PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBS TV: EDINBURGH DERBY

RSS Bot
12-02-2016, 12:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6195)

Off the bar
12-02-2016, 12:33 PM
Booooooo

Billy Whizz
12-02-2016, 12:42 PM
There's not even a sportscene on Tuesday night

Diclonius
12-02-2016, 12:45 PM
Hopefully the row over automatic entry will be the last straw for UEFA's crooked, fixed "flagship" tournament. Same teams, year after year and not only do we have to pay to watch it, we're forced to watch it.

BoomtownHibees
12-02-2016, 12:46 PM
Wonder what would have happened of the Old Firm had been playing

Diclonius
12-02-2016, 12:50 PM
Wonder what would have happened of the Old Firm had been playing

UEFA would have probably been even more stubborn - the OF derby has a genuine chance of taking away a fair few international viewers.

I suspect the game would have been rescheduled.

hibeeleicester
12-02-2016, 12:54 PM
Raging to say the least.

bigwheel
12-02-2016, 01:01 PM
I'm sure I've watched a game on Hibs TV on a champions league night before ...disappointed for those affected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zlatan
12-02-2016, 01:05 PM
Appalling set of rules, utterly mental.

The Tubs
12-02-2016, 01:08 PM
I'm sure I've watched a game on Hibs TV on a champions league night before ...disappointed for those affected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think so too. We probably got away with it because nobody paid any attention.

norhfc
12-02-2016, 01:08 PM
This is just wrong. Their job is to promote football not make money. So they want the 3-400 Hibs fans around the world to watch Chelsea or Real Madrid. Na that's me finished with that joke of a tourney, soon the criteria for entry is the bank balance of clubs. What happened to promoting local football, the games a sellout FFS !

ano hibby
12-02-2016, 01:10 PM
Doesn't mention whether there will be audio available to overseas users?
But guess it's on radio Scotland anyway.

The_Sauz
12-02-2016, 01:14 PM
Doesn't mention whether there will be audio available to overseas users?
But guess it's on radio Scotland anyway.
You can still get live audio :agree:

We are able to provide live audio commentary to both UK and international subscribers.

Carheenlea
12-02-2016, 01:52 PM
Everything that is wrong with modern football.
Really feel for our overseas fans who will miss this huge Derby on the say so of some fat non-entity corrupt blazers.

Billy Whizz
12-02-2016, 01:57 PM
Everything that is wrong with modern football.
Really feel for our overseas fans who will miss this huge Derby on the say so of some fat non-entity corrupt blazers.

Let's win it for them, so they can watch us in the next round

worcesterhibby
12-02-2016, 02:09 PM
This absolutely stinks..I can't watch Hibs because I'm being forced to watch Chelsea....I HATE modern football !

Fife-Hibee
12-02-2016, 02:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6195)

Everybody should be emailing them and telling them to shove their CL up their a.se :( bunch of corrupt fu..ers :(

Moulin Yarns
12-02-2016, 02:35 PM
Everybody should be emailing them and telling them to shove their CL up their a.se :( bunch of corrupt fu..ers :(

Email sent to the Media and Communications Officers at the SFA for clarification

It is with dismay that I find both Hibernian and Heart of Midlothian have announced that the Scottish Cup Replay scheduled for Tuesday 16 February that they are unable to broadcast the match live to oversea subscribers over the internet due to UEFA regulations preventing any broadcast of matches while UEFA Champions League games are being broadcast on subscription channels such as BT Sports. What is more confusing is Chelsea TV are advertising the internet broadcast of an Under 21 fixture on the Wednesday 17th February, also while UEFA Champions League games are scheduled.

The Hibs v Hearts game is arguably the highest profile match in this round of the Scottish Cup yet overseas fans are being denied the opportunity to watch it, while a few Chelsea fans are able to tune into an under 21 League game. Is it possible that there is a different interpretation of some vague rule by UEFA that I have found impossible to track down? What exactly is the wording? Is it possible for the SFA to intervene on behalf of Scottish football supporters.

Fife-Hibee
12-02-2016, 02:51 PM
Email sent to the Media and Communications Officers at the SFA for clarification

It is with dismay that I find both Hibernian and Heart of Midlothian have announced that the Scottish Cup Replay scheduled for Tuesday 16 February that they are unable to broadcast the match live to oversea subscribers over the internet due to UEFA regulations preventing any broadcast of matches while UEFA Champions League games are being broadcast on subscription channels such as BT Sports. What is more confusing is Chelsea TV are advertising the internet broadcast of an Under 21 fixture on the Wednesday 17th February, also while UEFA Champions League games are scheduled.

The Hibs v Hearts game is arguably the highest profile match in this round of the Scottish Cup yet overseas fans are being denied the opportunity to watch it, while a few Chelsea fans are able to tune into an under 21 League game. Is it possible that there is a different interpretation of some vague rule by UEFA that I have found impossible to track down? What exactly is the wording? Is it possible for the SFA to intervene on behalf of Scottish football supporters.

Wouldn't hold my breath waiting for an answer from they usless f.....s :(

Ged
12-02-2016, 02:56 PM
Maybe anyone at the game who is in the habit of taking videos on their phone and putting them on You Tube/Twitter could record every free kick, corner, hoof up the park, etc, just in case they manage to catch a goal.

:hi:

SingaporeHibs
12-02-2016, 03:06 PM
Gutted about this, do the rules not even allow it to be broadcast outside Europe?? If they can block UK IP addresses from watching surely the same could be done for Europe on this occasion. What an utterly ridiculous rule.

California-Hibs
12-02-2016, 03:14 PM
I'm gutted beyond words at this news!!!

monktonharp
12-02-2016, 03:20 PM
Wonder what would have happened of the Old Firm had been playingQuite simply, rules is rules. a bit harsh on our overseas subscribers I think, and others in the uk in general I suppose. cant see how this would have changed if any of the OF were involved.

BoomtownHibees
12-02-2016, 03:37 PM
Quite simply, rules is rules. a bit harsh on our overseas subscribers I think, and others in the uk in general I suppose. cant see how this would have changed if any of the OF were involved.

"Rules is rules"
"OF involved"

Can't you see the flaw in your argument?

Pretty Boy
12-02-2016, 03:45 PM
**** UEFA and **** football in the 21st century.

Newcastlehibby
12-02-2016, 03:48 PM
There is a feedback form on the UEFA website.
I have just given them some and asked for a response.

SteveHFC
12-02-2016, 03:51 PM
:aok:

MileHighBees
12-02-2016, 03:57 PM
:wtf:
Just saw this news and I'm as disappointed as every other overseas fan :no way:
This 'rule' does not make any sense, but then again when did any of our football authorities ever make much sense :confused:
As others have said, **** your champions league :idiot:

HFC_NYC
12-02-2016, 04:01 PM
What a shambles. I was so looking forward to watching the game and be "part" of the live experience.

Glorious St Pat
12-02-2016, 04:13 PM

Jesus Joseph & Mary! Realise we live in digital age but I remember when Hibs match news amounted to waiting in the Pink News! Live football IMO has ruined football - both financially and emotionally. If you can't go...fine!

Pete
12-02-2016, 04:13 PM

:agree:

Sick of them and this G14 or whatever it's called.

Andy74
12-02-2016, 04:37 PM
Mental.

Though I presume it has to be, from their point of view, worded and followed through so that it could avoid lets say Man U v Chelsea or Real Madrid v Barcelona being screened on the same night if they happened to not be in the tournament.

Even if it was via website you could see that such a game might take a big audience across the world away from the Champions League.

So what and tough is what I say, people should be free to watch the team they want, but I can see why we might be caught by what is there.

Steve-O
12-02-2016, 05:51 PM
It really doesn't matter if anything took away audiences and all the rest of it, UEFA imposing some sort of dictatorship is plain wrong. Do they really believe any of us in Aus / NZ are now going to watch a CL tie?!

Simply ludicrous stuff.

NAE NOOKIE
12-02-2016, 05:58 PM
The bottom line is that UEFA no longer exist for the good of European football, it is now at the mercy of the biggest clubs and the TV companies and will do anything they want to prevent them breaking away and setting up their own system.

What they forget and what we forget is that 90% of Europe's football supporters don't support bloody Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Chelsea or any of the other clubs who more and more want to exclude us from their rich mans table and its high time we made our voices heard.

My commiserations to our overseas fans who are being shafted by these greedy ****ards

offshorehibby
12-02-2016, 06:16 PM
Absolutely gutted about this.

rcarter1
12-02-2016, 06:25 PM
Utter junk 'rule' which seems to contravene basic freedoms, and even a free market. If they want everyone to watch chelsea instead of the local derby they should do something to make the chelsea game more attractive, not impose bans of this type. We could do with a Bosman type freedom thing on this. Pathetic EUFA.

TRC
12-02-2016, 07:45 PM
Is this uefa then out with the EU shouldn't be a problem? I hate this that these pompous twats think they should get to choose if I can watch my football club on HibsTv a service I pay for! Clubs shouldn't be standing for this when was this rule introduced did the SFA sign off on this if so Doncaster and his pals should be lined up and shot

HiBremian
12-02-2016, 08:00 PM
Gutted and disgusted. Would be interested to know what financial benefit this brings to the likes of Hibs. After all, these deals are about nothing but money. Bring on the Guerilla Film Crews.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KWJ
12-02-2016, 08:03 PM
The bottom line is that UEFA no longer exist for the good of European football, it is now at the mercy of the biggest clubs and the TV companies and will do anything they want to prevent them breaking away and setting up their own system.

What they forget and what we forget is that 90% of Europe's football supporters don't support bloody Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Chelsea or any of the other clubs who more and more want to exclude us from their rich mans table and its high time we made our voices heard.

My commiserations to our overseas fans who are being shafted by these greedy ****ards

That's the way it looks for sure.

I've attempted to use their feedback form but it didn't seem to work. I have tweeted them and facebooked them my disappointment.

UEFA Champions League enforced television ban on other football during Champions League extends to overseas supporters being unable to watch their clubs through their official subscription services.

I struggle to understand why they'd prevent national television companies from showing important matches from their homeland in the first place yet I find myself astounded that they believe fans that have a paid subscription to their beloved team in order to follow them from overseas would in turn make any attempt to watch their billionaires club tournament having been blacked out from watching their own team.

UEFA.com seems to be forcing fans away from their own local clubs in order to support a Champions League side which I find disgusting. Shame on you UEFA, shame on you.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6195

I'd urge you to reconsider your views on this matter as instead of turning passionate football fans towards your coverage these actions are turning UEFA into a distasteful, all powerful regime that does not understand the common football supporter.

As you can probably tell, I too am gutted but I think this is more than personal grievance. As Nae Nookie points out this is dictatorship stuff. Perhaps a petition is required but would need other clubs to get involved.

rcarter1
12-02-2016, 08:12 PM
Gutted and disgusted. Would be interested to know what financial benefit this brings to the likes of Hibs. After all, these deals are about nothing but money. Bring on the Guerilla Film Crews.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:agree:

TV, and even music has been trying to protect itself from the emerging technology that exists for ages. They should accept that they don't have exclusive rights to these things even if they want to/think they do. People go to games because of loyalty to the club, to see the game live, enjoy the atmosphere etc etc. Virtually everyone has the technology to video these things and pass it on. Frankly Im sick of the 'Cartels' involved sticking their oar in to 'protect' the TV rights.

KWJ
12-02-2016, 08:20 PM
Tried to contact the club through the official site but the 'Send' button isn't doing anything for me, similar problem with the UEFA site so I assume it's me. Anyone else had issues?

Not blaming the club in any way but wondering if they are looking to do anything about it as this should not be allowed to pass as the norm. Not for us, not for Jambos or fans of any other European Club.

Slicer
12-02-2016, 10:11 PM
Gutted. What would the penalty be for breaking the rules?

Sir David Gray
12-02-2016, 10:24 PM
Utterly ridiculous rule

silverhibee
12-02-2016, 10:39 PM
Maybe anyone at the game who is in the habit of taking videos on their phone and putting them on You Tube/Twitter could record every free kick, corner, hoof up the park, etc, just in case they manage to catch a goal.

:hi:

Or just use Periscope and hey presto. :greengrin

HappyHanlon
12-02-2016, 10:47 PM
Are UEFA bosses really worried that a game in Scotland is gonna steal away all TV viewers?

This one time working man's game is sliding down the bog like Ann Budge's face when she forgets to get her injections.

broondog
13-02-2016, 12:24 AM
luckily I have a ticket for this one but ridiculous situation for our overseas supporters

cjward2
13-02-2016, 12:30 AM
Ticked off, big time! What a stupid rule. Hmphf!!

andyf5
13-02-2016, 08:00 AM

Do you think that would work at ER when 20000 folk are there? I struggle to get data normally. Never used periscope but I looked this up and you need about 250MB data to broadcast for 1 hour?

SingaporeHibs
16-02-2016, 03:18 AM
Has anyone found a way of watching the game outside of Europe? I emailed Hibs asking if HibsTV could still stream outside Europe but had no reply. I suspect it's in the backlog of other stuff going on around the match.

crash
16-02-2016, 03:52 AM
Nothing in the rules that says you cant show the game with a delay incorporated.

greenlex
16-02-2016, 04:17 AM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk I'm sure there is a annual amount paid to the SFA for signing up to the third ban. 2 million a year seems to ring a bell.

California-Hibs
16-02-2016, 05:52 AM
Still absolutely gutted that I can't watch the game. If anyone knows of any way, or any kind of stream that's going to be going about, please PM me!

Pete
16-02-2016, 06:15 AM

You'll need some length but I suppose people could just point it over the advertising boards at the corner.

zlatan
16-02-2016, 06:24 AM
Show it and start a kickstarter for any fine received.

Moulin Yarns
16-02-2016, 07:34 AM
Still absolutely gutted that I can't watch the game. If anyone knows of any way, or any kind of stream that's going to be going about, please PM me!

You could always try and stay away from anything that might give the score and watch it in full tomorrow.

In accordance with SFA Scottish Cup regulations we will have a 5 minute highlights package available to subscribers from midnight on Tuesday night, with the full match replay available from midday on Wednesday.

hibs_123
16-02-2016, 07:36 AM
Does anyone know if they game is getting shown on any tv channels outside the EU .. For example could the game be shown live in USA , Australia etc

Moulin Yarns
16-02-2016, 07:45 AM
Does anyone know if they game is getting shown on any tv channels outside the EU .. For example could the game be shown live in USA , Australia etc

As it says on the Hibs TV announcement

Hibernian can confirm that we will unfortunately be unable to broadcast live video of Tuesday night's Edinburgh Derby to overseas subscribers of Hibs TV.

UEFA broadcasting rules prevents the tie from being televised live on any format, which has been confirmed as including club broadcasts. We are able to provide live audio commentary to both UK and international subscribers.

In accordance with SFA Scottish Cup regulations we will have a 5 minute highlights package available to subscribers from midnight on Tuesday night, with the full match replay available from midday on Wednesday.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

International subscribers will of course be able to join us at Livingston on Saturday for a live video broadcast, with commentary available to UK subscribers. We'll also have post-match reaction from the Hibernian Dressing Room, with match and goal highlights to follow from midnight.

That means nobody else will be legally able to broadcast it either. Complain to UEFA.

hibs_123
16-02-2016, 07:51 AM
Thanks for that information

A ridiculous rule . But not a lot can be done .

Salt N Sauzee
16-02-2016, 07:56 AM

You won't be able to stream it at all unfortunately CH. The only camera's that will be there are BBC and Sky Sports' for Recording Highlights.

Absolute joke of a rule. Feel for the folks who pay for their Hibs TV subscription and can't even watch one of the biggest games of our season.

CallumLaidlaw
16-02-2016, 08:05 AM
Do you think that would work at ER when 20000 folk are there? I struggle to get data normally. Never used periscope but I looked this up and you need about 250MB data to broadcast for 1 hour?

I have an unlimited data test drive on my phone at the minute. Will try and broadcast some of it on periscope. @laidlawjock

Andy74
16-02-2016, 08:10 AM
Are UEFA bosses really worried that a game in Scotland is gonna steal away all TV viewers?

This one time working man's game is sliding down the bog like Ann Budge's face when she forgets to get her injections.

Of course not but the rule has to cover all potential games doesn't it?

I don't agree with it but whilst it's there unfortunately it will cover all broadcasts.

CallumLaidlaw
16-02-2016, 08:15 AM

I don't agree with it but whilst it's there unfortunately it will cover all broadcasts.

When it suits them I think. There was a live game on Alba in the last year or two at the same time as a champions league game. And everyone was amazed that it was allowed.

Moulin Yarns
16-02-2016, 08:16 AM

except it doesn't!! and this is what I emailed the SFA about. Different rules for different clubs. Tomorrow night, in direct opposition to the Elite Champions League games on Subscription only BT Sports you can watch Chelsea U21 v Norwich City U21 U21 Premier League 19:05 Chelsea TV / Chelsea TV HD

Andy74
16-02-2016, 08:34 AM
except it doesn't!! and this is what I emailed the SFA about. Different rules for different clubs. Tomorrow night, in direct opposition to the Elite Champions League games on Subscription only BT Sports you can watch Chelsea U21 v Norwich City U21 U21 Premier League 19:05 Chelsea TV / Chelsea TV HD

Different levels then as opposed to different clubs?

I presume we could stream our under 20s?

liamh2202
16-02-2016, 10:42 AM
Im hearing bet365 are streaming if you lay a bet? Any truth in this? im stuck in Portsmouth unfortunately

HH81
16-02-2016, 10:55 AM
http://www.soccernews.com/bet365-live-streaming-schedule/

QUOTE=liamh2202;4587321]Im hearing bet365 are streaming if you lay a bet? Any truth in this? im stuck in Portsmouth unfortunately[/QUOTE]

Googled it and found this..

Looks like its a no.

Rugy07
16-02-2016, 11:06 AM
I agree that this is a ridiculous rule and am absolutely gutted that I won't be able to watch the game tonight, but let's not pretend this is all UEFA's fault. Surely the SFA were well aware of this rule when they made the schedule. It's not going to be a problem in England as their cup games are scheduled so that replays are played outwith champions league weeks. I suppose that amount of foresight from the SFA is something we could only dream of....

El Gubbz
16-02-2016, 11:06 AM
Come on Hibees there's got to be a way??

The Green Goblin
16-02-2016, 11:34 AM
You could always try and stay away from anything that might give the score and watch it in full tomorrow.

Actually, I had considered that and it's a good suggestion. :agree: Not absolutely ideal, but it is still a way to watch the game in full "as live" without knowing the result. It's a fair bit easier to avoid the score if you live abroad too. Staying offline is a must though, as is being very careful when going to the Hibs tv page, as there is often something which gives the result away...a text or image or other video description or something like that. I usually half close and blur my eyes and cover the screen with my hands, even though I end up feeling a bit of a t!t. :greengrin

Agree with the UEFA comments too - corruption, money and greed rule supreme...

HiBremian
16-02-2016, 11:51 AM
I agree that this is a ridiculous rule and am absolutely gutted that I won't be able to watch the game tonight, but let's not pretend this is all UEFA's fault. Surely the SFA were well aware of this rule when they made the schedule. It's not going to be a problem in England as their cup games are scheduled so that replays are played outwith champions league weeks. I suppose that amount of foresight from the SFA is something we could only dream of....

Have to agree, R07. What I would ask though, is what if the ugly sisters had met in this round of the cup and drew. Would the SFA have scheduled that replay at a time that made it impossible to screen around the world?

Just wondering, like. :cb

Ich liebe Deek
16-02-2016, 12:01 PM
Gutted I cant access the game tonight.I'm attempting to avoid the score and watch the full match at 12pm(4pm Dubai time) tomorrow on Hibstv.I see heartstv are showing it at midnight tonight though.Is this right and if so why can hibs not show it at midnight too?Im hoping I'm wrong as if I would be tempted to buy heartstv for 8.99 and watch the game at 4am this morning before work.This would mean giving some cash to hertz so not ideal.Also if hibstv are showing the game is there anyway they could avoid plastering the result all over the route to the link?

Mon the hibees

HiBremian
16-02-2016, 12:08 PM
I have an unlimited data test drive on my phone at the minute. Will try and broadcast some of it on periscope. @laidlawjock

Gonna give it a go! Just set up my account and a personal twitter account.

R:greengrin

California-Hibs
16-02-2016, 12:31 PM
Have considered the option of not knowing the score, then when the wife comes home at 5.30pm get her to put the highlights on HibsTV then call me into the room when it's ready. The highlights will be up from 4pm California time but the full game won't be up until 4am on the Wednesday - not ideal and no way I could go that long without knowing! Plus I work the nightshift and I'm always on my phone.

It's either 11.45am today for the radio or watching the highlights tonight. Leaning on the radio as I'm seeing a few guys are gonna attempt the periscope way, so I'm off to download that now. Still holding onto the tiniest bit of hope it'll find its way onto one of the usual site streams, although this would need to involve someone hacking into the bbc/sky camera system, which is unlikely.

lyonhibs
16-02-2016, 12:58 PM
Come on Hibees there's got to be a way??

To watch it live?

There isn't sadly.

BurghHibby
16-02-2016, 01:21 PM
SKY are showing Barcelona's Spanish league game tomorrow night, when there are also CL matches on!
Rules for some?

Moulin Yarns
16-02-2016, 01:22 PM
SKY are showing Barcelona's Spanish league game tomorrow night, when there are also CL matches on!
Rules for some?

5:30 kick of time means it is over by the time the CL games start.

Deansy
16-02-2016, 02:42 PM

Ditto - PM me as well, please ?.

hibeeleicester
16-02-2016, 02:58 PM
Imagine if HibsTv accidentally broadcast live :greengrin

I promise i wouldnt tell :wink:

KWJ
16-02-2016, 03:02 PM
As I said earlier in the thread, I'm raging with UEFA and emailed them and the club my complaint and bemoaning the impact on the little guys.

I've calmed down a bit since the Hibs statement though and most of my ire is directed at the SFA who knew the rules and scheduled the replays to conflict anyway. It's another calamity by the guys that can't perform a cup draw.

UEFA apparently pays the SFA money in order to carry out this request so the clubs have the opportunity to contest it but prefer the money. And that'd be fine if the SFA could be trusted to schedule fixtures so that it doesn't matter.

Sadly, our game is run by muppets and it doesn't look like changing anytime soon. In fact, I think we missed our chance for meaningful change.

SingaporeHibs
16-02-2016, 03:19 PM
KWJ - you have hit the nail on the head. Another absolute disgrace by the custodians of OUR game!!

Moulin Yarns
16-02-2016, 03:26 PM
I emailed the SFA. These are the media officers. Needless to say, not heard a word from them.

'mark.snell@scottishfa.co.uk'

'clare.bodel@scottishfa.co.uk'

KWJ
16-02-2016, 03:26 PM

Dunno how Periscope works, do you have to download it to view or is this just for your twitter and you'll post a link on there? Added you, and thanks + good luck!

:thumbsup: :gwa:

CallumLaidlaw
16-02-2016, 03:28 PM
Dunno how Periscope works, do you have to download it to view or is this just for your twitter and you'll post a link on there? Added you, and thanks + good luck!

:thumbsup: :gwa:

if you download the periscope app, i think it is easier to watch on that, but it will work through twitter.

Northern Hibby
16-02-2016, 04:04 PM
I hope Hibs & Hearts are being compensated by the SFA/UEFA, somebody had to agree to this blanket ban, surly UEFA can't just dictate this to us without our (SFA) agreement ?

KWJ
16-02-2016, 04:09 PM
There's a site called Euro Rivals that are claiming to be showing it. Whether they do or not I'm unsure, just like I am so the legality of the site...

Dinnae endorse it likesay.

SouthMoroccoStu
16-02-2016, 04:13 PM
There's a site called Euro Rivals that are claiming to be showing it. Whether they do or not I'm unsure, just like I am so the legality of the site...

Dinnae endorse it likesay.

I would also not endorse this in any way.....

Would you have to place a bet to watch?

HH81
16-02-2016, 04:15 PM
Just checked them out don't see where they say it's beem shown?

HibsMax
16-02-2016, 04:21 PM
Now following! Good luck. Looks like I will be listening to the game but if anything can be sorted, magic.

hibs_123
16-02-2016, 04:38 PM
Now following! Good luck. Looks like I will be listening to the game but if anything can be sorted, magic.

Following now as well . If this could be done it would be great

Also heard about the euro rivals meant to be showing the game . But can't see it anywhere on there website

GreenLake
16-02-2016, 04:38 PM
Platini and Blatter are just the tip of an iceberg of corruption in football.

If I watch a Champions League game then the corporations advertising can count on me avoiding their products.

Out of the official sponsors there are only two I can think of buying products from in recent years.

Unicredit - never heard of them
Sony Xperia - bought a Sony Bravia TV a couple of years back. The next one won't be.
MasterCard - I use Amex and Visa so no issue here
Lays Crisps - Kettle from now on
Nissan - not a chance anyway
Gazprom - Putin won't sell any gas in the US anyway
Heineken - Stella rules
Adidas - A daft idiot denied all streaming

Any other companies buying advertising space over here can **** off too - I will buy nothing from them, even if it costs more.

KWJ
16-02-2016, 04:53 PM
Daft yams view of game and the ugly yins build up. :greengrin

https://www.periscope.tv/heartsvhibs/1ypJdWjkwDdGW

:yw:

GreenLake
16-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Tried to contact the club through the official site but the 'Send' button isn't doing anything for me, similar problem with the UEFA site so I assume it's me. Anyone else had issues?

Not blaming the club in any way but wondering if they are looking to do anything about it as this should not be allowed to pass as the norm. Not for us, not for Jambos or fans of any other European Club.

I couldn't get my feedback submitted either. Maybe a lot of people are complaining. Not hearing any Edinburgh politicians stating our case. Do they get entertained by EUFA?

KWJ
16-02-2016, 04:59 PM
I couldn't get my feedback submitted either. Maybe a lot of people are complaining. Not hearing any Edinburgh politicians stating our case. Do they get entertained by EUFA?

As I said earlier my seethe at UEFA has abated slightly. They would pass the buck to the SFA as they have a pre arranged deal that games can't be shown. Bad deal in my book that's not what football is about however it's the SFA's scheduling that lead to this issue. English replays played last midweek. What's wrong with Thursday even?

JohnM1875
16-02-2016, 05:06 PM
Some of the sites I usually use to stream games are showing the Killie - Huns game but not the Hibs game. Absolutely spewing!

SouthMoroccoStu
16-02-2016, 05:39 PM
Does BBC Radio Scotland not have coverage?

The schedule has Byran Burnett on til 9pm - FFS

KWJ
16-02-2016, 05:44 PM
Does BBC Radio Scotland not have coverage?

The schedule has Byran Burnett on til 9pm - FFS

On now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_scotland_mw

Craig Patterson seems to think qualifying for Europe through Scottish Cup could be in our thoughts :confused:

SouthMoroccoStu
16-02-2016, 05:54 PM
On now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_scotland_mw

Craig Patterson seems to think qualifying for Europe through Scottish Cup could be in our thoughts :confused:

Cheers KWJ :thumbsup:

California-Hibs
16-02-2016, 06:14 PM
No one able to find anything? If you did but are cautious about putting it up here please PM me! Thanks!!

1van Sprou7e
16-02-2016, 06:18 PM
No one able to find anything? If you did but are cautious about putting it up here please PM me! Thanks!!

Same here please :aok:

KWJ
16-02-2016, 06:19 PM
If the game gets abandoned then the rescheduled game would be on HibsTV. Dunno if I could handle the wait now though.

skyehibee
16-02-2016, 06:22 PM
A few dodgy sites claiming there showing the killie gers game :grr:

California-Hibs
16-02-2016, 06:24 PM
A few dodgy sites claiming there showing the killie gers game :grr:

Noticed this!! Raging!

Stenny
16-02-2016, 06:32 PM
Will they be able to show extra time if goes that far? the European games will be finished by then.

HibsMax
16-02-2016, 06:33 PM
BBC link above seems to have the Huns / Killie game on?

EDIT: just pre-game stuff I think.

HiBremian
16-02-2016, 06:37 PM
Is it just me, or are comments not working on Hibs TV any more? :confused:

zlatan
16-02-2016, 06:48 PM
Is there a way to mute periscope?

edit - never mind, not worth watching

Stenny
16-02-2016, 06:50 PM
Is it just me, or are comments not working on Hibs TV any more? :confused:

I can't add any comments either.

Deansy
16-02-2016, 07:11 PM
Daft yams view of game and the ugly yins build up. :greengrin

https://www.periscope.tv/heartsvhibs/1ypJdWjkwDdGW

:yw:

Tuned into the 'Daft yam' and WAS gonna turn down the volume and use the radio for commentary But, BOY - there is NOTHING like LISTENING to Jambos greet when they lose a goal to us !! One or two turning on their team already - 10 minutes into the game, FFS !!