PDA

View Full Version : Cup Winners Merchandise?

California-Hibs
27-05-2016, 10:01 AM
Does anyone know if the club are planning on a big line of Cup Final stuff? Surely a stupid question and an obvious yes, I realize (just) that it's only been 6 days since the big win! :greengrin

They really will be missing a trick if they don't milk this and get stuff in. A DVD, is of course, a must, and could make us a massive windfall alone! Really like the idea of a Blueray also. I'd also love it if they got a huge stock in of the Cup Final home tops - again, hot cakes! Then there's white Tee's with Gray and the team lifting the Cup on the front, ah the list goes on!

Long story short, TAKE MY MONEY HIBS!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GreenCastle
27-05-2016, 10:08 AM
Would love them to make some stuff available which is available for the flat / house which is framed and hung on the wall like a programme / team sheet / signed shirt / pic of all 3 goals.

Other than that..cup final shirts with stitching / mugs / t-shirts and scarfs etc etc

California-Hibs
27-05-2016, 10:16 AM
Would love them to make some stuff available which is available for the flat / house which is framed and hung on the wall like a programme / team sheet / signed shirt / pic of all 3 goals.

Other than that..cup final shirts with stitching / mugs / t-shirts and scarfs etc etc

Exactly, all this kind of stuff, they'll make an absolute fortune! Really hope its all in the works!

kennyh
27-05-2016, 10:38 AM
I was in the shop first thing yesterday. Nothing available just after 10.

I know they are taking orders online for some things including the Persevere T Shirts. I overheard a call where a Hibee had asked about the Persevere T Shirts and he was told they have some already, but they are being processed to online orders first.

When i spoke to one of the staff they couldnt tell me when scarfs / tshirts etc would be available, not too long was as best an update as I could get with the suggestion to order online. Pity as I would have spent a small fortune as would the other folk who were there but I never saw anyone buy anything while I was there. I know its only a few days but i would have thought some things would be available and I would have bought pretty much anything with SC Winner stamped on it

Argylehibby
27-05-2016, 11:47 AM
Does anyone know if the club are planning on a big line of Cup Final stuff? Surely a stupid question and an obvious yes, I realize (just) that it's only been 6 days since the big win! :greengrin

They really will be missing a trick if they don't milk this and get stuff in. A DVD, is of course, a must, and could make us a massive windfall alone! Really like the idea of a Blueray also. I'd also love it if they got a huge stock in of the Cup Final home tops - again, hot cakes! Then there's white Tee's with Gray and the team lifting the Cup on the front, ah the list goes on!

Long story short, TAKE MY MONEY HIBS!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

there's another thread on the subject, No idea how you get threads merged though.

Argylehibby
27-05-2016, 11:56 AM
I was in the shop first thing yesterday. Nothing available just after 10.

I know they are taking orders online for some things including the Persevere T Shirts. I overheard a call where a Hibee had asked about the Persevere T Shirts and he was told they have some already, but they are being processed to online orders first.

When i spoke to one of the staff they couldnt tell me when scarfs / tshirts etc would be available, not too long was as best an update as I could get with the suggestion to order online. Pity as I would have spent a small fortune as would the other folk who were there but I never saw anyone buy anything while I was there. I know its only a few days but i would have thought some things would be available and I would have bought pretty much anything with SC Winner stamped on it

Orders for merchandise could only go in after the cup was won. Pretty hard to sell a Scottish Cup Winners tee shirt if you didn't win it! There lots of stuff ordered and more in the pipeline some of which will come out of threads like the 2 on here just now.

Frazerbob
27-05-2016, 12:27 PM
After the 2007 & 1991 League Cup wins there were scarfs, t-shirts, flags etc on sale from the Hibs shop the night of the game. They must have had stuff ordered in in case won. Maybe they didn't want to jinx things this time. Plenty unofficial stuff available on EBay from Sunday though.