PDA

View Full Version : Transfers

Unseen work
23-05-2016, 06:34 PM
Now that we have won the Scottish cup and every neiterual will of seen just how big a club we are and the massive backing we have plus, having European football we should now be able to attract good players.

With falkirk failing in promotion I think it's time to take one or two from them.

First signing imp should be luke leahy from falkirk who I'm sure is out of contract this summer

West lower
23-05-2016, 07:26 PM
Now that we have won the Scottish cup and every neiterual will of seen just how big a club we are and the massive backing we have plus, having European football we should now be able to attract good players.

With falkirk failing in promotion I think it's time to take one or two from them.

First signing imp should be luke leahy from falkirk who I'm sure is out of contract this summer
I would not swap any outfield player of Falkirk for any of our first team picks. We had a poor 6 weeks or so and it made them look good.
Be interested in knowing who you would drop for Leahy ?

HibeeLR
23-05-2016, 08:08 PM

First signing imp should be luke leahy from falkirk who I'm sure is out of
contract this summer

Only player I'd take from Falkirk is Vaulks

Irish_Steve
23-05-2016, 08:24 PM
Your statement kinda contradicts itself. You say we should be going for good players and then you want to pinch ones from Falkirk - I think we can aim a little higher than that!

Humo
23-05-2016, 08:25 PM
The only Falkirk player I'd take is Allan Crawford

Nicho87
23-05-2016, 08:30 PM
Would take vaulks, other than that nah.

Unseen work
23-05-2016, 08:35 PM
Your statement kinda contradicts itself. You say we should be going for good players and then you want to pinch ones from Falkirk - I think we can aim a little higher than that!

How on earth does that mean I'm contradicting myself?

Do you think falkirk would turn down John Mcginn because he plays for hibs? A team who finished below them?

I highly doubt it