PDA

View Full Version : Turning Point

Keyser Sauzee
22-05-2016, 12:23 AM
......Nicky Clark coming on, absolutely woeful footballer and I mean woeful! Stealing at living!! As soon as he came on I knew we would get at least another goal out of it as it left them completely toothless upfront and give us a chance to get at them.

Still can't believe this has happened!!

northstandhibby
22-05-2016, 12:41 AM
......Nicky Clark coming on, absolutely woeful footballer and I mean woeful! Stealing at living!! As soon as he came on I knew we would get at least another goal out of it as it left them completely toothless upfront and give us a chance to get at them.

Still can't believe this has happened!!

The turning point for me was the substitutions of Keatings and Henderson. And Fyvie and Mcginn both having cracking individual performances. Although every Hibs player on the park today played a pivotal role and dug in when needed.

What a game what a result what a day. Still cannot believe fully I saw David Gray lift the Cup as Captain of this magnificent club.

Glory Glory

marinello59
22-05-2016, 12:51 AM
The turning point for me was the substitutions of Keatings and Henderson. And Fyvie and Mcginn both having cracking individual performances. Although every Hibs player on the park today played a pivotal role and dug in when needed.

What a game what a result what a day. Still cannot believe fully I saw David Gray lift the Cup as Captain of this magnificent club.

Glory Glory

I think when I watch the game back tomorrow Fyvie will be revealed as one of the biggest heroes of the day. He was superb.