PDA

View Full Version : Another delusional Jambo

SuperAllyMcleod
09-02-2016, 12:39 PM
Who is this Jumbo roaster? Looks like he forgot to put his glove puppet on his hand too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZlhfWeVOiI

ManBearPig
09-02-2016, 12:46 PM
Hahahahaha that was brilliant. #bitter

Salt N Sauzee
09-02-2016, 12:46 PM
Slaver. Just a kid who hasn't got a clue what he's talking about. No bites from me.

iwasthere1972
09-02-2016, 12:48 PM
Who is this Jumbo roaster? Looks like he forgot to put his glove puppet on his hand too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZlhfWeVOiI

I was waiting for his mother to come in and give him a well deserved slap for not keeping his room tidy. Oh and a big slap from me. Obviously a glory hunter as he's greeting that it's not on TV. Doubt he was even at Tynecastle either otherwise he would have known that his team did attack our goals in the second half.

Anyway I rated it a thumbs down. Go on you know you want to.

8 thumbs up and 3 thumbs down at the minute. (Sounds like a Jambos hand) Come on we can do this.

BSEJVT
09-02-2016, 12:50 PM
Typical Jambo welt

Gave up after 20 seconds

No doubt giving himself a tug under the PC monitor

Try getting a life you ****ing nancy boy numpty.

Mikey09
09-02-2016, 12:52 PM
Slaver. Just a kid who hasn't got a clue what he's talking about. No bites from me.

Same here. Young kid who doesn't really know what he's talking about. Not being patronising by the way. Just a tad embarrassing."Hawrts jist sent long balls up to Reilly?!"
GET USED TO IT PAL!!!

MrSmith
09-02-2016, 12:54 PM
Reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqSTXuJeTks

skip to 2:13 mins

Juice-Terry
09-02-2016, 01:03 PM
Fairly accurate assessment I thought. :agree: Good to hear about their injuries and suspensions too.

Pretty Boy
09-02-2016, 01:07 PM
'Hearts just pumped long balls.'

Surely even at 14 or thereabouts you are used to that.

GreenLake
09-02-2016, 01:36 PM
Posted by a Hibby to wind them up.

iwasthere1972
09-02-2016, 01:40 PM
Thumbs up 12
Thumbs down 11

After this I might do a dot count. After that I might get a life.

Franck Stanton
09-02-2016, 01:41 PM
What a complete and utter roaster. Really, -It is one thing being a numpty but why open your big gob and let the rest of the world know just how stupid you really are. Embarrassing. By the sound of it wasn't even at the game and will not be at the replay either. Tosser of the highest order. You would think his carer would have denied him access to the computer.

Your crappy team of cloggers only had two shots at goal in 1st half because you were struggling to handle the silky football we were playing [albeit without having / creating too many clear-cut chances], [did you even manage one shot at goal in the second half ? serious question, I can't recall any] most of the talking points [apart from the two well struck shots/goals] were about our attacking play. Second half you lot were forced even deeper and got exactly what you deserved. In fact, if the game had lasted another 5 min, we were the team most likely to go on and get the winner ---- "but what about the almost own goal/goal-line clearance" I hear all you jambo **** saying ? You only got the hit on the crossbar and resultant corner on a breakaway because we were piling men forward looking for the winner, with further time on the clock we wouldn't have left ourselves so exposed at the back.

Not In The Know
09-02-2016, 01:42 PM
He is a perfect example of the latest generation of Hearts fan that has grown up with them living beyond their means and (can't believe I'm saying this) their decent form since they bumped the local businesses, charities and traders.

Get in the real world yer p*sh

McD
09-02-2016, 02:01 PM
Won 29 of their last 36....
:faf:

Ozyhibby
09-02-2016, 02:03 PM
He is a perfect example of the latest generation of Hearts fan that has grown up with them living beyond their means and (can't believe I'm saying this) their decent form since they bumped the local businesses, charities and traders.

Get in the real world yer p*sh

There are a few of them not understanding their new reality. Under the old regime, Sow, King and Gomis would still be there and they would have signed another 7/8 players in Jan. Instead, they are gone and they only brought in doada and Cowie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NadeAteMyLunch!
09-02-2016, 02:11 PM
Bet he's a riot at parties

Albanian Hibs
09-02-2016, 02:16 PM
Thumbs up 12
Thumbs down 11

After this I might do a dot count. After that I might get a life.

😂😂😂

KeithTheHibby
09-02-2016, 04:41 PM
What a boring wee yam fud. If you are going to rant about your team you need to do it like the Killie guy.

IanM
09-02-2016, 04:43 PM
Finally a Jambo that admits they exist just to beat the Hibs.

Don't care about the league midweek as long as we beat Hibs

Sad existence

Kato
What is it with their pronunciation -- "Hauwwrrtsss"

Sounds like someone who has never kicked a ball in his life. The inbuilt sense of entitlement reeks throughout.

Mikeystewart
Reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqSTXuJeTks

skip to 2:13 mins

When did Sam Nicholson dye his hair?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Horde
09-02-2016, 04:44 PM
He's a fud. But he's just repeating what all the Jambo's I've spoken to are saying, that the only reason hibs came back was because they lost buaben and djoum (conveniently forgetting we were also missing Fyvie, McGeouch and our captain Gray by the time we made our come back) and that also they managed to bring on Don Cowie, a recent Scotland international, on instead.

Weirdos can't admit we played well. In fact, their 2 goals apart, we were on top for most of the match IMO.

Ricky Bobby
09-02-2016, 04:49 PM
Most folk talk to their mates about the game, I think there is a reason this lad is talking to a camera screen.

Pete
09-02-2016, 04:50 PM
Didn't say much wrong to be honest and I was expecting a lot worse. They were indeed utter mince.

One thing he is is a product of the cheating years. He knows nothing about his team living within its means and like so many others, he's going to get a shock.

Stax
09-02-2016, 04:55 PM
Wow...

that laddie has to be Steven Hendrys' love child :lolyam:

hibees 7062
09-02-2016, 04:58 PM
You can hear his mum shutting the basement hatch . It's a no from me

portyhibernian
09-02-2016, 05:21 PM
As others above have already said, total sad sack who I doubt knows a thing about what it means when a club must live within its own means. Thought he was going to burst into tears at points in that video. And yes we did celebrate it like a victory. Why? Three reasons IMO :

1) we kept ourselves in the cup
2) we scored a last minute equaliser against Hearts at Tynecastle
3) perhaps most pertinent, IMO again, is that it caused the worst, most arrogant and deluded set of fans in Europe to feel angry, miserable, upset, to the point they feel the need for videos like this and for one find that absolutely delightful.

Pretty Boy
09-02-2016, 05:29 PM
Haaaaawurts are aaaaaaawfuuul

Weird laddie

NAE NOOKIE
09-02-2016, 06:02 PM
Didn't say much wrong to be honest and I was expecting a lot worse. They were indeed utter mince.

One thing he is is a product of the cheating years. He knows nothing about his team living within its means and like so many others, he's going to get a shock.

:agree:

Gatecrasher
09-02-2016, 06:08 PM
http://youtu.be/Ula8oi_M4Ww

Sir David Gray
09-02-2016, 06:11 PM
Gave up after 3 minutes, the boredom had set in by that point.

The boy sounded like the sort of folk that Kevin Bridges takes the mickey out of in this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ouk_XEU-mw

Hope you're hurting even more this time next week ya Jambo freak. :bye:

Waxy
09-02-2016, 06:21 PM
Wow, he actually thinks hearts really are Edinburghs big team.I blame criminals masquerading as football club owners.

jabis
09-02-2016, 06:31 PM
Thought it was just a wee guy,giving his opinion on a carp hearts performance.
Heaven forbid I actually did something similar,I would be anticipating a hearts fan backlash.
Fair play to the wee man.

Attention seeking wee naff right enough🎺

Londonhibs
09-02-2016, 06:31 PM
Weeeave Wohhhhhbie AWWWWONE!

09-02-2016, 06:51 PM
Gave up after 3 minutes, the boredom had set in by that point.

The boy sounded like the sort of folk that Kevin Bridges takes the mickey out of in this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ouk_XEU-mw

Hope you're hurting even more this time next week ya Jambo freak. :bye:

:faf::top marks

Dav1986
09-02-2016, 07:17 PM
The seethe is real! Love it! They really can't take it can they?

SuperAllyMcleod
11-02-2016, 03:17 PM
Boo! He's taken it down🙁

BSEJVT
11-02-2016, 04:17 PM
With any luck some kind soul has told him what an absolute plum he is making of himself and have helped him take it down.

I suspect George Watson's School has not been much fun for the wee lamb and his guidance teacher has stepped in.

What an absolute roaster.

SuperAllyMcleod
18-02-2016, 07:26 PM
I was hoping for a 'sequel' but can't seem to find one. 🙁