PDA

View Full Version : Nae Ticket :-(

Salt N Sauzee
11-02-2016, 02:17 PM
Was far too casual in going about getting a ticket for the derby and thought I'd be able to take my time in getting one. Looks although it's cost me.

So, if anyone on here has a spare or can't make it anymore - please give me a shout. I'll pay handsomely :greengrin

easty
11-02-2016, 02:22 PM
Get one tomorrow. :agree:

Salt N Sauzee
11-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Get one tomorrow. :agree:

I'll be on the ticketing website at 12 sharp but don't fancy my chances. Can't imagine there being many at all.

easty
11-02-2016, 02:25 PM
I'll be on the ticketing website at 12 sharp but don't fancy my chances. Can't imagine there being many at all.

There'll be a few, and someone has to get them online. :aok:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
11-02-2016, 02:28 PM
Was far too casual in going about getting a ticket for the derby and thought I'd be able to take my time in getting one. Looks although it's cost me.

So, if anyone on here has a spare or can't make it anymore - please give me a shout. I'll pay handsomely :greengrin

My old man might not be able to make it anymore because he is working out in Glasgow and might not be back in time. He is trying to get the day off! If he cannot make it (althought I'm hoping he can) I will give you the ticket free of charge :aok:

Keep trying your chances tomorrow though because my offer is no certainty mate.

liamh2202
11-02-2016, 02:32 PM
Can season ticket holders still buy their seat?

kaimendhibs
11-02-2016, 02:36 PM

Yes until 10am tomorrow

J-C
11-02-2016, 02:37 PM

You have until 10 am tomorrow

iwasthere1972
11-02-2016, 03:15 PM

No just a ticket for it.

Salt N Sauzee
11-02-2016, 03:44 PM
My old man might not be able to make it anymore because he is working out in Glasgow and might not be back in time. He is trying to get the day off! If he cannot make it (althought I'm hoping he can) I will give you the ticket free of charge :aok:

Keep trying your chances tomorrow though because my offer is no certainty mate.

That would be brilliant mate. cheers!!

jgl07
11-02-2016, 04:02 PM
There will be plenty of tickets available, my seat included. I will be working in London next week.

I'm_cabbaged
11-02-2016, 04:14 PM
You have until 10 am tomorrow

Extended to Saturday now, general sale on Monday

Flanny boy
11-02-2016, 06:44 PM
I am still looking for 1 ticket if anyone can help.cheers guys

et_hibby
11-02-2016, 07:06 PM
No just a ticket for it.
Very droll!

Nevi_SOL
11-02-2016, 07:14 PM
looking for a few tickets(or one) missed out due to work :(
If anyone could help out much appreciated.

DH1875
11-02-2016, 10:22 PM
My ticket has fell through and was gonna wait until tomorrow to try and get one but now that's not happening I'm asking all my friends, acquaintances and even the acquaintances of my acquaintances to help me out. If anyone has a spare, let me know and I'll get it off you on Tuesday. Already booked the Tuesday afternoon & Wednesday off work :brickwall.

Onceinawhile
12-02-2016, 08:00 AM
My ticket has fell through and was gonna wait until tomorrow to try and get one but now that's not happening I'm asking all my friends, acquaintances and even the acquaintances of my acquaintances to help me out. If anyone has a spare, let me know and I'll get it off you on Tuesday. Already booked the Tuesday afternoon & Wednesday off work :brickwall.

There'll still be some available on Monday.

DH1875
12-02-2016, 06:20 PM

Anyone :pray::pray::pray:

Pete
12-02-2016, 06:27 PM

If there are online sales on Monday morning just log on and get one. If you're working then maybe you can ask someone who can to do it for you and you can collect it before the match.

There will probably be over 1000 available so I wouldn't worry (unless sales are at the ticket office only, then you're probably stuffed).

Hermit Crab
12-02-2016, 11:38 PM
If there are online sales on Monday morning just log on and get one. If you're working then maybe you can ask someone who can to do it for you and you can collect it before the match.

There will probably be over 1000 available so I wouldn't worry (unless sales are at the ticket office only, then you're probably stuffed).

I think that would be unfair as Hibs will know most people are at work.

MKHIBEE
13-02-2016, 08:16 AM

You have a pm

pontius pilate
13-02-2016, 08:26 AM
Due to my own monumental cock up I am now looking for a ticket for Tuesday night. Raging at myself for being so stupid. I'm go in to plead with the T.I today

Frank Moon
13-02-2016, 08:41 AM
The ticket office may be able to block the old tickets code and issue you a new one?

pontius pilate
13-02-2016, 08:42 AM
The ticket office may be able to block the old tickets code and issue you a new one?

That's what I'm hoping for cheers

Scouse Hibee
13-02-2016, 09:28 AM
Due to my own monumental cock up I am now looking for a ticket for Tuesday night. Raging at myself for being so stupid. I'm go in to plead with the T.I today

Thought it was at your old hoose, surely you can get it?

lapsedhibee
13-02-2016, 09:38 AM
Even if they can't block the old ticket, get a new one from them, arrive early and superglue yourself to the seat.

pontius pilate
13-02-2016, 09:41 AM
Thought it was at your old hoose, surely you can get it?

Been round scouse the postie knows we have moved so no longer delivers it will get returned to sender. I phoned the local sorting office first thing this morning. Like I said I'll try the ticket office today when they open. I tried them all day yesterday and never got through I've also emailed the club. I know it was my own stupidity and there probably isn't much they can do

Scouse Hibee
13-02-2016, 09:43 AM
Been round scouse the postie knows we have moved so no longer delivers it will get returned to sender. I phoned the local sorting office first thing this morning. Like I said I'll try the ticket office today when they open. I tried them all day yesterday and never got through I've also emailed the club. I know it was my own stupidity and there probably isn't much they can do

Ah I see, hope you get something sorted mate.

EH6 Hibby
13-02-2016, 09:43 AM

I'd imagine they could cancel the ticket sent out and re-issue a new one, all tickets need to be scanned so it's not like you could still use the old one.

bingo70
13-02-2016, 09:50 AM
There will be plenty of tickets available, my seat included. I will be working in London next week.

Doubt it tbh.

The vast majority of season ticket holders will be going, and the majority of ones that can't will be giving their tickets to mates.

For the sake of those waiting I hope I'm wrong but there'll be no more than a couple hundred imo

pontius pilate
13-02-2016, 09:52 AM
I'd imagine they could cancel the ticket sent out and re-issue a new one, all tickets need to be scanned so it's not like you could still use the old one.

That's what they have done canceled the old one new one printed off for me pick up Tuesday before kick off. Big thanks to the ticket office