PDA

View Full Version : Jc35

ivan03
12-05-2016, 01:58 AM
It's clear Jason is going through a tough spell atm, not playing well or scoring goals, and you can feel the fans groaning when he gets the ball etc I think we need to remember he's only 20 years of age, strikers go through these spells. He's scored alot of big goals the last 2 seasons for us, just needs a goal to get going again. I've heard a lot of fans slating him of late, Stubbs sticks by him we need to as well, here's a little video to remind everyone what a talented young player we have on board. GGTTH

https://youtu.be/j3qO-1GEczU

GreenLake
12-05-2016, 02:33 AM
Great video. The guy knows how to score and we need him back on top form! :top marks

J-C
12-05-2016, 06:19 AM
This is why he needed benched for a few games, the more he's been playing the worse he seems to have go and the fans as you say are beginning to turn on him, Stubbs should've taken him out the firing line and gave Keatings or Dagnall a run in the team.

keep the faith
12-05-2016, 06:31 AM
This is why he needed benched for a few games, the more he's been playing the worse he seems to have go and the fans as you say are beginning to turn on him, Stubbs should've taken him out the firing line and gave Keatings or Dagnall a run in the team.

I think that's the issue. An out out of form JC still offers more threat than those two.

calumhibee1
12-05-2016, 07:05 AM
I think that's the issue. An out out of form JC still offers more threat than those two.

Exactly how I see it. Jason should start every game if he's fit.

Allant1981
12-05-2016, 07:10 AM

He doesnt really though, when keatings came in and played up front with stokes he looked ok, players need a run of games rather than a few minutes here and there