PDA

View Full Version : Free tickets

Ozyhibby
15-04-2016, 07:09 PM
Due to a late call off I have a 2 spare tickets (1adult 1 Child) for tomorrow and two spare seats on a bus leaving from Corstorphine in the morning. It's all paid for already so it's free to anyone interested? Bus is booked into Queen's Park club next door to Hampden and is run by Legends of 73.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Torto7062
15-04-2016, 07:20 PM
Due to a late call off I have a 2 spare tickets (1adult 1 Child) for tomorrow and two spare seats on a bus leaving from Corstorphine in the morning. It's all paid for already so it's free to anyone interested? Bus is booked into Queen's Park club next door to Hampden and is run by Legends of 73.

Great gesture mate.....I'm sorted but hopefully someone appreciates your generosity

Torto7062
15-04-2016, 07:21 PM

Great gesture mate.....I'm sorted but hopefully someone appreciates your generosity

Annasam
15-04-2016, 07:37 PM

I'm in Glasgow with 11 year old son tomorrow so don't need bus if you still have tickets I could pick up at lesser Hampden.

monktonharp
15-04-2016, 07:41 PM

now that is a bugger. I bought mines today! hopefully the guy/someone can meet you and it's a couple of Hibees mair at the game. :aok:

Ozyhibby
15-04-2016, 07:47 PM
I'm in Glasgow with 11 year old son tomorrow so don't need bus if you still have tickets I could pick up at lesser Hampden.

No probs at all. I'll DM my mobile number to you.

Ozyhibby
15-04-2016, 08:16 PM
Tickets away.

brythehibby
15-04-2016, 08:39 PM
Not free but a friend can no longer make it so have an adult and kid in north stand D4 for sale. Good seats. PM if anyone wants them.

silverhibee
15-04-2016, 09:44 PM
Tickets away.

Nice touch Ozy. :thumbsup:

Ozyhibby
15-04-2016, 10:21 PM
Nice touch Ozy. :thumbsup:

Not really, poor bugger has to sit beside me. [emoji6]

iwasthere1972
15-04-2016, 11:03 PM
Not really, poor bugger has to sit beside me. [emoji6]

Hopefully no that BlackpoolHibs whinger. :greengrin

brythehibby
16-04-2016, 06:58 AM
Anyone looking for 2 tickets? See my earlier post.