.

007 Mickey Weir
08-08-2016, 09:52 PM
Another 3 KfK STs were purchased today and added to the 11 last week, that's 247 bought now :not worth I will have enough for another 4 in the next week so also and I'm absolutely delighted we've totally smashed the 200 target :thumbsup: GGTTH.

Just brilliant news!!!

trev the hat
08-08-2016, 09:57 PM

Fantastic S 👏

MagicSwirlingShip
09-08-2016, 07:17 PM
Hi guys,

Please check out these T-shirts, where every 19 sold a Season Ticket will be donated to Kicks 4 Kids. We just need 9 more for one ticket, and any help in sharing on your own personal Social Media would be a great help.

https://www.mercht.com/c/hibsdaft

The T-Shirts are £18.75 :greengrin and are inspired by the Logo of a famous French Electronic Duo :sauzee:

Enjoy!

FranckSuzy
11-08-2016, 10:27 AM
With the 247 KfK STs purchased for 16/17, that takes us up to 567 since 2013 :thumbsup: Plus, that's over £42,500 that's been donated by our fans for the next generation - Hibs class indeed :not worth

EH54
11-08-2016, 12:01 PM
what stand and section are they tickets Suzy? :) just out of curiosity

danhibees1875
11-08-2016, 12:04 PM
How does it work - are all 247 STs being used on Saturday? or does it vary from week to week?

Superb effort indeed!

FranckSuzy
11-08-2016, 12:04 PM
what stand and section are they tickets Suzy? :) just out of curiosity

East stand, section 38...AFAIK :aok: :greengrin

Ringothedog
11-08-2016, 12:25 PM
[QUOTE=FranckSuzy;4788596]East stand, section 38...AFAIK :aok: :greengrin[/QUOTe

Are the season tickets activated for Saturday, it just looks like there are quite a few available for the game in your area of the Stand :dunno:

FranckSuzy
11-08-2016, 03:44 PM
[QUOTE=FranckSuzy;4788596]East stand, section 38...AFAIK :aok: :greengrin[/QUOTe

Are the season tickets activated for Saturday, it just looks like there are quite a few available for the game in your area of the Stand :dunno:

I checked when I was in the T. O. on Monday and was assured all was well but I have also emailed Nicola Laing just in case :aok:

FranckSuzy
30-08-2016, 10:21 AM
Thanks to a generous donation from the Four In Hand branch, I'll now be purchasing :0::7: tickets today, taking us up to 254 for 16/17 AND 574 since 2013 :thumbsup: Thanks to everyone who has contributed and/or spread the word - Hibs class indeed :not worth

FranckSuzy
02-09-2016, 09:44 PM
I received another lovely 'thank you' letter today, this time from Kinsfolk Carers:

"Hi Susan

Can't believe new season upon us already - the year is flying past. Thank you so much for the tickets you donated to Kinsfolk Carers Edinburgh.
The families have had a great time and 2 of our wee boys who hadn't seen each other for months met up again at the football on Saturday. They were ecstatic and when Hibs won 4 - 0 they were over the moon, happy families all round. Plans have been made for them to get together for next game, Fantastic!

Kindest regards".

Jonnyboy
02-09-2016, 09:58 PM
I received another lovely 'thank you' letter today, this time from Kinsfolk Carers:

"Hi Susan

Can't believe new season upon us already - the year is flying past. Thank you so much for the tickets you donated to Kinsfolk Carers Edinburgh.
The families have had a great time and 2 of our wee boys who hadn't seen each other for months met up again at the football on Saturday. They were ecstatic and when Hibs won 4 - 0 they were over the moon, happy families all round. Plans have been made for them to get together for next game, Fantastic!

Kindest regards".

Lovely stuff :aok:

FranckSuzy
08-09-2016, 09:49 AM
9 KfK STs were purchased yesterday, taking us up to 256 :thumbsup: Wonderful stuff.

FranckSuzy
14-09-2016, 10:25 PM
A kind Hibby, who lives in New Zealand, donated £150 today so that's enough for another 2 KfK STs, taking us up to 258 :thumbsup: :not worth

monktonharp
15-09-2016, 12:16 AM
A kind Hibby, who lives in New Zealand, donated £150 today so that's enough for another 2 KfK STs, taking us up to 258 :thumbsup: :not worth:top marks:aok:

FranckSuzy
16-09-2016, 03:07 PM
Sean Nicol, who painted superb pics of Sir David, David Gray and Lewy's Got Two Stevenson, has very kindly donated enough for another 3 KfK STs from his sales :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
16-09-2016, 11:43 PM
This is an example of Sean's work :not worth :love ya!:

FranckSuzy
22-09-2016, 11:16 AM
Thanks to the additional donations I've received, another :0: :7: KfK STs will be purchased today, taking us up to 263! Now, even more children will be able to watch the Scottish Cup winning Hibees PLUS that's £19,725 going towards NL's budget. Outstanding effort from our fans, as ever :not worth GGTTH.

FranckSuzy
27-09-2016, 08:32 AM
Another email was received today, advising how much a young person enjoyed going to a game :thumbsup:

"I am writing from Stepping Stones North Edinburgh, a charity supporting families in the north of Edinburgh. We have recently been allocated tickets to the Hibs Home games for our families and volunteers.

We were able to give a family a set of tickets to the Ayr United Game, and the reports I got back were amazing. It was the first time, an 11 year old boy and a life long hibs fan had ever been to a live match. I spoke with him yesterday and he was ecstatic and said it was one of the best days ever (even though Hibs lost). This family have limited income and are unable to buy tickets to things like football games and do not often get to spend quality time together.

I just wanted to thank you on behalf of this family for the tickets, it really does and will continue to make a huge difference to our families".

FranckSuzy
28-10-2016, 07:45 PM
I have received another lovely 'thank you' letter, this time from the Canongate Youth Project:

"On behalf of our families who have had the opportunity to use the Hibs tickets that you have kindly donated, I would like to send their very warm thanks for this continued support of our project. Having the tickets for this season has allowed us to allocate them to families who are under a lot of stress for a variety of reasons and the chance to go to a football match has given them time to bond, away from the everyday stresses that they are experiencing. A day out which your kindness has made possible!"

:not worth

Jonnyboy
28-10-2016, 07:57 PM
I have received another lovely 'thank you' letter, this time from the Canongate Youth Project:

"On behalf of our families who have had the opportunity to use the Hibs tickets that you have kindly donated, I would like to send their very warm thanks for this continued support of our project. Having the tickets for this season has allowed us to allocate them to families who are under a lot of stress for a variety of reasons and the chance to go to a football match has given them time to bond, away from the everyday stresses that they are experiencing. A day out which your kindness has made possible!"

Great stuff again, Suzy

bigwheel
28-10-2016, 08:00 PM

In the stark political climate we live in, this shows what communities can do to lift each other up ...top class Suzy ![emoji106]

FranckSuzy
31-10-2016, 10:07 AM
Yet another lovely 'thank you' was received today:

"i wish to thank you for your kind donation of tickets for easter road stadium.my wife and i are kinship carers for our greatgrandson who is 6 years old, he had a great day at the match which finished with a win for the hibees , once again thank you from our family".

berwickhibee
02-11-2016, 09:42 AM
donation sent today:greengrin

FranckSuzy
02-11-2016, 03:13 PM
donation sent today:greengrin

Received and email sent. Thanks very much :aok:

FranckSuzy
08-11-2016, 10:37 AM
I received another lovely 'thank you' letter today, from Stepping Stones North Edinburgh http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

"I wanted to pass on a wee message from two children that attended Hibs games with the generous donation of tickets that we are fortunate to be able to hand out to our families.

A 3 and half year old girl:

'I went with mummy to see Hibees, I cheered and cheered and cheered and I clapped when they scored a goal. We had lots of fun'.

An 8 year old boy:

'Thank you for the tickets, I went with my uncle to the match, and Hibs lost, but we still had so much fun. All my friends get to go the the games, but my mum doesn't have enough money. Me and my uncle had a really fun time'.

Thank you again, on behalf of all the families that are able to use these tickets".

http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/not%20worthy.gif

FranckSuzy
15-11-2016, 10:17 PM
Another two 'thank you' letters were received over the weekend:

"I write to thank you for your donation of Hibernian football match tickets via the Hibernian Community Foundation.

I work for Action for Children’s EH1 service, which supports vulnerable children and young people in care across Edinburgh, and aims to stop them progressing further into the care system and instead work towards more positive destinations.

EH1 is provided a number of tickets for each home game by the Foundation, allowing vulnerable young people in care to attend these matches where they would usually not have the opportunity to do so. Your donation of tickets has allowed a number of our young people to attend games alongside staff and volunteers - opportunities which they have greatly valued and benefited from.

We thank you for your ongoing support and the opportunities you continue to afford our young people".

"Hi, I just want to say a massive thank you for giving me, my carer and my foster brother the opportunity to let us go to the Hibernian VS Falkirk match. It was a fantastic experience, being there was amazing with an incredible atmosphere with a crowd over 14,500.

Once again thank you very much for giving us these tickets, it was brilliant day".

sleeping giant
16-11-2016, 10:09 AM
Suzy , how does a group of needy kids get involved in this.
I have a friend who runs Recovery Kids and is constantly looking for donated items and special gifts such as this.

Do you have an email address you could PM and I will pass it on ?

FranckSuzy
16-11-2016, 11:43 AM
Suzy , how does a group of needy kids get involved in this.
I have a friend who runs Recovery Kids and is constantly looking for donated items and special gifts such as this.

Do you have an email address you could PM and I will pass it on ?

No problem :aok: It's leithlinks@live.co.uk and I'll look forward to hearing from them as I'm always looking for deserving causes to allocate tickets to.

FifeHibs
21-11-2016, 04:00 PM
How much are the 1/2 season tickets

FranckSuzy
21-11-2016, 06:41 PM
How much are the 1/2 season tickets

Same price as the full STs :aok:

FranckSuzy
05-12-2016, 02:38 PM
Thanks to our amazing fans, another 6 KfK STs will be purchased tomorrow and that will take us up to 269 for 16/17 :not worth

The groups who will receive them are Recovery Kidz, who help children affected by addiction issues and Lothian Autism. Great stuff, as ever, from our support :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
05-12-2016, 09:05 PM
Fair warms the heart :aok:

FranckSuzy
07-12-2016, 08:55 PM
Yet another lovely 'thank you' letter was received today :thumbsup:

"Thank you for the 6 tickets Kicks for Kids donated to Kinsfolk Carers Edinburgh for the month of November.

Despite the cold a great time has been had by both the kids and the carers. They are really getting behind the team and have become real supporters, most of them have now bought Hibs hats & scarves - fantastic!!"

Jonnyboy
07-12-2016, 08:56 PM
Yet another lovely 'thank you' letter was received today :thumbsup:

"Thank you for the 6 tickets Kicks for Kids donated to Kinsfolk Carers Edinburgh for the month of November.

Despite the cold a great time has been had by both the kids and the carers. They are really getting behind the team and have become real supporters, most of them have now bought Hibs hats & scarves - fantastic!!"

:greengrin :aok:

FranckSuzy
14-12-2016, 10:29 PM
Many thanks to the North of Scotland Hibs Supporters Club for their kind donation, raised mostly at their recent Persevered Tour night in Aberdeen. All-in-all, £225 will be split between Leith Links and Dnipro Kids - Hibs class indeed :not worth

FranckSuzy
23-12-2016, 02:49 PM
Because of all the generous donations received, gestures like this are possible :not worth Merry Christmas everyone :tree :rudolph

"Out and about putting Hibs tickets through @streetsoccerSCO (https://twitter.com/streetsoccerSCO) youth players doors around Leith, big thanks to @LeithLinks4Kids (https://twitter.com/LeithLinks4Kids) #timeforheroes (https://twitter.com/hashtag/timeforheroes?src=hash)"

FranckSuzy
06-02-2017, 09:36 PM
Another two lovely 'thank you' letters were received today:thumbsup:

"Hi, I adore Hibs and my favourite player is John Mcginn because he is nice looking. I love to go to Hibs games because I like to see them win and to be here to support my favourite team. I will always support them for ever. Thank you for donating tickets to let me go to a game with my worker and see my favourite team play".

"Hi, I’m just sending you an e-mail to ask if you could pass on our thanks for the tickets for the Hibs v Ayr Utd game on Saturday.

L really enjoyed himself. He was particularly pleased when he saw that the Hibs Goalkeeper was wearing number 31 as this is the number of his shirt with his football team and he told me this is the number that all the best Goalkeepers wear. He really enjoyed watching the match and comparing what the Goalkeepers were doing compared to how he plays. It was a fantastic experience for him and I really appreciate having had the opportunity to take him along".

trev the hat
06-02-2017, 09:44 PM
Fantastic S
🇳🇬👏🇳🇬

Jonnyboy
06-02-2017, 09:50 PM
Another two lovely 'thank you' letters were received today:thumbsup:

"Hi, I adore Hibs and my favourite player is John Mcginn because he is nice looking. I love to go to Hibs games because I like to see them win and to be here to support my favourite team. I will always support them for ever. Thank you for donating tickets to let me go to a game with my worker and see my favourite team play".

"Hi, I’m just sending you an e-mail to ask if you could pass on our thanks for the tickets for the Hibs v Ayr Utd game on Saturday.

L really enjoyed himself. He was particularly pleased when he saw that the Hibs Goalkeeper was wearing number 31 as this is the number of his shirt with his football team and he told me this is the number that all the best Goalkeepers wear. He really enjoyed watching the match and comparing what the Goalkeepers were doing compared to how he plays. It was a fantastic experience for him and I really appreciate having had the opportunity to take him along".

Own up, S. That first one's from you isn't it? :greengrin

andy1875
06-02-2017, 10:08 PM
As Jonnyboy has said previously, doesnt half warm the heart reading these responses.

Well done on all the good work.

:aok:

FranckSuzy
07-02-2017, 09:50 AM
Own up, S. That first one's from you isn't it? :greengrin

If it was me, it would have said Darren :tee hee:

FranckSuzy
25-02-2017, 11:59 AM
I received this lovely picture yesterday from a wee boy who recently used a KfK ticket. Wonderful stuff :not worth

007 Mickey Weir
25-02-2017, 12:08 PM
Brilliant. Hibs class!!

Seveno
25-02-2017, 12:42 PM
I received this lovely picture yesterday from a wee boy who recently used a KfK ticket. Wonderful stuff :not worth

That's nice. Thanks for sharing.

Still Smiling
25-02-2017, 01:36 PM
That's nice. Thanks for sharing.
Would it be possible to have a collection before a home game....sure it would be well received.

FranckSuzy
03-03-2017, 09:19 PM
Would it be possible to have a collection before a home game....sure it would be well received.

Sorry, I've just seen this and it is something I've considered but TBH, the donations are more than enough at that moment and WHEN we go up, the Club might just have to put a limit on the number of KfK tickets available due to the increase in ST sales :pray: :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
03-03-2017, 09:22 PM
Some more lovely 'thank you' letters were received today :not worth

"On behalf of Recovery Kidz, I would like to thank you so very much for donating Hibs home league games tickets.
So far, as a result of these tickets, we have been able to make three Recovery Kidz and Hibs supporter families very happy!
I note below some of their thanks and comments.

"Hi there i just wanted to say thank you so much!!!!!! The kids had such a good time and there dad enjoyed the time with his daughters it was the first time the girls had been to a football game and thanks to yourselves and the kind people who donated the tickets they had good seats and i was really surprises to see the kids enjoy themselves so much. I think that recovery kids and the people who donate these things should know that they are making a great difference to familys that cant afford to let there kids have these experiences so thank you from me and the rest of the family xxxx"

"O's first Hibs match, she has a scarf and hibs top... she's one of our own, We had a fantastic time, thank you so much."

"Hi there,

I wanted to write an e-mail on behalf of a family who I spoke with yesterday who have been in receipt of the tickets to hibs matches [via Stepping Stones North Edinburgh].

A father of 3 girls, who has a huge love of football, who unfortunately hasn't been able to take them, or go himself due to personal reasons and finance, has been able to reengage with the game and bring his daughter. His wife, reports that his mood has lifted because of this, and he's really happy to be able to go to games again.

This is great progress for this family, and I really wanted to thank you personally".

Jonnyboy
03-03-2017, 09:30 PM
Some more lovely 'thank you' letters were received today :not worth

"On behalf of Recovery Kidz, I would like to thank you so very much for donating Hibs home league games tickets.
So far, as a result of these tickets, we have been able to make three Recovery Kidz and Hibs supporter families very happy!
I note below some of their thanks and comments.

"Hi there i just wanted to say thank you so much!!!!!! The kids had such a good time and there dad enjoyed the time with his daughters it was the first time the girls had been to a football game and thanks to yourselves and the kind people who donated the tickets they had good seats and i was really surprises to see the kids enjoy themselves so much. I think that recovery kids and the people who donate these things should know that they are making a great difference to familys that cant afford to let there kids have these experiences so thank you from me and the rest of the family xxxx"
"O's first Hibs match, she has a scarf and hibs top... she's one of our own, We had a fantastic time, thank you so much."

"Hi there,

I wanted to write an e-mail on behalf of a family who I spoke with yesterday who have been in receipt of the tickets to hibs matches [via Stepping Stones North Edinburgh].

A father of 3 girls, who has a huge love of football, who unfortunately hasn't been able to take them, or go himself due to personal reasons and finance, has been able to reengage with the game and bring his daughter. His wife, reports that his mood has lifted because of this, and he's really happy to be able to go to games again.

This is great progress for this family, and I really wanted to thank you personally".

Brilliant!!

Ilovehibs
03-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Heart warming stuff. Going to the games with our families is a major part of so many of our lives and we can maybe take it for granted at times. I know how special it is for my own family.
Fantastic to hear of the positive impact going to the games is having on families who otherwise wouldn't be able to experience supporting the Hibees together.

GGTTH.

monktonharp
03-03-2017, 10:09 PM
Heart warming stuff. Going to the games with our families is a major part of so many of our lives and we can maybe take it for granted at times. I know how special it is for my own family.
Fantastic to hear of the positive impact going to the games is having on families who otherwise wouldn't be able to experience supporting the Hibees together.

GGTTH.very true. I am fortunately able to take my wee granddaughter to games like tomorrow, but when you look at the cost involved to some it can be out of reach if they have 2 or 3 kids to support and other possible financial problems etc. I am delighted to read some of the responses Susan has had and she is doing an absolutely great job.:not worth

Ilovehibs
04-03-2017, 06:49 AM
very true. I am fortunately able to take my wee granddaughter to games like tomorrow, but when you look at the cost involved to some it can be out of reach if they have 2 or 3 kids to support and other possible financial problems etc. I am delighted to read some of the responses Susan has had and she is doing an absolutely great job.:not worth

Spot on. Well done Susan.
Here's to a win today for the boys.

BSEJVT
04-03-2017, 07:06 AM
Its great to see that your efforts bring such happiness to people Suzy

Btw folks did you know that sponsoring a kfk ticket costs as little as £6.25 per month

I know there are huge demands on everyone's finances not least from Hibs and HSL but I would encourage those of you who can spare that £6.25 per month to do so

GGTTH

FranckSuzy
30-03-2017, 08:44 PM
I received another 'thank you' today but unfortunately, they didn't say which group it was from :aok:

"Please accept our sincere thanks for your kind donation of Hibs tickets, they put a smile on little faces" :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
06-04-2017, 03:13 PM
Two more lovely emails were received today:

"Just an e-mail to say thank you very much for the recent tickets to take L to the Hibs game.

He had a great time. The sun came out just as we arrived at the stadium to watch the players warm up and he was able to get lots of ideas for training drills that we have gone out to the park together and tried out. He also really enjoyed the match and joined in with some of the crowds chanting.

The tickets were very much appreciated and I just wanted to pass my thanks on to the people who have made this possible".

"Thank you for the 6 tickets Kicks for Kids donated to Kinsfolk Carers Edinburgh so far this year.

The families are really enjoying going to the games. The kids are eager to attend and look forward to each game. Feedback from the adults has been great. Thanks again".

GreenCastle
06-04-2017, 03:35 PM
Two more lovely emails were received today:

"Just an e-mail to say thank you very much for the recent tickets to take L to the Hibs game.

He had a great time. The sun came out just as we arrived at the stadium to watch the players warm up and he was able to get lots of ideas for training drills that we have gone out to the park together and tried out. He also really enjoyed the match and joined in with some of the crowds chanting.

The tickets were very much appreciated and I just wanted to pass my thanks on to the people who have made this possible".

"Thank you for the 6 tickets Kicks for Kids donated to Kinsfolk Carers Edinburgh so far this year.

The families are really enjoying going to the games. The kids are eager to attend and look forward to each game. Feedback from the adults has been great. Thanks again".

Suzy - great work.:top marks

Couple questions - do the season tickets get used every week in the FF lower?

Will there will a similar set up next season?

Thanks

CMurdoch
06-04-2017, 03:46 PM

Thanks

Fairly sure they are all in the FF end of the East Stand

FranckSuzy
06-04-2017, 03:54 PM

Thanks

Thanks very much CoG :aok:

The KfK tickets are for section 37 (IIRC) in the East and are used at every home game.

I am meeting with Leeann in the near future to discuss the future of KfK but I would hope the scheme would continue in its present form. I will advise ASAP though so we can get the 17/18 fundraising campaign started :thumbsup:

GreenCastle
06-04-2017, 09:59 PM

The KfK tickets are for section 37 (IIRC) in the East and are used at every home game.

I am meeting with Leeann in the near future to discuss the future of KfK but I would hope the scheme would continue in its present form. I will advise ASAP though so we can get the 17/18 fundraising campaign started :thumbsup:

Thanks for update :aok:

For some reason I thought they were for the FF stand.

Hopefully something similar can be sorted for 2017 / 2018. Good luck!

Itsnoteasy
07-04-2017, 11:59 AM

Any news on the donation from LS testimonial.

FranckSuzy
04-05-2017, 05:57 PM
Yet another lovely 'thank you' was received today, this time from the Canongate Youth Project :thumbsup:

"I would like to thank you once again for your involvement in the Kick’s for Kids initiative. Our families, and especially local children have benefited hugely from this. In particular, we have one local dad who is often allocated the tickets as he takes along other people’s kids who most definitely would not have the opportunity to go to see a professional football match were it not for this programme and the kindness and patience of this man. He allows us to spread this initiative further. The kids absolutely love it and it provides them with a really exciting day and has fostered a great interest in football amongst younger boys and girls.

Thank you again!"

Mr White
04-05-2017, 06:06 PM
Yet another lovely 'thank you' was received today, this time from the Canongate Youth Project :thumbsup:

"I would like to thank you once again for your involvement in the Kick’s for Kids initiative. Our families, and especially local children have benefited hugely from this. In particular, we have one local dad who is often allocated the tickets as he takes along other people’s kids who most definitely would not have the opportunity to go to see a professional football match were it not for this programme and the kindness and patience of this man. He allows us to spread this initiative further. The kids absolutely love it and it provides them with a really exciting day and has fostered a great interest in football amongst younger boys and girls.

Thank you again!"
That is just brilliant FS, I love reading about how much this means to kids who get to use the tickets :thumbsup:

JimBHibees
04-05-2017, 06:32 PM

Thank you again!"

Thats fantastic great to get such heartfelt thanks from the people who see the direct benefit of the work you do. :aok: :flag:

Jonnyboy
04-05-2017, 07:03 PM
That is just brilliant FS, I love reading about how much this means to kids who get to use the tickets :thumbsup:

Ditto :agree:

FranckSuzy
11-05-2017, 10:36 PM
Another couple of lovely 'thank you' emails were received today :thumbsup:

"I write with a huge thank you on behalf of DadsWork and our beneficiaries who this season have attended games and absolutely have been delighted with the opportunities they have been given to attend. We have had some families who have never attended a football match before, new Hibs supporters created and most importantly opportunities for families to attend games otherwise outwith their reach due to cost or many other barriers. I thank you both hugely for giving our charity these opportunities to offer our families who have had some wonderful memories this season.

Please pass on this gratitude to all the supporters who make these opportunities available to charities and it benefactors".

"Thank you so much for the 6 tickets Kicks for Kids donated to Kinsfolk Carers.

What a fantastic season Hibs have had. Both the kids and adults have really enjoyed coming along to watch the games. May the 6th was such an emotional day, watching the presentations, joining in the celebrations plus the weather was amazing. Many memories have been made and shared. Fantastic.

Thanks again".

Eyrie
12-05-2017, 05:31 PM
Am I correct that Leith Links is coming up for its fourth anniversary?

If so, that's a lot of kids who have been able to see us play, so well done.

FranckSuzy
12-05-2017, 10:35 PM
Am I correct that Leith Links is coming up for its fourth anniversary?

If so, that's a lot of kids who have been able to see us play, so well done.

:agree: :thumbsup: and it's an absolute pleasure to administer. Our fans really are the best :not worth

007 Mickey Weir
13-05-2017, 08:35 AM
Is the plan the same this year?

FranckSuzy
13-05-2017, 09:09 AM
Is the plan the same this year?

I think so :greengrin I'm meeting with Hibs over the next few weeks though so will confirm then :aok:

Hibernia&Alba
13-05-2017, 01:54 PM
:agree: :thumbsup: and it's an absolute pleasure to administer. Our fans really are the best :not worth

You've done a great job; making lots of kids happy :top marks

FranckSuzy
15-05-2017, 05:50 PM
A very generous fan (and poster on here :wink:) contacted me today to advise that instead of favours on the tables at his upcoming wedding, there will be collection boxes for KfK STs :thumbsup: Wonderful stuff :not worth