PDA

View Full Version : Warburton's Wonky Magic Hat

marinello59
22-05-2016, 08:18 AM
Any reaction from Warburton yet about the football lesson handed out to his team yesterday by Hibs? :greengrin

greenginger
22-05-2016, 08:22 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36292302

But, but Rangers controlled the game ......60% possession.

euro Hibby
22-05-2016, 08:35 AM
I dragged this off the Ibrox noise.......one guy who wanted to talk about the game ........

My anger and frustration is with this Rangers display. For the umpteenth time this season James Tavernier was turned and twisted so badly the guy probably won't straighten himself out until Christmas. Stokes had enough chances to win 20 football matches.
It was a Punch and Judy show and all the Punch came from Hibs players.
Quite simply Rangers were *****.
Did this lot throw the game to keep their jobs?. It ****in' looked like it.
Tactics if there was such a thing were exemplified with tiny Tavernier man marking Stokes FFS at corners and as we have seen all season the ball was headed into the Rangers net.
For most of this season I closed my eyes at every corner into the Rangers goalmouth.
Then crosses into the area were too much to bear with my eyes open and finally after Rangers second goal I couldn't watch as the ball was punted into the Rangers half, usually down our right flank. I could smell this result coming because Stubbs put everything between Tavernier and Keirnan and it won Hibs the cup, and deservedly so.
As to the Hibs fans flooding onto the pitch. C'mon get off your high horse, if Rangers had turned up for the fight there would be scarcely a green and white fan left in Hampden at the final whistle.
Mr King should be under no illusions, if we are to be anywhere near the top of next year's SPL he needs to stop bottom feeding and land some killer sharks, and pronto.
Today's result has undoubtedly cost Rangers millions and surely has had a drastic affect on next year's advertising revenues. Where is the pull factor now for prospective targets to sign on?
There are many battles to come and on today's performance our present resources are not fit for purpose.

marinello59
22-05-2016, 08:57 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36292302

But, but Rangers controlled the game ......60% possession.

He learned nothing from the recent league game then. If I was a Rangers fan I would be raging at Warburton this morning. Stubbs owned him yesterday.

One Day Soon
22-05-2016, 08:59 AM
He learned nothing from the recent league game then. If I was a Rangers fan I would be raging at Warburton this morning. Stubbs owned him yesterday.

Yup. You could almost imagine The Rangers being so embarrassed they would immediately be desperately looking for a giant squirrel of an alternative cover story...