PDA

View Full Version : In other news... Jordon Forster (semi-Hibs content)

Viva_Palmeiras
13-02-2016, 09:36 PM
A Wee snippet from my mate who is a Pilgrim and he reports...

Your man Jordan Forster had his debut today. A 3-0 win. Consensus agrees he's a good addition to team.

rcarter1
13-02-2016, 09:40 PM

Your man Jordan Forster had his debut today. A 3-0 win. Consensus agrees he's a good addition to team.

I really rate Jordan. He came into the team when we were god awful. He had good goal threat, and while raw, looked the part to me. Would be delighted to see him in a Hibs top again some time.

Viva_Palmeiras
13-02-2016, 09:44 PM
I really rate Jordan. He came into the team when we were god awful. He had good goal threat, and while raw, looked the part to me. Would be delighted to see him in a Hibs top again some time.

I agree nothing wrong in showing ambition and heading south if you're not playing - I hope he stays.

Jonnyboy
13-02-2016, 09:44 PM

Pleased for Jordon :thumbsup:

And in other news, James Collins scored twice today in a 4-0 away win :greengrin

Forza Fred
13-02-2016, 09:49 PM
And in yet more news Deeks was on the bench for York City in one of their rare victories.

He didn't get a run though,unlike Danny Galbraith who played the full ninety minutes.

Possibility, they like the Butcherless Newport County may just avoid relegation,

IberianHibernian
13-02-2016, 09:52 PM
I really rate Jordan. He came into the team when we were god awful. He had good goal threat, and while raw, looked the part to me. Would be delighted to see him in a Hibs top again some time. I also rate him and hope he comes back but didn`t he make his debut in a win at Tynecastle a few weeks before a SC final he played in in a period when we among other results scored 4 ( with Griffiths ) and 3 (without LG ) at Killie ? Wouldn`t mind being that god awful again .