PDA

View Full Version : HSL Members certificate

Cammy
12-04-2016, 01:07 PM
I'm sure this was discussed a while back but I can't find the info.

Does anyone know what the procedure is for getting your members certificate once you are fully paid up?

I wrote an email to them back on 22 March but have received no response. I emailed supporters@hiberniansupporters.co.uk , can anyone confirm if this is the correct email address for this kind of enquiry? I hope I'm not the only one having problems with this and it's just an oversight, or maybe it's just me doing something wrong. :aok:

lucky
12-04-2016, 01:17 PM
Once the application form is complete you send it to ER. They are picked up once a month then processed. It takes a bit off time because everyone involved is a volunteer.

Cammy
12-04-2016, 01:57 PM
Once the application form is complete you send it to ER. They are picked up once a month then processed. It takes a bit off time because everyone involved is a volunteer.

Thanks Lucky, where do I get the application form from as I couldn't see anything to download on the HSL website or on any email sent to me when I started payments?

Pretty Boy
12-04-2016, 02:20 PM
Thanks Lucky, where do I get the application form from as I couldn't see anything to download on the HSL website or on any email sent to me when I started payments?

PM me with your email address and I'll send one to you.