PDA

View Full Version : Semi final in Berlin.

kaimendhibs
14-04-2016, 06:49 PM
Does anyone know where I can watch the semi in Berlin? First Hampden Hibs game I've missed since 1979😢 Me and Jumbo will be there in spirit.

kaimendhibs
14-04-2016, 09:24 PM
Bump

Hibrandenburg
14-04-2016, 09:45 PM
Whereabouts in Berlin are you?

Jumbo
14-04-2016, 09:50 PM
Whereabouts in Berlin are you?

we're staying near the Ostbahnhof

Spike Mandela
14-04-2016, 11:32 PM
Stayed in the nHow hotel in Berlin near Ostbanhof in November as well. Transport links fantastic and loads of sportsbars in Berlin.( just google sky sportsbars Berlin).

Have a great time, enjoy the game, have a Currywurst and try the wee Korean restaurant near you called Seoul Kitchen.

Hibrandenburg
15-04-2016, 06:46 PM
Not really my Kietz, but the Kilkenny Irish pub at Hackescher Markt has a few TVs and get a lot of the football crowd in. Failing that the one in the Europa Centre has many TVs and will definitely be able to switch one to the game. Try the Eisbein (pronounced ice bine) in a German Restaurant, it's pigs trotters served with Spuds and sauerkraut and is the perfect excuse to drink lots of beer to wash it down.

Jumbo
16-04-2016, 07:31 AM
Not really my Kietz, but the Kilkenny Irish pub at Hackescher Markt has a few TVs and get a lot of the football crowd in. Failing that the one in the Europa Centre has many TVs and will definitely be able to switch one to the game. Try the Eisbein (pronounced ice bine) in a German Restaurant, it's pigs trotters served with Spuds and sauerkraut and is the perfect excuse to drink lots of beer to wash it down.
Thanks mate, might give the pigs trotters a miss though 😳